Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. (7010 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
O.k let me drop my comment for real. Op, it isnt normal to hate girls. Have you dated all girls to decide to hate them all? Every girl cannot be the same. Everyone of us has had one bad experience with the oopposite sex. does it mean we will stop dating and hate them? If you continue to concentrate on the bad, the good will pass you by. Just take your experiences as part of life u must got through in life. Take it that you made wrong choices of girlfriends. They are lessons for you to learn so that when the good comes, you will recognize that one person and appreciate.

If you have gone through a bad relationship, give urself time to heal before embarking on another one. Try to look at yourself if you are fond of falliing for the wrong girls repeatedly. If you are the type that concentrates on beauty alone, correct yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
O.k let me drop my comment for real. Op, it isnt normal to hate girls. Have you dated all girls to decide to hate them all? Every girl cannot be the same. Everyone of us has had one bad experience with the oopposite sex. does it mean we will stop dating and hate them? If you continue to concentrate on the bad, the good will pass you by. Just take your experiences as part of life u must got through in life. Take it that you made wrong choices of girlfriends. They are lessons for you to learn so that when the good comes, you will recognize that one person and appreciate.

If you have gone through a bad relationship, give urself time to heal before embarking on another one. Try to look at yourself if you are fond of falliing for the wrong girls repeatedly. If you are the type that concentrates on beauty alone, correct yourself.

Thanks, noted. smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankDude:

Thanks, noted. smiley

Ure welcome. smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
@OP:

You feel that way because of series of hurt in the past.

I am Happy you are not burying your head in tbe sand but looking out to get a solution to your hatred for women.

You need to steer clear women (dating, friendship and se.x) and on a journey of self discovery.

You have to make a mental decision to forgive and forget them and not carry the bitterness to the next relationship. If you say girls have hurt me so much and I will not open my heart to the next girl, your exs feel no effect of your torture.

Look at the ladies who have hurt you in the past, see What they have in common and avoid such ladies. Also decide What you want in a woman and go for it when you are ready.

Drawing closer to God makes it easier; He will heal you and guide you aright.

It is well

P.S.: LADIES! stop hurting This young guys around you; you are coming back to marry them tomorrow.. if you know you don't love them, leave them than chopping their money et al. Love is the most expensive currency so do not let him spend it if you will not apappreciate and reciprocate it.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
I feel you.
There is usually a thin line between love and hate.
I believe some of the rejections you got and some heartbreaks is what makes you feel this way.

I am beginning to dislike girls too and also thinking they dont deserve the committment and attention most guys give them nowadays. In fact I feel as though saying you are not dating a girl anymore after a while shouldnt be a big deal if it doesnt work out because afterall they do too.

The different thing between us is that I dont hate them and I dont resent them because there are good ones and sweet ones out there.

I just hope you find yours.
My only concern with girls is this, they get that guy who sincerely loves them at one point in their lives but they egoistically let him go.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bros u are the one with issues grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:
I feel you.
I believe some of the rejections you got and some heartbreaks is what makes you feel this way.

I am beginning to dislike girls too and also thinking they dont deserve the committment and attention most guys give them nowadays. In fact I feel as though saying you are not dating a girl anymore after a while shouldnt be a big deal if it doesnt work out because afterall they do too.

The different thing between us is that I dont hate them and I dont resent them because there are good ones and sweet ones out there.

My only concern with girls is this, they get that guy who sincerely loves them at one point in their lives but they egoistically let him go.

@bold:

100% agree
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by obiak4(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankDude:

Physiologist or psychologist?
I think you need to return back to school ,and learn basic meaning of words.
bro u need both a physiologist and a psychologist I didn't made any wrong statement I know u need both #teamwelikecorrections#
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

@bold:

100% agree

Hope you haven't experienced the bolded.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Hope you haven't experienced the bolded.

No smiley

I was my husband's first love kiss kiss kiss and will be the last kiss kiss kiss Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

No smiley

I was my husband's first love kiss kiss kiss and will be the last kiss kiss kiss Amen cheesy

Hmmm there is still some part of him that likes her right?
How is marriage life going anyway?
All the best.

I dey fear. Most girls nowadays are unmarriageable.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Hmmm there is still some part of him that likes her right?
How is marriage life going anyway?
All the best.

I dey fear. Most girls nowadays are unmarriageable.

Who is the her?

Marriage is wonderful. You design it to be whatever you What it to be.

Strangely ladies say there are no marriageable guys also.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Who is the her?

Marriage is wonderful. You design it to be whatever you What it to be.

Strangely ladies say there are no marriageable guys also.

Okay I dont want to argue.
I trust you are well anyway and HNY.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Okay I dont want to argue.
I trust you are well anyway and HNY.

Argue?

Same to you
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Argue?

Same to you

Argue? Yes. When you said there are not marriageable guys too.
You talk as though that it is girls that chooses guys for marriage in reality.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:

Argue? Yes. When you said there are not marriageable guys too.
You talk as though that it is girls that chooses guys for marriage in reality.

I said ladies say...

Why would I say when I am married? undecided

My point: Both sexes should work on themselves. Besides people get married every Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

You feel that way because of series of hurt in the past.

I am Happy you are not burying your head in tbe sand but looking out to get a solution to your hatred for women.

You need to steer clear women (dating, friendship and se.x) and on a journey of self discovery.

