Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (18644 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mogten(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
jahstech:

Is it on pc you mean? Or on phone?
On phone, sir.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Config 18 works for me until it stopd d day b4 yesterday... Now I'm using config 13....so test all d config files until u find d chosen one. Been using dis cheat for a very long time now.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by dredmatthew234(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2015
I'm finally connected, the issue now is that am presently on mtn nite plan so i don't know how to confirm if the bis stuff will work...av not subscribed for the bis though ...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by rezzy: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Daintilicious:

Nice
Make sure you are on 3g or H+ and keep trying it and others repeatedly

ok, thanks
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by acenazt: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2015
odeku457:
Well @op....dont waste your time. ... even if it works.... its not unlimited any more... you will be lucky if you get 1.5GB out of it.

Happy new year to you.
bullshit I just downloaded more than 2 gig this morning.

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by acenazt: 2:41am On Jan 04, 2015
odeku457:
Well @op....dont waste your time. ... even if it works.... its not unlimited any more... you will be lucky if you get 1.5GB out of it.

Happy new year to you.
Bulls. I just downloaded above 2 gig

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by teamup: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2015
pls help me I keep seeing resolving host name or looking for DNS acc pls wat can I do
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mystiq25(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2015
ty265:
Config 18 works for me until it stopd d day b4 yesterday... Now I'm using config 13....so test all d config files until u find d chosen one. Been using dis cheat for a very long time now.
It works like magic thanks.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by readone1(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2015
please help its not connecting here

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2015
Mogten:

On phone, sir.
Don't know bro, but every thing works on my phone, I mean every browsing apps is connected to the internet via my SimpleServer and pdproxy
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=harizonal123 post=29458214][/quote]
I don't know where people get their ideas from, this thing is unlimited, vpn or no vpn! I have been doing 1 day plan for like a week now and am downloading nothing let's than 2gb each day, that's excluding my other sim with 1 month plan where I have tethered up to 30gb, that's minus all the downloads from playstore! so if that's not unlimited then define UNLIMITED

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by readone1(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2015
thank you house my open VPN now work on my phone but could not tether to my computer
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Mogten(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
jahstech:

Don't know bro, but every thing works on my phone, I mean every browsing apps is connected to the internet via my SimpleServer and pdproxy
Alright bro. Thanks a bunch! Will keep trying.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by aneey: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Can this open vpn be tweakd to make it fast ,,m aving 5kb per secondh with h+
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by diki1(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Cool stuff
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Fortune440(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
please can anyone tell me how to increase the download speed? mine is too slow
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by obosirow: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
jahstech:

I don't know where people get their ideas from, this thing is unlimited, vpn or no vpn! I have been doing 1 day plan for like a week now and am downloading nothing let's than 2gb each day, that's excluding my other sim with 1 month plan where I have tethered up to 30gb, that's minus all the downloads from playstore! so if that's not unlimited then define UNLIMITED

you mean u use urs without ss or ovpn but directly?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
obosirow:

you mean u use urs without ss or ovpn but directly?
For my phone am using SimpleServer and proxydroid, for my system am using SimpleServer to power just my browsers and pdproxy with premium account to download torrent, with the aid of pdproxy on your system every thing works smoothly.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by onoerime: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
dhsfbi:
you are wrong, I have downloaded more than 4gb of movie in the past 16hrs.
on mtn or etisalat network?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Hotdiamond(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
acenazt:
Bulls. I just downloaded above 2 gig
what is the name of the font you are using.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by McPete(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Daintilicious:
Step by Step: How to install OpenVPN and use MTN BIS on your Android.
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
1. Download and install OpenVPN from Playstore.
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
4. Open the OpenVPN app and select the “Option” button, then select “Import”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

More pics at www.daintilicious.com
abeq..d0ez et nid 2 be r0oted??
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by acenazt: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hotdiamond:

what is the name of the font you are using.
HiFonts
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by dhsfbi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
onoerime:
on mtn or etisalat network?
with mtn bis
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Hotdiamond(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
acenazt:
HiFonts
i mean the name of the font in particular. not the app.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Ditoya(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Daintilicious:
Step by Step: How to install OpenVPN and use MTN BIS on your Android.
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
1. Download and install OpenVPN from Playstore.
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
4. Open the OpenVPN app and select the “Option” button, then select “Import”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

More pics at www.daintilicious.com
hey bro,,it works on my phone,but it disconnects like every 5 min and takes time to connect again after much trial.. Any idea why mine's so?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Hotdiamond(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ditoya:
hey bro,,it works on my phone,but it disconnects like every 5 min and takes time to connect again after much trial.. Any idea why mine's so?
advanced suffering. lol
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Ditoya(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hotdiamond:
advanced suffering. lol
Dude.. Seriously?? Not funny
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by sammyrollo: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
jahstech:

For my phone am using SimpleServer and proxydroid, for my system am using SimpleServer to power just my browsers and pdproxy with premium account to download torrent, with the aid of pdproxy on your system every thing works smoothly.
after doing all the steps above. ..cant I browse with my browser. ..?? or wat do u mean by directly. ..plz help me out cuz I dnt understand all dose tin u said dia...
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
sammyrollo:
after doing all the steps above. ..cant I browse with my browser. ..?? or wat do u mean by directly. ..plz help me out cuz I dnt understand all dose tin u said dia...
Boss tell me if it is on your phone or your system! If na for your phone, the browser would work, some few apps would work but not all of them. But if na for system, only browser 9 go work. Note that my methods are quite different from the one they have here, am not using any of this shit they are talking about here. If you want the steps on how am running mine, send me a mail jahstech@hotmail.com I would get back to you. I run this bis stuff both on phone and on system. Besides, am replying you with my phone that is using on of my numerous softwares.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ditoya:
All is on the blog, if it is not there you can ask over there for others to share ideas
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by mojeed4(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
abeg can it work with the monthly subscription??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / NCC Disqualifies Nigerians Below 18 From Getting SIM Cards / Getting The Best Out Of Your Low End Android Phone -simple tips without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.