Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! (1548 Views)

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by itsdumebi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode is forever an intelligetn and funny person. read his tweet below....
http://itsdumebi.com/femi-fani-kayode-appointed-media-director-president-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by scribble: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin

Dracula with Hausa accent

How exotic...hahaha hahaha *evil laughter*

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by donmalcolm21(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari is in trouble. Who will gag FFK?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by bodejohn(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
...so much for issues based campaign and a classic example of what President Jonathan said the social media has been turned into...
Any way there are birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by ZACHIE: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
I smell a walkover for Buhari.
Ffk will blow away whatever remains of the goodwill GEJ reserved for this election.
O sure ju

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
ZACHIE:
I smell a walkover for Buhari.
Ffk will blow away whatever remains of the goodwill GEJ reserved for this election.
O sure ju

The more FFK opens his cocaine ravaged mouth, the more GEJ loses votes in Southwest.

FFK is an hated man with zero credibility in Yoruba land.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by holatin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
really

you wan compare literature excerpt with Nebuchadnezzar a bad ruler in the bible.

make ffk should ho back to what he look doing most.

licking Bianca clitoris and vaginal even in menses

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmmm... COUNT DRACULA of wallachia.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by omenka(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lovely. I pray FFK never gets to keep quiet because the more he talks, the more people get to despise him and the person he represents, and the more they become closer and sympathetic to the General.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by babadee1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is PDP's issue based campaign. How does this stop Buhari from winning in February? If somebody said something similar about GEJ they will shout that you're insulting the president.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
omenka:
Lovely. I prey FFK never gets to keep quiet because the more he talks, the more people get to despise him and become closer to the General.

This is how GEJ will finally lose Southwest. FFK is a cocaine addict and a looter who is widely known and hated in Southwest. The more he talks, the more GEJ is despised for the fact that a known criminal is a spokesperson for him.

Yorubas can see through this. My prayer is for GEJ to give Mohammed Abacha and Al-Mustapha a role to play in his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Onmason(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
It irks me to observe that some Nigerians are still gullible enough to be so easily hoodwinked and bamboozled by inconsequential desperate opportunists like Kayode. This boy is just a purchasable professional nonentity for all he is worth! I think he is worse than an unrepentant prostitute. So some people still listen to him? Its unfortunate. For goodness sake, in a democracy, a single person (or person-like being as is the case here) cannot declare that a contestant WILL NOT win an election. How many votes is he entitled to? Ok, so they will do EVERYTHING to stop Buhari? I really do feel ashamed of this pathetic umbriddled personification of consistent inconsistency! Little wonder he was described thus: "With Fani-Kayode, one finds it difficult
differentiating between the definitions of
consistency and inconsistency. Both words find
meaning in the character of Fani-Kayode. Once
he is inconsistent, another time he is consistent.
He’s inconsistent in talking from both sides of the
mouth, but consistent in the goal his
doublespeak seeks to achieve. “I must talk my
way into this government” seems to be his
objective before he sets out to criticise any
administration. He is simply consistently
inconsistent!" In my considered opinion, if I were his child (God forbid, that's if he has been able to father one), I would disown him out rightly!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who takes this old troll serious?fani kayode is a nonentity as far as nigerians are concern
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Onmason:
It irks me to observe that some Nigerians are still gullible enough to be so easily hoodwinked and bamboozled by inconsequential desperate opportunists like Kayode. This boy is just a purchasable professional nonentity for all he is worth! I think he is worse than an unrepentant prostitute. So some people still listen to him? Its unfortunate. For goodness sake, in a democracy, a single person (or person-like being as is the case here) cannot declare that a contestant WILL NOT win an election. How many votes is he entitled to? Ok, so they will do EVERYTHING to stop Buhari? I really do feel ashamed of this pathetic umbriddled personification of consistent inconsistency! Little wonder he was described thus: "With Fani-Kayode, one finds it difficult
differentiating between the definitions of
consistency and inconsistency. Both words find
meaning in the character of Fani-Kayode. Once
he is inconsistent, another time he is consistent.
He’s inconsistent in talking from both sides of the
mouth, but consistent in the goal his
doublespeak seeks to achieve. “I must talk my
way into this government” seems to be his
objective before he sets out to criticise any
administration. He is simply consistently
inconsistent!" In my considered opinion, if I were his child (God forbid, that's if he has been able to father one), I would disown him out rightly!

Only few listen to him because he's serving a temporary purpose. Yorubas hate FFK with passion for being a cocaine addict and a looter of public funds.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Who takes this old troll serious?fani kayode is a nonentity as far as nigerians are concern
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by FrankC3: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
If FFK`s appointment is bad to GEJ reelection campaign, then common logic suggests that APC should be celebrating it. That is not what I am seeing here. What folks are telling us now is that if FFK attacks Buhari, SW will refuse to vote GEJ. Really? The same SW that we were told will be swept by GEJ? Was it under contention before?

Their fear is palpable and understandable. You may not like FFK but he fights hard and dirty. He is the kind of guy you will not like to face in an argument. This is actually what they are afraid of.

Next 2 months will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by PenSniper: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Buhari is in trouble. Who will gag FFK?

NOBODY, FFK CARRY GO TILL BUHARI ACCEPTS JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOUR AND OWNS UP TO HATING THE YORUBA AND JAILING THEIR LEADERS AND STOPPING METROLINE BECAUSE OF THAT.Buhari is synonimous with vendetta, hatred, 53 suitcases and better roads for the north and paltry boreholes for the SW by his PTF.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Does any sane fellow still take FFK seriously?! The kiss and tell mafia! He has been going back to his vomit since days immemorial. He would surely wanna come back, but then he would be enjoying his looting in prison!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0688OgXPON0

Interesting! What FFK said about GEJ just few months ago. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2015

Interesting! What FFK said about GEJ just few months ago. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Caesar1988(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
eye4eye:

The more FFK opens his cocaine ravaged mouth, the more GEJ loses votes in Southwest.

FFK is an hated man with zero credibility in Yoruba land.
Na lie...bush man
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eye4eye: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Caesar1988:
Na lie...bush man
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by mogentle(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by omenka(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Interesting! What FFK said about GEJ just few months ago. grin grin grin
Hear him at 16:00: "he (referring to Jonathan) initially declared Boko Haram as his siblings who he can not move against". Lmao. grin

This man is indeed an epitome of disgrace. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by Kul3ger(m): 3:26am On Jan 02, 2015
I alwayz lmfao wen this him~goat ;DI is let loose...
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by MyMouth(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Childish! But wait o, where will this guy run to if Buhari wins?? Hmmmmmmm, I can bet wit anyone that this is one of the first guys that would be going to prison.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Shades Buhari, Likens Him To Dracula! by eaglechild: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Funny how some group of people now claim to hate FFK, but just a while ago he was there beloved during the shameful Bianca Ojukwu saga.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Caught On Cam Watching Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Video On His Ipad(see Pic) / See Photos Of Cameroonians Marching In Support Of Their Soldiers In Yaounde / Boko Haram Declares Support For Buhari And Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.