Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (19138 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by ochuski(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2015
always get error message when trying to load the profile.. what should I do?

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2015
try no. 9 from 1 to 6 always give error msg.

if you're using the one that start with ping.BlackBerry use no 18 and if you're using the web.blackberry try no. 9
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Tonynwaduche(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls I need help from gurus here...can I use Simple server/autoproxy in place of dis Open vpn?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Chyjoey(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
I dont know why i cant stream even with pd proxy...jahstech abeg kum help
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mousco(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
dhsfbi:
you are wrong, I have downloaded more than 4gb of movie in the past 16hrs.
pls share me ur settings
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by ochuski(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
thanks.. flexing the thing

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
I downloaded items worth of 1.7 gig today. My "simple server" even consumed 2.9 gig before I received message from the mtn that 24 hours time limit was up. My downloading speed was even hitting 20mps occasionally, killer speed! This was unlike the one I did before, I downloaded just 650 Meg data and I was blocked within 10 hours of subscribing.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those who have problem with their Simple Android Server, visit www.shelaf.com. The guy's method of installing the Simple Server is very simple, the setting is also simple. The link to download it is also there. The guy also has another topic on how you can make your Simple Server stick to your phone's RAM so that the frequency at which it stops will be drastically reduced.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 2:48am On Jan 11, 2015
maasoap:
I downloaded items worth of 1.7 gig today. My "simple server" even consumed 2.9 gig before I received message from the mtn that 24 hours time limit was up. My downloading speed was even hitting 20mps occasionally, killer speed! This was unlike the one I did before, I downloaded just 650 Meg data and I was blocked within 10 hours of subscribing.
people dey lie sha
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm, just passing through
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
maasoap:
if you are using your phone,which browser are you using coz operamini download na trash
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
falansa:

if you are using your phone,which browser are you using coz operamini download na trash
UC browser is my favorite browser (not UC mini). I also download with tubemate, blackmart, playstore. If you like opera browser, go for opera browser instead of operamini browser.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Ayobamms: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2015
udemzyudex:
try no. 9 from 1 to 6 always give error msg.

if you're using the one that start with ping.BlackBerry use no 18 and if you're using the web.blackberry try no. 9

Guy help me pls. my openvpn open only operamini and simpleserver just rolling the red stuff...

Guide me through
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Ayobamms:

Guy help me pls. my openvpn open only operamini and simpleserver just rolling the red stuff...

Guide me through
my openvpn open only opera mini too so I use simple server..

update your uc browser cos that was what I did b4 it started working with simple server..

immediately you start the simple server just open your uc browser and start downloading... it will start counting.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2015
I need a good link to download FIFA 2012 pls
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Ayobamms: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2015
udemzyudex:

my openvpn open only opera mini too so I use simple server..

update your uc browser cos that was what I did b4 it started working with simple server..

immediately you start the simple server just open your uc browser and start downloading... it will start counting.

Thanks but still the same... The openvpn is not even connecting again... Perhaps you help me with the link to where u downloaded your configuration files...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by falansa: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2015
maasoap:
UC browser is my favorite browser (not UC mini). I also download with tubemate, blackmart, playstore. If you like opera browser, go for opera browser instead of operamini browser.
but non of this dey work on my phone. only opera
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ayobamms:

Thanks but still the same... The openvpn is not even connecting again... Perhaps you help me with the link to where u downloaded your configuration files...

u're right. d stupid openvpn nor dey connect again
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
people dey lie sha
Thunder will strike you. First time, I got just 650 Meg. Second time, I would have used more than 1.7 gig if my 24 hours time limit wasn't up. Then, what is lie about that? May be next time I won't use up to 500 Meg.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
maasoap:
Thunder will strike you. First time, I got just 650 Meg. Second time, I would have used more than 1.7 gig if my 24 hours time limit wasn't up. Then, what is lie about that? May be next time I won't use up to 500 Meg.
Your lie wasn't the amount of data you used, cos I dey download reach 7gig sef, but you saying your download speed dey hit 20 MB per sec... BTW it's you and your family members thunder will strike...

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Its unlimited...taken down over 300gb
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Your lie wasn't the amount of data you used, cos I dey download reach 7gig sef, but you saying your download speed dey hit 20 MB per sec... BTW it's you and your family members thunder will strike...
Even at that, I repeat again, thunder will strike you. You must come from a family where Lie is their family name. What would I gain by coming here to lie? Why don't you locate a place that's close to mtn mast and try to download around 10-11pm using tubemate? I didn't know I would come across doubting Thomases, I would have got a screen shot but next time, I will keep it in mind.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
maasoap:
Even at that, I repeat again, thunder will strike you. You must come from a family where Lie is their family name. What would I gain by coming here to lie? Why don't you locate a place that's close to mtn mast and try to download around 10-11pm using tubemate? I didn't know I would come across doubting Thomases, I would have got a screen shot but next time, I will keep it in mind.
How can you screen shot something that never happened, keep on lying... And like I said earlier "thunder strike you and your family"...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
GUYS PLEASE HOW CAN I TETHER IT TO MY PC?, M USING SIMPLE ANDROID SERVER ND PD PROXY

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Iamvictor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls help... my simple server only allow me to browse with ucweb.. how can I make it to work with other apps.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
How can you screen shot something that never happened, keep on lying... And like I said earlier "thunder strike you and your family"...
I didn't think of you at that time and I have subscribed to it just twice. Hopefully next time as I promised you before, I will definitely come back here to shame you. But as usual, you will still have something to say about the screen shot because we know your type. Your family has not wronged me in any way but I still insist that thunder must pick you out of the crowd and strike you. This will be a lesson to you that you can't just come here and label people as liars just because they claimed to have seen something that you have never had opportunity to experience.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Iamvictor:
pls help... my simple server only allow me to browse with ucweb.. how can I make it to work with other apps.
It should naturally work with your other apps. Though it didn't work with my WhatsApp+, it worked with my other apps.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
maasoap:
I didn't think of you at that time and I have subscribed to it just twice. Hopefully next time as I promised you before, I will definitely come back here to shame you. But as usual, you will still have something to say about the screen shot because we know your type. Your family has not wronged me in any way but I still insist that thunder must pick you out of the crowd and strike you. This will be a lesson to you that you can't just come here and label people as liars just because they claimed to have seen something that you have never had opportunity to experience.
It seems you and your family members are sango worshippers...cos you can't keep thunder out of your post... Anyway You are still a liar and a brainless one at that, so keep on lying Mr... 20mbps ni
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by OGeeKush(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
mtn bis speed on my phone cool. i need to know how to tether to pc please cry

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Iamvictor(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
maasoap:
It should naturally work with your other apps. Though it didn't work with my WhatsApp+, it worked with my other apps.
thanks anyway...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by kabious1994(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
OGeeKush:
mtn bis speed on my phone cool. i need to know how to tether to pc please cry
pls can u explain to me hw this simple server/ mtn bis plan works..... pls I beg of u.....
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by kabious1994(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
pls can any body give me a full detail of hw dx simple server thing works pls??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! / Top 8 Things You Should Do Immediately You Get A New Android Smartphone / Should BlackBerry Phone Be Banned In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.