Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) (40903 Views)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Heffalump(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
emeka2847:

You go siddon make Jonathan continue to dey damage the country, abi?
Abeg o.
Yes! But not that he ruins the Country, he amends it, period. Like they say, :the Devil you know is far better that the Angel you hardly know. GEJ is a known evil, but GMB is a blood thirsty angel.
History is the best report card!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by jide333(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
if the country was damage how come are you still alive? how come is Tinubu still rich? and how come did he purchase his own private jet and the media are not asking questions how come his daughter is the head of iyaloja? how come lai muhamed's son won the primaries even while he was still in the uk abeg jooor none of them be saint.. and no country spoil jor...
emeka2847:

You go siddon make Jonathan continue to dey damage the country, abi?
Abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by simdam500(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
maaaaaad politicians
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by ogene007: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is simply a website to distort facts from well documented historical events and occurrences. Another lie spinning infrastructure set up by a desperate party to continue with their failed attempt at deceiving the electorate. A party that has never believed in openness is ultimately paying the price for its corruption and hypocrisy. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Doyin2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
emeka2847:

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TOO MANY LIES ABOUT THIS MAN

What else do you expect.CHANGE is not gotten on a platter of gold. In fact nothing good comes easy!

The clamor for change( against corruption and bad governance) is getting louder.It's now a moving train that no parochial sentimentalism and religious propaganda can stop.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by leofab(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
so finally Barcanista(Gbenga Sesan) as heed to our advice. That site be renamed as www.liestwistin.ng
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by koikoi2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
The site is full if lies.

I just pity gullible Nigerians clamoring for change.

Do we intend to go to d promise land or Egypt, d land of bondage?

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by enkay11: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na WA ooooo. From now till May,we will be seeing different kinds of things.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
leofab:
so finally Barcanista(Gbenga Sesan) as heed to our advice. That site be renamed as www.liestwistin.ng
Are you okay? Who is Gbenga Sesan? Lol... Why carry this attitude into the new year?
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by thaoriginator: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

And all APC secrets are in Hidden places ? grin grin grin

Change your orientation brother, Buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. tongue
you're gonna deactivate this ur useless account when GMB won ur clueless boss next moth.. Ode!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Sunbellar: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
We voted for many years which they ruled us and no one interfered to their leadership, no
body tried to Bomb the Country at their own time of leader
ship, they are evils trying to mar the President's efforts to transform the Country. As normal human being you
can't bomb your country, your people, to gain a power
forgeting that it must affect you in all areas. let
them resolve the issue of Boko Haram if they want to
contest for the Presidency. Let them make
peace with the President because they're not born to rule.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.
Bro I would like to take double of whatever you are taking or smoking.u too d optimistic
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right that down. Those guys in the computer room at INEC won't be able to help this time around because OBJ has showed us the way they normally rig election. All of PDP secretes are now in the open space. Just watch...
See you Judas the betrayer preaching to peter for denying Jesus.you are clamoring for change en good government yet,na Mr corruption himself -obj who removed diesel subsidy en used it to develope em ota farm.na em be d compass APC hold to lead Nigeria to change .biko buhari know wetin be change?
When did a blind man begin to lead a fellow blind man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by tola9ja: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
1, Politician of the year--- Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
2, political sportsman of the year--- Atiku Abubakar.
3, Man of the year--- Gen. Muh'd Buhari.
4, Woman of the year--- Mrs Adadevoh.
5, Hashtag of the year ‪#‎Bringbackourgirls‬.
6, Football Player of the year--- CR7.
7, Mumu of the Year-- Labaran Maku.
8, Tout of the year--- Asari Dokubo.
9, Eye service of the Year--shutting down of NASS Assembly on
IGP's order.
10, campaign of the year -Free Aljazeera staff.
11, Book of the year-
ObJ's "My Watch".
12, Disgrace of the year - BH's control of parts of 9ja.
13, Moment of the year- -9ja' failure to qualify 4 Nations Cup.
14, Gaffe of the year---"stealing is not corruption"- GEJ.
15,Governor of the year-- Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
16, Quote of the year---"I have no $ or € to give u, but even if I
do, I wouldn't give you... All I can give you is my all.."-GMB.
17. Legeng of the year - Rotimi Amaechi
18. Bastard of the year -- Doyin Okupe
19. Comedian of the Year - Patience Jonathan ( Principal, Na
only you waka come? Diaris God o)
20. Blasphemy of the Year - Doyin Okupe & Wike (Jonathan is
Nigeria jesus)
DO YOU THINK THEY ALL DESERVE THE AWARDS?
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
you're gonna deactivate this ur useless account when GMB won ur clueless boss next moth.. Ode!

