Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 (1259 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by OpeDwarroir: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nobel Laureaute Prof. Wole Soyinka has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan for 2015.

"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka

http://www.newsdayreporters.com/

1 Like

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by temitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by sammaking(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ until a more credible personality comes up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by 3kay945(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
Nobel Laureaute Prof. Wole Soyinka has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan for 2015.

"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka

http://www.newsdayreporters.com/
Bro, I couldnt find such article on that site.
Could you be kind enough to guard me proper? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Henix(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
3kay945:

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
WELL SAID..
MILITARY CANNOT RULE OVER DEMOCRACY

GMB TILL 2015 cry
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by 9jii(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Fake news
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
3kay945:

I also suspect this to be a concocted lie because the nobel laureate was quoted elsewhere as follows:

Professor Wole Soyinka has said:
“Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan
1. Those who are intellectually blind.
2. Those who are blinded by ethnicity.
3. Those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown , shouls power change hands.
4. Those who are suffering from a combination of all of the above terminal sicknesses.”

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
And now they've resorted to barefaced Lies.

What a shame.

Obinoscopy I see you... Please take down this trash.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by motherlode: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
If he GEJ likes fallen angels should endorse him cuz i read that witches and wizards endorsed him cheesy, i will never endorse a king Nebuchadnezzar period! grin
And moreover i thought the elderly people think more astute but No wole soyinka is different! undecided.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by donphilopus: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
omenka:
And now they've resorted to barefaced Lies.

What a shame.

Obinoscopy I see you... Please take down this trash.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by xpac01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who is believing this news. This PDP people should stop robbing poo on our man's reputations. From all Soyinka's well certified political comments, i think PDP appears to be the 'VOMIT'. Oh well, come what may, BUHARI 2015.
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mods front page
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by petrov10: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
prof. Is breathing the fresh air

Its about time it extends to the s.wes
grin
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
This sounds more like the words of an impostor than of Prof Soyinka. Another desperate gimmick from the sinking PDP.

Besides, as respected as the Prof is, he is entitled to no more than a vote.

(1) (Reply)

Southerners In The North - Will You Travel Out During Election? / Osinbanjo, Fashola And Oshiomole Live On Channels Tv From Edo / The 8 Stages Of Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.