Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (22679 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by kenex4ever(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
Have u talking ur tablet dis morning? Oh did you take an OD?
they don't "talk" or "talking" tablets/drugs rather they "take or taken"
APC=semi illiterates.
*I know say na typo error but I wan use u shine!*

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
What do u expect of an assistant to gej? Bunch of image destroyers!
chop sand and die,if you no like the good things way dis man way God give us cald Ebele Jonathan dey do, if u sleep no wake up
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by georgewillingto: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello,

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
Loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
Capital, .Etc.. You can also place the right
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and Businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 2% Contact us by email: georgewillington58@gmail.com

Loan application

Your full name:
Address:
State:
The mount Loan Needed:
Sex:
Loan DURATION:
Phone:
Fax:
Monthly income:
The exact date you need the loan:
Request loan before:

NOTE: This is Necessary before we can proceed
Lending right
REGARDS
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Omokri aka "son of a he-goat". Thats the meaning of omokri in Urhobo language.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Simitrendy:
Jona goverment is a goverment full of impersonators and thieves nah only GMB-OSINBAJO2015 wey fit clear them away
since u said u not gonna see when others are,if u close ya eyes please no wake up again
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by jaytee01(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2015
t=29405898]For Reno to keep mute about this, i suspect foul play. Maybe he s still working on his rejoinder.[/quote]Yeah, he is preparing a robust reply!
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
This accusation is very very weak. There is no concrete proof that it was reno that even actually used that name and besides two or more people can bear the same name . There is no need for reno to even refute the allegations ,they woman can go to the appropriate authorities and report .
don't mind d useless idiot that accessing an innocent man
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2015
APC at work but all that wishes our president to fail must fail too in Jesus name amen
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by rasco2000me: 6:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Jonthan is just deceiving nigerian the man must be a criminal why sounding himself with all kind of crimina na wa ho dear is God ooo
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by IVORY2009(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
are you Reno Omokri? Why don't you wait for Reno to refute the allegation before claiming you know eveything. Are you going to tell me that the woman is not an in-law to Reno? Nonsense!!
All these kids from Romance section sef. Mtscheeew!

He/she said the truth frm a law point of view, and corect, u're perhaps looking @ the matter frm a political point of view, which has not always help matters.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by jingh(f): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
this apc people are despicable!
Jonthan please live up to your promise to deal with trouble makers!
send one korofo with koboko to deal with useless people like berem.
d same way he deals with trouble makers like his wife shey ?
can a non living things perform characteristic of living thing ? NO.
likewise he can live up to his promise cus he is dumb ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by jaytee01(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
my friend shot up if u don't have anything to say,u concluded with any prove.wake up mister man
See this one oo!
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Are we moving from an issue based discussion to personal attacks ... Is this how you run issue based campaigns.

I am not Reno ... I am a Nigerian who is enjoying his basic fundamental human right of speech, I have the right to question her evidence and to express my opinion freely with out fear of been put in jail. I am thankful this is not 1985 where decree 4 was in full force by the former dictator.

I would not want to vote a man who is against freedom of speech.

but that is propaganda for you. attack the personality not the issue.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by thaoriginator: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
they don't "talk" or "talking" tablets/drugs rather they "take or taken"
APC=semi illiterates.
*I know say na typo error but I wan use u shine!*
lmao grin u be mugu o.. We be intellectuals for APC, u no see as books full our VP's office. U fit read all? U beta join us o bro wink
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Are you up to speed with the whole saga at all? If not then get informed. Omokri was exposed for the fraudulent use of the identity of others to carry out bigoted and propaganda-based attack against perceived enemies of GEJ. He was exposed because he carelessly and unintelligently failed to cover his tracks properly. It is a measure of the crookedness of GEJ that he has not seen fit to sack this vile and disgraceful chap. Anyway, it is the same President who pardoned a convicted criminal and sent him to the senate so we all know Omokri 'dey kampe' under GEJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri

http://omojuwa.com/2014/02/president-jonathans-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-as-wendell-simlin-the-propagandist-ekekeee/comment-page-1/

stop dragging the name of Mr President into this baseless melodrama . If reno has committed the offence and the lady is sure ,let her report to the relevant authorities,all this interview with saharadesert new makers is just cheap publicity. Let her report to the law enforcement agencies and the full wrath of the law takes its course .lobatan

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by kenex4ever(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
lmao grin u be mugu o.. We be intellectuals for APC, u no see as books full our VP's office. U fit read all? U beta join us o bro wink
PDP till buhari presents his original certificates.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by natureblack(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

For your information MADAM, I never stated that he is guilty or innocent. I simply stated the fact that she, or whoever is peddling this news has a very weak evidence ... Shikena.

