Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. (7003 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
dinachi:
He's absolutely right many of you spend all the time on your face and clothes you wear while your VIP organ,the puccy is reeking and almost producing maggots! There's a thread here where a woman was not aware of how atrocious her puccy was smelling until maggots started crawling down hers legs! That is how careless many of you are with their puccy.
You mean your mum, sister and female relatives? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
chowlade:

u r right but d type of girls i'm rolling with r now fast becoming majority as i'm dating more cuz i had to seek d opinion of my male friends they said they r experiencing same thing too , that i sud get use to d odour but i cant. it makes a nigga loose errections nd u tink of all d precious time you have invested. all dis has nothing to do with d type of person i am, think those girls should go douche their kittty cat with douchebag once in a week
Leave your ghetto area and stop asking for the advice of your ghetto friends.

You can come back when you're done. grin
You

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
VickyyB:

You mean your mum, sister and female relatives? undecided
Very weak! But then since you are admitting that your mother,sisters and other female relatives suffer the rotten crotch syndrome, maybe we dub you the stink family grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by lilmax(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Una get time sha
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
dinachi:
Very weak! But then since you are admitting that your mother,sisters and other female relatives suffer the rotten crotch syndrome, maybe we dub you the stink family grin grin grin
No! Nothing is weak in my argument and i'm not admitting anything. You came with your generalisation and that implies that your mum, sisters and female relatives aren't exempted.
What do you have to say? smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
VickyyB:

Leave your ghetto area and stop asking for the advice of your ghetto friends.

You can come back when you're done. grin
You

firstly, I don't live in ghetto, and neither d girls. my area has stop being ghetto since 1930s. Secondly how can living in ghetto caused it?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
VickyyB:

No! Nothing is weak in my argument and i'm not admitting anything. You came with your generalisation and that implies that your mum, sisters and female relatives aren't exempted.
What do you have to say? smiley

Don't mention his Mom or family member no matter what. he just need assurance that not all pu ssies reeks, that's all and he will be fine.Chill sister

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
chowlade:

Don't mention his Mom or family member no matter what. he just need assurance that not all pu ssies reeks, that's all and he will be fine.Chill sister
Then his Mum, Sisters and family relatives own smells. grin
He should get assurance from there. grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by tbaby123(f): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2015
@op, pretence is not just of women alone, the resason why i broke up with my suppose fiancee is becos he pretend, forms and very lazy
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2015
VickyyB:

Then his Mum, Sisters and family relatives own smells. grin
He should get assurance from there. grin
Since you have confirmed that your mum, sisters and female relatives suffers the rotten puccy syndrome, it goes without saying that you are also a victim...my take wash and fumigate that place before you starts producing maggots...like the other thread where a woman was not aware of the rottenness of her puccy until maggots started crawling down her legs from there! That is how careless many of you are with their puccy hygiene. You see a beautiful girl, looking so fine and fresh, well educated and exposed. But when you get down to the real business, you are confronted with a 16 century dungeon between her legs..reeking with atrociously evil odour. Many men have died from this stench..some feigned headache to escape yet some others literally get up from the bed and run for their dear lives out of the room..Feminists should focus more on this scourge rather than man hating grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife To Politicians / Submission In A Marriage: Women, Why The Resistance? / Why Do Nigerians Use People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.