Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. (7009 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
SirShymex:
I think you need to stop messing with girls and start messing with women. Girls have absolutely nothing to offer anyone apart from loose talks, boredom, and sex. Most of them don't even know what they want in life. However, with women, you'll get the complete package, and comfort.

I don't like girls as well cos girls is euphemism for biitches...but I love women to death. A girl can't do a woman's job. Leave girls alone, and start engaging women - and trust me, your life will never be the same.

Aii,noted.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

S.tupid boy!! You dnt know the woman but you have being following your commander in chief up and down threads since morning. Sharaaaap there!! Go and look for that woman and do the needful.

Stalking me up and down nairaland because im tooooo hot and irresistible. The guy just dey self-service and self-service his life out from morning till night at the sound of my username. See wetin e dey talk. kmt.

Why do u let ur blood boil over someone you don't know? Simply ignore.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2015
FrankDude:

Why do u let ur blood boil over someone you don't know? Simply ignore.

Ignore who? that woman hater? why didnt you quote him? na me find trouble? Abeg face the appropraite person.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 03, 2015
FrankDude:

Ok,you have been noticed. undecided
im not about getting noticed, we have all had a fair share of unpleasant encounters with the opposite sex but you don't see us going around casting the sins of the other on everyone else who has nothing to do with it.

You have been lied to, so what? Have you never told a lie before? What will you gain from carrying bitterness over what someone else did to you, while that person carries on with life happily?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 5:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
im not about getting noticed, we have all had a fair share of unpleasant encounters with the opposite sex but you don't see us going around casting the sins of the other on everyone else who has nothing to do with it.

You have been lied to, so what? Have you never told a lie before? What will you gain from carrying bitterness over what someone else did to you, while that person carries on with life happily?

So you had all these in mind,but kept it all inside you? undecided
Anyway,thanks for the advice. smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Chillis: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2015
FrankDude:
First of all,I am not gay,I am sexually attracted to girls and not to guys.
I have dated a couple of girls but its only one that I can call real dating,because That's the only one where I get to see her physically hang out and all that,but it ended badly,She quitted for a stupid reason,it was So heart shattering but being a precautious person, I didn't allow my whole heart to fall for her to prevent heart break.
Basically I cant say I have dated more than a girl in the real sense of proper dating.

The thing is this,over the years of my interactions with girls,I have noticed that a lot of them pretend a lot and they have a very big ego,and pride. It's annoys me a lot,just because you are a female you think every guy that talks to you wants to date you So you deliberately starts acting in an unfriendly manner towards the guy,why do girls do this? Some girls feel pompous and they act like they defecate flowers.

Some are So self important, they feel it's a privilege that they are even responding to you.

Another annoying thing about them is that, they feel they are always right, just for the fact that they are females that makes them always right.

I have been rejected by some(painful) I have rejected some also,some have played tricks on me,some have betrayed me,some are heartless, I hate to break girls heart but it's just unavoidable, I can't make myself like a girl that likes me first, and if I show my likeness to a girl they start forming like that they are more important than you are.

Generally I feel So negative towards girls,ladies, women however you want to call them, I am more inclined to insult a girl/lady than to insult a guy, I feel a deep resentment for them,like I need to teach them a lesson.

IS THIS NORMAL? What can be done about it,if it isn't.

Its not normal. You are sick! Get help. Just because someone broke your heart, you end up hating. Who knows the next step. Slitting their throat ?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by crackhaus: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You have been noticed. You have been struggling to get my attention. Now you have it. I dnt blame you. Im too hot!!

Sophyrocks:

Stalking me up and down nairaland because im tooooo hot and irresistible. The guy just dey self-service and self-service his life out from morning till night at the sound of my username. See wetin e dey talk. kmt.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Talon05: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Ignore who? that woman hater? why didnt you quote him? na me find trouble? Abeg face the appropraite person.
Girl you really need to slow down. Lol you are one hell of a joker.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Who is the her?

Marriage is wonderful. You design it to be whatever you What it to be.

Strangely ladies say there are no marriageable guys also.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Dinachikrawkraw, you are back. How much do you get paid for sniffing pants? grin grin grin
Ouch! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
What a thread!

*Pitches tent* gringrin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Talon05:

Girl you really need to slow down. Lol you are one hell of a joker.

Tell that to the panty snifer.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
I'm seriously feeling sophyrocks. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

this gal..
chaii...

