Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) (40908 Views)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Firefire(m): 1:06am On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
eye4eye:

Ogun ni o pa e!
[/s]

APC coven members get mouth like parrot undecided

O se odun titun

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by eye4eye: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]

APC coven members get mouth like parrot undecided

O se odun titun

Go and check what he said to me and my kid from other thread before I unleashed barrage of epe on him and his mother. Click on his moniker and read for yourself.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Firefire(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Go and check what he said to me and my kid from other thread before I unleashed barrage of epe on him and his mother. Click on his moniker and read for yourself.

Die die... Life has no duplicate.

Vote for continuity, vote for GEJ to complete the good work.

I wish you Goodluck in the New year! tongue

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by eye4eye: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Vote for man of intergrity in GMB to stamp out corruption, jail corrupt leaders, and secure our nation from blood thirsty Boko Harams.

Vote GMB/Osinbajo!

I wish all the best in the world in the New Year!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by donphilopus: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
What are they counter Buhari should go n rest, d man is tire mentally n physically... GEJ till 2019!!!

Now I know the reason you always write "GEJ Till 2019". Your inability to construct a simple sentence sold you out. It would take you at least 10yrs to be able to indent on omnibus, that's if you agree to attend the world standard schools Buhari will construct in Nigeria when he wins the Presidency come February 14th!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by knightsTempler: 2:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Lemme add to Buhari's lie or should we call it bad economics?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by harbibi: 2:25am On Jan 02, 2015
United we stand, divided we fall so let's discuss this politics like civilized ppl.. Nor bi quarrel nah...
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Kororugged231: 2:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Okay, I see. tongue

Btw: How does this stop Buhari from losing the 4th run ? grin

He gave you links and prove but being a devil with devilish mind you still refuse to believe or agree. I know its hard for you cos you have sold your consciense for crumbs and swore to call white black just to pleaze your master. Pathetic.

Happy New year Mr Fire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by sufido123: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari can cry me a river. On March 2nd, 2011, Sun Newspaper reported that Buhari asked his supporters to lynch anyone who tries to tinker with their votes. Shortly thereafter he lost the election and his supporters went berserk. Many other news outlets reported this incident then.

http://www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/april-polls-lynch-anybody-who#axzz3NclaGN7J

He cannot now deny that he said his supporters should kill. The genie is out of the bottle and there is a video recording of it being said. He did not deny it 4 years ago, why now?

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/post-election_violence-_lemu_committee_blames_buhari.html

GEJ till Buhari stops lying about his certificates and stops threatening violence. New Year but stay the course with GEJ and continue with Goodluck.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by brutef0rce101: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
What are they counter Buhari should go n rest, d man is tire mentally n physically... GEJ till 2019!!!

Lmaoooo. Robot, Stick to your GEJ Till 2015. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by PenSniper: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

And all APC secrets are in Hidden places ? grin grin grin

Change your orientation brother, Buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. tongue

Never, never and never. The true, genuine God forbids it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by PenSniper: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.

The castle you built in the air will soon collapse in your face.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by OAUTemitayo: 3:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Please remove all South west states from your equation. PDP is losing all states in south west.
Yorubas don't reward incompetence with votes. If in doubt ask PDP.
Except Ekiti where they may spring a suprise which i even doubt.
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24am On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
Buhari,
how was Christmas at your in-law place in Anambra?
did you drink beer too to prove you are a detribalised nigerian?
Senseless comment,this is a new year,your own new year resolution is to be dumber than ever

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by biafranqueen: 4:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Splashme:
Hahaha . . . IBB, OBJ, and Gowon burst into laughter when they heard Buhari tell INEC his certificates are with military
CHAI!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by biafranqueen: 4:30am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Story

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by biafranqueen: 4:32am On Jan 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Now I know the reason you always write "GEJ Till 2019". Your inability to construct a simple sentence sold you out. It would take you at least 10yrs to be able to indent on omnibus, that's if you agree to attend the world standard schools Buhari will construct in Nigeria when he wins the Presidency come February 14th!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2015
How I wish GMB clear the air abt his educational background to keep mute all critics in due time.***Nevertherless,GMB is the Man***

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Emperor007: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2015
If APC think the best they can offer Nigerians not minding how the world has advanced, is GMB, then APC must be seriously joking.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Can't you be sincere for once,which goodwork is Jonathan continue? Cluelessness or corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by 3kay945(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Emperor007:
If APC think the best they can offer Nigerians not minding how the world has advanced, is GMB, then APC must be seriously joking.

So GEj and Shipopo are better fitted and suitable for this country at present when corruption and indirection govern our land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by PassingShot(m): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Pictures or Idonbilivit grin

Shame on you! Your paymaster, Mr. Clueless was all over the place begging for out of court settlement and you know it. So, stop the evil character assassination of the General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Okay, I see. tongue

Btw: How does this stop Buhari from losing the 4th run ? grin
those who did not trust him before,wil now trust him,because buhari is trustworthy.vote for trust 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks for ur observation man! This only shows how popular GEJ till 2019 is on this lovely forum grin cheesy I wud ve reconstructed the sentence but something is telling that u already got my msg cheesy cheesy
donphilopus:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2015
menesheh:
Story

Serial failure will always be a serial failure and an ingrate

What happened to words like this?

Try! Try! Try again, if u try and don't succeed! Try! try! Try again.

Quitters don't win

It is not how many times u fail.......

Failure is another attempt to get it right next time.

You may add your own.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Project400: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Interesting
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by PapiWata: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Please can someone from among our esteemed readership be so kind as to post a few more pictures that show the terrorist gang leader Buhari either WEEPING, as is customary after his every election loss, or SCOWLING AND FROWNING, as is the case whenever the Weeping General is asked to produce his educational qualifications.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this urgent matter.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by menesheh(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

What happened to words like this?

Try! Try! Try again, if u try and don't succeed! Try! try! Try again.

Quitters don't win

It is not how many times u fail.......

Failure is another attempt to get it right next time.

You may add your own.

Continue trying same thing with the hope of getting a different result, things don't work like that ugh.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by HzRF(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Hope u have reg in a private hospital?
Feb14 is around d corner

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by sharkhead: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2015
temitemi1:
You see why I called u TEMILITERATE? Calm down wen u want to say something so that we might put some effort to glean some sense from ur nonsense!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Firefire(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
HzRF:

Hope u have reg in a private hospital?
Feb14 is around d corner

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look / 2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.