Which romance section ... Politics is my most visited section. I have always been on the sideline watching how you and your ilk are trying to sell to us the idea that a man who thinks he can fix Nigerian's economy by stabilizing oil prices is the best thing for Nigeria since sliced bread.
you want to barter words with an incessant yob.....

Her ridiculousness has no boundary ......
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by natureblack(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
"Korofo"... smiley smiley

I like that......my kinda girl .
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
don't mind d useless idiot that accessing an innocent man
bros no mind dem jare . Abi no be naija politics . I can bet u that in the next 48hrs this so called woman will issue a statement saying she never said these things . Just wait and see .

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Reference(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Thread of the personal assistants on personal attacks and they are all here in their full glory. I hail oh. I hope the austerity regime will reduce your numbers this new year so that proper politics and issue based discourse prevails.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by thaoriginator: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
PDP till buhari presents his original certificates.
after certificate na what else? Till he becomes a pastor abi?
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Over sabi. Why dem nor say na president aide of Ghana, SA, Sudan, Kenya or any other country? u people have 101 excuses per second.
what about ur own people ? I call them the paragon of lies and deceits .

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Flye: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
my friend shot up if u don't have anything to say,u concluded with any prove.wake up mister man

I don't join issue with people like you, have a wonderful day.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by johniecentor: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Eat breakfast: This will help increase your metabolism because TesteroneXLduring any periof of inactivity, your metabolism slows itself down. Thus, after sleeping, it is important to wake it up by eating breakfast. Exercise is vital: Some may argue the the best time to exercise is morning while others say mid-day or evening, but what is most important is that you exercise, no matter what time of day it is. A mixture of cardio and weight training is best for effective weight loss. Cardio burns the fat more effectively than weight training, but weight training adds muscle, and every pound of muscle added to your body frame causes fat to burn much more quickly, even while at rest. Drink Water: Water has several benefits including making you feel more energetic and fuller. Cold water also reduces our body temperature; thus, causing your body to metabolism to burn more energy to heat the body to its regular temperature.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/testeronexl/
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by IVORY2009(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Gbawe:

[s]Are you up to speed with the whole saga at all? If not then get informed. Omokri was exposed for the fraudulent use of the identity of others to carry out bigoted and propaganda-based attack against perceived enemies of GEJ. He was exposed because he carelessly and unintelligently failed to cover his tracks properly. It is a measure of the crookedness of GEJ that he has not seen fit to sack this vile and disgraceful chap. Anyway, it is the same President who pardoned a convicted criminal and sent him to the senate so we all know Omokri 'dey kampe' under GEJ.[/s]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri

http://omojuwa.com/2014/02/president-jonathans-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-as-wendell-simlin-the-propagandist-ekekeee/comment-page-1/

Mr. politician! Why dont you look @ the issue frm a legal point of view, you and I know that in law, you must work with proves and facts, and as the case or allegation currently stands now, no one or any court of law can persecute Reno or even find him guilty, because to find him guilty, you have to first prove that he his the one that uses that "name" and not with links frm " Omojuwa's site and co"

both the pdp and apc are same, the always find ways to bring one another down, and the youths will be here supporting.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by kenex4ever(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
after certificate na what else? Till he becomes a pastor abi?
yes o, him go turn evangelist and finally him go decamp to 2 pdp b4 I join APC with my 1million followers.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by thaoriginator: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2015
kenex4ever:
yes o, him go turn evangelist and finally him go decamp to 2 pdp b4 I join APC with my 1million followers.
guy u need procold
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by manny4life(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Wait a minute, she's a victim of identity fraud and she's "YET" to involve the U.S. authorities? Wow... That's convenient.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by kenex4ever(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
guy u need procold
lol, after I join with my 1m then I will rejoin PDP with d whole of APC leaving behind only liar muhammed because we dnt entertain liars in PDP
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
U are a bastard 4 using that name 'Korofo'. Na papa K go chop ur eyes.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by natureblack(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
Exactly what I want you to prove. Thank you!
you never cease to be obtuse ........typical of your fulani stark illiterate.

Mathewbriggs made a cognitive comment devoid of scurrility,but just like the vociferous market-woman that you are,resorting to noise is the only option..

Am curious at what will be of your Berem handle when the Fulani-ninja is flushed down the drain by February .........deactivation,huh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by pekeyim: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Most Nigerian news these days always ends with this,
"Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.
"

Or "anonymity" must be part of the content.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege / Man Attempts To Burn Justice Oputa, Charly Boy’s Father’s House In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.