Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (22681 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by huseinhad(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Are we moving from an issue based discussion to personal attacks ... Is this how you run issue based campaigns.

I am not Reno ... I am a Nigerian who is enjoying his basic fundamental human right of speech, I have the right to question her evidence and to express my opinion freely with out fear of been put in jail. I am thankful this is not 1985 where decree 4 was in full force by the former dictator.

I would not want to vote a man who is against freedom of speech.
I know people like you will definatly vote for a man that is in support of arm robery and coruption. Rem if you think you are enjoying it now ur children will come n suffer all this mess.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2015
I'm not saying Reno is innocent, but I can send an email from Lagos using Galaxy backbone of Abuja's ip or IP of some other companies, I can embed Seun Osewa and nairaland as the property of the email or document. Does that make me Seun or does that make me a government official or does that mean I stay on Abuja?

Really, it takes very little to spoof IP or even fake identify, its the internet guys-anything goes.

That being said, Reno could be an IT illiterate that don't know such things, that propaganda should be done via browsers like tor and proxies for connections.

We have people online using pseudonym of people, do they become those people?
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by natureblack(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Prove to them you are matured instead before u start ur barage of insults again exploit less agressive means to do so
you are looking at a bad-mannered market woman. angry angry.......

Always resorting to insult just to drive a point......akin to boko-haram in the north that resort to destruction just to prove a point...
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by lekkie073(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2015
rasco2000me:
Jonthan is just deceiving nigerian the man must be a criminal why sounding himself with all kind of crimina na wa ho dear is God ooo
this ur English composition too razz.....
Abeg, no dey write where learned ppl dey grin
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by lekkie073(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
thaoriginator:
lmao grin u be mugu o.. We be intellectuals for APC, u no see as books full our VP's office. U fit read all? U beta join us o bro wink
APC whose national leader was once accused of brandishing a Toronto certificate.

U better go find the Toronto certificate wey GMB go use or else

.........INEC go disqualify am cool
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

Mr. politician! Why dont you look @ the issue frm a legal point of view, you and I know that in law, you must work with proves and facts, and as the case or allegation currently stands now, no one or any court of law can persecute Reno or even find him guilty, because to find him guilty, you have to first prove that he his the one that uses that "name" and not with links frm " Omojuwa's site and co"

both the pdp and apc are same, the always find ways to bring one another down, and the youths will be here supporting.
bros ,help me tell them o. This case is baseless and it can't stand in the law court. But the woman is free to go ahead if she so wishes .
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
APC whose national leader was once accused of brandishing a Toronto certificate.

U better go find the Toronto certificate wey GMB go use or else

.........INEC go disqualify am cool
even toronto certificate no go work sef. Make dem go find one somalian diploma give am .

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by lekkie073(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
even toronto certificate no go work sef. Make dem go find one somalian diploma give am .
grin grin grin
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by morbeta(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Are we moving from an issue based discussion to personal attacks ... Is this how you run issue based campaigns.

I am not Reno ... I am a Nigerian who is enjoying his basic fundamental human right of speech, I have the right to question her evidence and to express my opinion freely with out fear of been put in jail. I am thankful this is not 1985 where decree 4 was in full force by the former dictator.

I would not want to vote a man who is against freedom of speech.
I beg make we hear word..
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by nigerianvenom(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
are you Reno Omokri? Why don't you wait for Reno to refute the allegation before claiming you know eveything. Are you going to tell me that the woman is not an in-law to Reno? Nonsense!!
All these kids from Romance section sef. Mtscheeew!

As if u are not frequent on politics section
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Flye:

I don't join issue with people like you, have a wonderful day.
like wise me,i don't have any to do wid somebody of ya kind.enemy of progress
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
bros no mind dem jare . Abi no be naija politics . I can bet u that in the next 48hrs this so called woman will issue a statement saying she never said these things . Just wait and see .
Naso my brother
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2015
jaytee01:
See this one oo!
you are just an enemy of progress, wait and see presdo Jonathan till 2019
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by olaweey: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
this apc people are despicable!
Jonthan please live up to your promise to deal with trouble makers!
send one korofo with koboko to deal with useless people like berem.
Na so!Jonathan dealt with nobody for 6 good years,Now he wants to deal with people.You make me laugh.The word "JUSTICE" was not invented today,its been since God knows when.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by philips70(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2015
stinggy:

Till I read this, I was thinking this report could have been sponsored by APC. But after reading, it is clear that Reno's hand is totally soiled and must clear his name.
He went too far. I wish this case is tried thoroughly and he is prosecuted for misleading those who think SLS sponsors BH

