Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. (1401 Views)

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari Administration , Twitter Users Reply / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by osile2012: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Reno omokiri again.

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by HungerBAD: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Ekpa.

And the ones PDP Built in 16 Years? Still wondering why the US Immigration has not deported this man. Hopefully, Trumps tough immigration policies catches up with this clown.

Kuje waiting for you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Kondomatic(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
He built one from Aso Rock to London

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by jaymejate: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Yeah I've seen a road he built

The road linking Nigeria with Recession

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by luwiizy(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Who's omokiri undecided
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by abumaryam012(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Still he's far better than your so called "Hero" ineffectual Baboon, the stealing is not corruption crusader, the worst president ever in the History Of Nigeria[color=#990000][/color]Drunkard
Kondomatic:
He built one from Aso Rock to London

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by jaymejate: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ekpa.

And the ones PDP Built in 16 Years? Still wondering why the US Immigration has not deported this man. Hopefully, Trumps tough immigration policies catches up with this clown.

Kuje waiting for you.

Please not yet. He should stay there o. Even he should be a citizen there

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by decatalyst(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
jaymejate:
Yeah I've seen a road he built

The road linking Nigeria with Recession

What

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by anibi9674: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
I saw the road, it is d road to tinubu's house.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by jaymejate: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
abumaryam012:
Still he's far better than your so called "Hero" ineffectual Baboon, the stealing is not corruption crusader, the worst president ever in the History Of Nigeria[color=#990000][/color]Drunkard

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Kondomatic(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
abumaryam012:
Iti

There's APC
There's PDP
And there are other political parties in Nigeria and people who are not interested in politics at all.

Stealing is not corruption -GEJ

Abacha never stole - Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by anibi9674: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=54071264]Ekpa.

Kuje waiting for you.[/quote sorry have you seen the road. just talk yes or no. if no why have you not seen it.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by jaymejate: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
luwiizy:
Who's omokiri undecided

A worker at KiriKiri

Mtchew
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by ZombieKilla: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ekpa.

Kuje waiting for you.
Concentrate on the message
Which road have u seen?
We must begin to hold our leaders accountable not taking unnecessary sides
This politicians are all the same
I know u are smart enough to relate to my post....
Forget PDP rule... It's in the past
Let's get things right now and fast
That PDP failed is no excuse for APC to fail
Comprende?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by ZombieKilla: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2017
anibi9674:
I saw the road,

The road to perdition

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by anibi9674: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

The road to perdition
stop that joke o, don't ever try it with me o. I no day joke with heaven and hellfire thing's.
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by SalamRushdie: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2017
abumaryam012:

Correction please ..Buhari ultra poor performance in 1984 and now confidently earns him 1st and 2nd spot of worst president ,Jonathan will follow at number 3
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Nukualofa: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ekpa.

Kuje waiting for you.
You ended up saying nothing. You're outside your country wishing another man being deported for criticizing his own government and you think if it was the way England came to be that you won't have been deported back to Osogbo to join your brethren in the APC IDP camp

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
This administartion has surely built more roads in less than two years than what PDP built in 16 years.

Proof coming:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by bayelsaowei(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Concentrate on the message
Which road have u seen?
We must begin to hold our leaders accountable not taking unnecessary sides
This politicians are all the same
I know u are smart enough to relate to my post....
Forget PDP rule... It's in the past
Let's get things right now and fast
That PDP failed is no excuse for APC to fail
Comprende?
the same pdp is now the apc so I wonder what he's talking about...
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Nukualofa: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
My Pastor prophesied Buhari sickness and today prophesied that he won't be coming back again so i started dancing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by ninjasta: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
"i will build roads....."
are the roads not being built?
omokri said road out of post defeat emotional depression
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by GameGod(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Reno is a clown, I hear say the foool dey Nairaland. What's his moniker sef?
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by WhiteSoup: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:
This administartion has surely built more roads in less than two years than what PDP built in 16 years.

Proof coming:

The world would have been a better place if condoms were used when some peoples parents were doing it.

I'm really ashamed of sharing thesame forum with chronic ineffectual buffoons with no sense of sensible reasoning.

On the other thread someone was bashing someone saying the person should be concerned about how a certain PDP man got his wealth but he is not concerned how a certain Tinubu got his own wealth with fleets of private jets.

Hypocrites everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Iamwrath: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bad belle is allowed

Even if roads are bridges fly through your compound you still won't see it
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Iamwrath: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

The world would have been a better place if condoms were used when some peoples parents were doing it.

I'm really ashamed of sharing thesame forum with chronic ineffectual buffoons with no sense of sensible reasoning.

On the other thread someone was bashing someone saying the person should be concerned about how a certain PDP man got his wealth but he is not concerned how a certain Tinubu got his own wealth with fleets of private jets.

Hypocrites everywhere.

I believe condom rule should apply to you too, from where I stand you don't deserve to be on this forum
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Hypocrites everywhere.
Who is responsible for your frustration?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by WhiteSoup: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

Who is responsible for your frustration?

**spits***
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by PassingShot(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
WhiteSoup:

**spits***

See a doctor/psychiatrist if you have medical conditions making you spit.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by WhiteSoup: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

See a doctor/psychiatrist if you have medical conditions making you spit.
undecided

I knows that in your heart of heart you are regretting as you are foolishly supporting APC. You wish Goodluck was still the President. You are tired of a Daura President who does not knows that you even exit.
Re: Reno Omokiri Shades Buhari On Twitter. by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
This reminant omokiri no dey hear word sha! Election don finish na! Take time oh? I dey warn you.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Governor Fayose Finally Sees Wheelbarrows Bought To Empower Benue Youths!!! / Nigerian Man & His Older White Lover Celebrate Their 6th Yr Wedding Anniversary / Restructuring Is For Yorubas And Northerners Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.