You have to make a mental decision to forgive and forget them and not carry the bitterness to the next relationship. If you say girls have hurt me so much and I will not open my heart to the next girl, your exs feel no effect of your torture.

Look at the ladies who have hurt you in the past, see What they have in common and avoid such ladies. Also decide What you want in a woman and go for it when you are ready.

Drawing closer to God makes it easier; He will heal you and guide you aright.

It is well

P.S.: LADIES! stop hurting This young guys around you; you are coming back to marry them tomorrow.. if you know you don't love them, leave them than chopping their money et al. Love is the most expensive currency so do not let him spend it if you will not apappreciate and reciprocate it.

Well said. Thanks for the advice. smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
ATOB:
I feel you.

Thanks for the advice. Noted. smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mondisweets:
Bros u are the one with issues grin

Ok,you have been noticed. undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by iykedare(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
bukatyne:

No smiley

Good to know. You will definitely be his last.

@Op

I feel you should make yourself the guy every lady love to be with . We all know that the ladies in this part of the World are rude but you just have to overlook all that.

I'm so much in love with the puxccy so I Sometimes take the crap too. You should realise that there is always a time for you to return the insult after getting What you want.

So everyone knows that Sophyrocks hate men. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
FrankDude:

Well said. Thanks for the advice. smiley

You are welcome.

All the best
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by bukatyne(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
iykedare:

@Op

I feel you should make yourself the guy every lady love to be with . We all know that the ladies in this part of the World are rude but you just have to overlook all that.

I'm so much in love with the puxccy so I Sometimes take the crap too. You should realise that there is always a time for you to return the insult after getting What you want.

SO everyone knows that Sophyrocks hate men.

Thanks, Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
iykedare:

@Op

SO everyone knows that Sophyrocks hate men.

You have been noticed. You have been struggling to get my attention. Now you have it. I dnt blame you. Im too hot!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You have been noticed. You have been struggling to get my attention. Now you have it. I dnt blame you. Im too hot!!
With rotten puccy?...i think not.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by iykedare(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

[quote author=Sophyrocks post=29436420]

Me need your attention? Lol. Sophyrocks, you must think highly of yourself. Lmao. I gat prayers for you this new year

May God give you a d1ck, lack of it is the root of your aggression on nl.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:
With rotten puccy?...i think not.. grin grin grin

Dinachikrawkraw, you are back. How much do you get paid for sniffing pants? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
I think you need to stop messing with girls and start messing with women. Girls have absolutely nothing to offer anyone apart from loose talks, boredom, and sex. Most of them don't even know what they want in life. However, with women, you'll get the complete package, and comfort.

I don't like girls as well cos girls is euphemism for biitches...but I love women to death. A girl can't do a woman's job. Leave girls alone, and start engaging women - and trust me, your life will never be the same.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=iykedare post=29436684][/quote]

If you really were not struggling for my attention, you wont mention me. You dnt stalk who you detest. Stop being a hypocrite. You need deliverance from your hatred of nigerian girls this year. Seriously!! Im not surprised you will appear in this thread. You proved me right. You always follow your commander in chief of women haters dinachikrawkraw like a tail following lion so you would definitely be here. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by iykedare(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

If you really were not struggling for my attention, you wont mention me. You dnt stalk who you detest. Stop being a hypocrite. You need deliverance from your hatred of nigerian girls this year. Seriously!! Im not surprised you will appear in this thread. You proved me right. You always follow your commander in chief of women haters dinachikrawkraw like a tail following lion so you would definitely be here. grin grin

solution to your problem.

Oya, come to my house and get some d1ck. You will stop attacking the men and your aggression will drastically reduce. This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2015
iykedare:

solution to your problem.

Oya, come to my house and get some d1ck. You will stop attacking the men and your aggression will drastically reduce. This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Nope. You are the one with the problem. You keep stalking me so this is your solution. You love smelly puccy like dinakraw kraw ba? That woman that was posted in a thread for having maggots coming out of her womanliness you remember? Just go and find that woman immediately and do the needful. Your obsession would be cured one time!! Hehehehehe.

Association of obsessed men over smelly womanliness. I see you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by iykedare(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nope. You are the one with the problem. You keep stalking me so this is your solution. You love smelly puccy like dinakraw kraw ba? That woman that was posted in a thread for having maggots coming out of her womanliness you remember? Just go and find that woman immediately and do the needful. Your obsession would be cured one time!! Hehehehehe.

Association of obsessed men over smelly womanliness. I see you. grin grin

I don't know the woman you are talking about. I'm giving you the opportunity because you are the one who needs the d1ck the most.

Okay,I'm going to give you some time to think about it.

Please, don't say I stalk you. angry You are not up to the women I stalk. The offer is still on the table.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2015
iykedare:

I don't know the woman you are talking about. I'm giving you the opportunity because you are the one who needs the d1ck the most.

Okay,I'm going to give you sometime to think about it.

Please, don't say I stalk you. angry You are not up to the women I stalk. The offer is still on the table.

S.tupid boy!! You dnt know the woman but you have being following your commander in chief up and down threads since morning. Sharaaaap there!! Go and look for that woman and do the needful.

Stalking me up and down nairaland because im tooooo hot and irresistible. The guy just dey self-service and self-service his life out from morning till night at the sound of my username. See wetin e dey talk. kmt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This / Merry Christmas To Everyone!!! / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.