Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is Love an addiction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love an addiction? (2065 Views)

I want to love an hausa Girl / How To Love An Igbo Man / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Love an addiction? by salako: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2005
Isn't love a lot like having a coke habit.
You become so attached to someone that even the thought of never seeing them again is unbearable.
You need to see them or speak to them just for the sake of it.

Share your thoughts

Related: Love or Crack, which is more powerful?
Re: Is Love an addiction? by vexxy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2005
Hum, interesting.

I think it can be addictive. But I think when it comes to being compared to a coke habit it's borderline, if not crossing that line of being obsessive.

It's an emotional roller-coaster. Being in love can take you to great heights emotionally but when that rug is pulled out from under you, you can come crashing down. . . . hard.
Re: Is Love an addiction? by salako: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2005
crashing down... hard. eh?

Getting HIGH getting down
Uppers - Downers
Red pills - Purple pills - Blue pills
Free cocaine - Almost Overdose

Looks like a rollercoaster to me!
Re: Is Love an addiction? by vexxy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2005
Yes, that's why I agreed with you! undecided cheesy

vexxy: I think it can be addictive.
Re: Is Love an addiction? by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2005
True that love can be addictive. But also false, u only get addicted to wat you allow yourself to get addicted too.

Roller-coasters are fun. cheesy
Re: Is Love an addiction? by salako: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2005
nobody chooses to be addicted to anything, its a negative issue. what r u thinking?
sorry i am drunk if it don't make sense.

(1)

Top Tips For A Strong Relationship / Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! / The Future Of Nigerian Men:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.