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I had to check dinachi's post. He's never tired of mentioning pussy. Chai! Smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nawaoooh!!! Some nah serious psychiatric case ooo, the thread funny sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

I had to check dinachi's post. He's never tired of mentioning pussy. Chai! Smh

When i say he sniffs pants and smelly puccies for a living, dnt think im joking. Im very serious about it. What sort of man makes every topic of discussion about smelly puccies if he doesnt sniff pants 24/7? How more disgusting can anyone be? AHN AHN!! Wants to make everybody in the thread puke!! Every thread he goes, he must sniff pants!! He is cursed!! He even smells like smelly puccie already. Dnt know who did this to him in his village. kmt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by anthoniaz(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
FrankDude:

Where and how do you locate the good ones?
Truth is , when you even see a good one, you won't notice her..she may not be up to your standard(as per looks, level of intelligence and all that).

Girls will always be girls, some pretend and just out to eat your money.Be real, you will attract someone genuine but be careful, don't rush.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Its not normal. You are sick! Get help. Just because someone broke your heart, you end up hating. Who knows the next step. Slitting their throat ?

Yes. I will start by slitting ur wife/gf throat.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
byvan:
Nawaoooh!!! Some nah serious psychiatric case ooo, the thread funny sha.

Ok you have commented. Congratulations. undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:
What a thread!

*Pitches tent* gringrin

You have also commented. Congrat. undecided
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
anthoniaz:

Truth is , when you even see a good one, you won't notice her..she may not be up to your standard(as per looks, level of intelligence and all that).

Girls will always be girls, some pretend and just out to eat your money.Be real, you will attract someone genuine but be careful, don't rush.

Why did you say I won't notice her? I can compromise, If the girl is worth it.
You mean every girl pretend? Shocking revelation. shocked
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by DeeBoiyy: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

When i say he sniffs pants and smelly puccies for a living, dnt think im joking. Im very serious about it. What sort of man makes every topic of discussion about smelly puccies if he doesnt sniff pants 24/7? How more disgusting can anyone be? AHN AHN!! Wants to make everybody in the thread puke!! Every thread he goes, he must sniff pants!! He is cursed!! He even smells like smelly puccie already. Dnt know who did this to him in his village. kmt.
you know him in person? grin grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by anthoniaz(f): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
FrankDude:

Why did you say I won't notice her? I can compromise, If the girl is worth it.
You mean every girl pretend? Shocking revelation. shocked
Most guys like spoilt ladies(Atleast I read comments like that here).

Haba!I didn't say all girls pretend oo.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=anthoniaz post=29464444]

Haba!I didn't say all girls pretend oo.[/quote

spolt girls nah nah nah we only like them wen we r feeling sexual urge, they r not marriage materia. if i marry a spolt girl today and i get down with her today after sex or bleep i'll kick her out of the house
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Sophyrocks:

hahahahahahaha
donatus donatus obssessed with smelly p.ussies. Hope dem neva give u kraw kraw, dinachikrawkraw. Have u ever asked urself why u always end up with ladies that smell to the extent that ure constantly nagging all over nairaland? Ure dirty mehn. Damn! 2015 should deliver u from the curse of smelly p.ussies. Praaay! Pray hard. Donatus donatus! I hail ooooo

he's right i've encountered many smelling p.sssies infact i tire why r nigerian ladies of dis daze refused to sanitize their xxxxx jeeeezzz. men r really complaining

6 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by FrankDude: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Haba!I didn't say all girls pretend oo.

Ok.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You mean you have advanced to now sniffing your own pants? Original stink mistress of Nairaland! grin grin. Are you addicted to rotten puccy? It is an incontrovertible fact that many women like you have atrociously smelling puccys with evil odour.. A word of advice...Why don't you concentrate your energy in fumigating your puccy and advicing other feminists like you to do the same....it is a more noble task than man hating...give yourself some closure. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2015
chowlade:

he's right i've encountered many smelling p.sssies infact i tire why r nigerian ladies of dis daze refused to sanitize their xxxxx jeeeezzz. men r really complaining
It goes to show the type of girls you roll with and also your type of person. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by dinachi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
VickyyB:

It goes to show the type of girls you roll with and also your type of person. wink
He's absolutely right many of you spend all the time on your face and clothes you wear while your VIP organ,the puccy is reeking and almost producing maggots! There's a thread here where a woman was not aware of how atrocious her puccy was smelling until maggots started crawling down hers legs! That is how careless many of you are with their puccy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
VickyyB:

u r right but d type of girls i'm rolling with r now fast becoming majority as i'm dating more cuz i had to seek d opinion of my male friends they said they r experiencing same thing too , that i sud get use to d odour but i cant. it makes a nigga loose errections nd u tink of all d precious time you have invested. all dis has nothing to do with d type of person i am, think those girls should go douche their kittty cat with douchebag once in a week

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May God Bless My Elder Brother / You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This / Merry Christmas To Everyone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.