This is Nigeria. Anything done by a ruling party supporter goes unchecked. There are several of similar cases that are lying low. If you go through Reno's Twitter timeline since Wendell's case broke out till today nothing was written from him about it. Not with all the furore about it and how it went viral. That is typically unlike Reno. Even pastor Fatoyinbo of the Ese's saga attempted to mutter some words before he went AWOL. But like I said earlier he's government man so he does no wrong.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Caseless: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
chop sand and die,if you no like the good things way dis man way God give us cald Ebele Jonathan dey do, if u sleep no wake up
go and die and never rest in peace.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by listica(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Caseless post=29443873]go and die and neves rest in peace.[/quot/hmmmm,i see u r boko, blood suckaz,enemy of progress die die son of a bitch
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Caseless: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Gbawe:

This fellow is nothing but a crook and and a common fraudster. He is a failed diasporan who has now found favour in the 'lord' of the day i.e GEJ. Omokri is no different to the many crooks, thugs and criminals (Ifeanyi Uba, Tompolo, Teslim Folarin , Obanikoro et al) who have joined GEJ's train of corruption, destruction and poverty deliverance.

The woman should not relent in her effort to see Omokri punished to the full extent of the law. This is the sad state Nigeria now finds herself in under GEJ. While militants and glorified oil thieves are handed sensitive pipeline protection contracts, with convicted criminals like Alamco pardoned and sent to the Senate, 'yahoo yahoo' fraudsters are marshalling GEJ's social media propaganda machinery . totally disgraceful government that needs to go so that Nigeria can begin to regain her respect and glory as a serious nation.
Whenever I listen to these asinines(wike inclusive) speak, I cant belive the president of the most populous black nation is surrounded by these guys. I cant stay another 4 years under gej.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by jaytee01(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
you are just an enemy of progress, wait and see presdo Jonathan till 2019
Rubbish!
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by BotherMleeper(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

watching how you and your ilk are trying to sell to us the idea that a man who thinks he can fix Nigerian's economy by stabilizing oil prices is the best thing for Nigeria since sliced bread.

What about the man who thinks he brought facebook to nigeria?

What about the man who thinks stealing and corruption are mutually exclusive?

What about the man who thinks the wealth of a country is underlined by how many looters own jets?

What about the man who thinks America knows everything
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by dvee2: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Reno Omokri Alias Wendel Simlin alias Beaf of nairaland has recruited and expanded from 40 laptop dogs to now about 400 dogs. so be careful what you write about him or they bite you.
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Americana biko no vex!...FOR NOW, stealing is not corruption in our country but i promise u we'll reverse the nonsense come feb.14, then u can press charges. #change2015!
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Gbawe: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2015
onatisi:
stop dragging the name of Mr President into this baseless melodrama . If reno has committed the offence and the lady is sure ,let her report to the relevant authorities,all this interview with saharadesert new makers is just cheap publicity. Let her report to the law enforcement agencies and the full wrath of the law takes its course .lobatan

Are you for real? Does Omokri not work for GEJ? Are his fraudulent actions not carried out for the benefit of GEJ? Dude, are you this morally compromised? Best to just say nothing sometimes than utter "don't give a damn" type things that make no sense,shame Nigeria and actually cause offence to morally upright and ethically balanced people.

You may not know what obtains in civilised climes but Omokri's position would have become untenable long ago for a Presidency that does not wish to be stained by criminal/fraudulent conduct. Is this not how Ifeanyi Uba who is in court for fuel subsidy scam, i.e a potential criminal, was running around coordinating TAN for GEJ with the Presidency seeing nothing wrong with that fundamental breach? Some of you guys are just fascinating. Almost as if you have never stepped outside Nigeria physically and mentally thus you know nothing else to compare the "jungle" with.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by onatisi(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Are you for real? Does Omokri not work for GEJ? Are his fraudulent actions not carried out for the benefit of GEJ? Dude, are you this morally compromised? Best to just say nothing sometimes than utter "don't give a damn" type things that make no sense and actually cause offence tomorally upright and ethically balanced people.

You may not know what obtains in civilised climes but Omokri's position would have become untenable long ago for a Presidency that does not wish to be stained by criminal conduct. Is this not how a fuel subsidy scam suspect who is actually still in court and potentially a criminal , i.e Ifeanyi Uba, was running around coordinating TAN for GEJ? Some of you guys are just fascinating. Almost as if you have never stepped outside Nigeria physically and mentally thus you know nothing else to compare the "jungle" with.
you are free to go to court.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Press charges against that criminal. Prosecute!
Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:
Press charges against that criminal. Prosecute!

Imagine a Nigerian President showing support for identity fraud Nigerians are infamous for with his inaction against Omokri. I am personally not surprised because GEJ seems to love associating with and promoting criminals, crooks and individuals of dubious character. Nigeria has no good image today because of a President who has promoted brazen shamelessness and lack of decency everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by bosschinalu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wetin concern Nigerian and Identity theft? Shey CBN dey pay Social Security Or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.