I have been here long enough to celebrate Mohamodu Buhari 4th defeat. Oponu! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Jinf: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Asari Dokubo ridicules Buhari, Calls him an old cattle rearer:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/asari-dokubo-ridicules-buhari-calls-him.html
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by seankay(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Right this down:

Buhari - All States in Northeast, Northwest, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and 45% in Adamawa, 40% Taraba, 30% Ekiti, 40% Plateau and 30% Benue - totaling 28 million+ votes.

GEJ - All States in Southeast, Southsouth, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, and 25% in Lagos and Oyo with 42% from Kaduna but still fall short with 21 million+ votes.
what makes people bliv GEJ will win in Ondo?
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Elparaiso(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:

Pictures or Idonbilivit grin
Finally... #IDontBilivIt team is back....Yay...

Now God can start punishing you people small small
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Omg gbenga sesan?? ? That guy is Nigeria's #1 tech whiz! If I had known he was behind the site, I would have opened this thread way sooner!

Buhari's team is not playing around. Employing skilled people every single time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Politics on the play... All these online votings won't work #shikena

Buhari is jst a wolf in sheep's clothing anyways!

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
Are you okay? Who is Gbenga Sesan? Lol... Why carry this attitude into the new year?

LMFAO LOOOOOOL

Btw, Sesan is a genius, and very famous. I've been his twitter follower for years and I totally got his digits in my dm. Who's a boss? Me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Elparaiso:

Finally... #IDontBilivIt team is back....Yay...

Now God can start punishing you people small small

undecided
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Emperor007: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
3kay945:

So GEj and Shipopo are better fitted and suitable for this country at present when corruption and indirection govern our land.

^^^

Yes, 65% better compared to GMB ( Buhari ).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

LMFAO LOOOOOOL

Btw, Sesan is a genius, and very famous. I've been his twitter follower for years and I totally got his digits in my dm. Who's a boss? Me.
lol really? Well I can't accept to be who I'm not na. Babe how you see am? I no grab your last question sha
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Emperor007: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Etizz:
seriously, I don't like BUHARI neither do I like GOODLUCK.......

^^^

Assume we're faced with two bad options. We still have to choose / settle for the option that's less bad, and that Is "GOODLUCK"

Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Umunede(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
How can I even vote for someone who cannot manage his personal life? Military head of state, PTF chairman etc. You can't even build a house of your own. You have to take a loan. Honestly, I want change because GEJ de fall person hand. But Buhari is not that change at all. APC should have given us Fashola. Buhari is an extremist and an illiterate.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
lol really? Well I can't accept to be who I'm not na. Babe how you see am? I no grab your last question sha

I'm a boss.
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

I'm a boss.
see ya head tongue
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

One of the many linksgrin

http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/
From the link you posted...I read down and discovered that buhari is a thief and a trouble maker... demanding for a defrayment over a media allegation...which he was supposed to prove wrong!
Buhari consequently dragged Abati and The Guardian Newspapers to court via suit no. ID/837/2011, demanding N1billion damages from them.
1billion naira over allegations laid against him?
This man isn't coming to change anything...he's coming to swindle the Nigerian currency!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
&To d clueless crew- ETI POTO-ELO POSIWA! In short-ENIDUROOOOO! #change2015
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
jide333:
if the country was damage how come are you still alive? how come is Tinubu still rich? and how come did he purchase his own private jet and the media are not asking questions how come his daughter is the head of iyaloja? how come lai muhamed's son won the primaries even while he was still in the uk abeg jooor none of them be saint.. and no country spoil jor...
Tellem!!!!
Re: Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Seenyo:
&To d clueless crew- ETI POTO-ELO POSIWA! In short-ENIDUROOOOO! #change2015
&To the archaic crew- ADIOK MKPO ANO MMO..in short....ADIOK ANO ETE MMO YE EKA MMO DOOOOOOOO! #GEJ2015 till Buhari gather common senses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.