Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones (3376 Views)

Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 02, 2015
During the New Year Address by Mr. President, I noticed some very strange things. First, the President had lipstick on; Secondly, he had powdered his face heavily; Thirdly he was sitting on a bright red chair (debatable if that is out of place or not). Nevertheless, what is with the President and his lipstick?

As usual people will take Shekau more seriously than they would take anything the President says. If you doubt it: Imagine Shekau telling you that he will come and raid your house at a certain time, and Goodluck Jonathan tells you not to worry that he would provide you with security. Who do you listen to?

Vote wisely do not be fooled. Say no to lipstick and makeup Presidents!

-CramJones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 5:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan probably spent the crossover night drinking strong liquor, He woke up stoned, hungover and weak and in a bid to meet his appointment with NTA just took Patience Umblerras makeup kit and applied it.

Cluelessness doesnt affect just one part of your life, It affects everything

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by FastShipping: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Clown! Someone dressed him up with extreme make-up.

5 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by ZACHIE: 5:42am On Jan 02, 2015
There is something that eats up their bodies in Aso Rock.
If you loook xlosely, Jona has been shrinking lately with several creases of unsightly wrinkes on his face.
An aging demon is certianly at work. Fear Aso Rock
Pancake to the answer jor.
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by pacesetter939: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2015
What else would you expect from a confused man??

GMB all the way!

10 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Let me guess; Cramjones is a mouthpiece of Shekau these days. Oh I forgot, that APC pays you $150,000 to be silly.

17 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by WIZGUY69(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy
[size=24]if people that works or the people that are close to Jonathan can just let the man be for just a month, he will be better than this. BTW, maybe it's because of harmattan he applied wetslip.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2015
This man don come with his expensive joke again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Redoil: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Let me guess; Cramjones is a mouthpiece of Shekau these days. Oh I forgot, that APC pays you $150,000 to be silly.
i thaught as much. Cramjones you need urgent psychiatric evalution from the nairaland resident pschiatrist. Your case is getting tougher for us to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2015
I saw the program on channels and I also thought he had powder and lipstick on. Gej my nigga. You jst can't stop being fresh. Xoxoxoxo. Baddest nigga ever. Awon ti clueless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2015
cramjones:
During the New Year Address by Mr. President, I noticed some very strange things. First, the President had lipstick on; Secondly, he had powdered his face heavily; Thirdly he was sitting on a bright red chair (debatable if that is out of place or not). Nevertheless, what is with the President and his lipstick?

As usual people will take Shekau more seriously than they would take anything the President says. If you doubt it: Imagine Shekau telling you that he will come and raid your house at a certain time, and Goodluck Jonathan tells you not to worry that he would provide you with security. Who do you listen to?

-CramJones

Wearing lipstick? Kindly correct it.

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathan probably spent the crossover night drinking strong liquor, He woke up stoned, hungover and weak and in a bid to meet his appointment with NTA just took Patience Umblerras makeup kit and applied it.

starting off the new year with lies is something else..even if you're paid to do so, show some self respect. Yea, a friend of mine said he's being paid to "gather support for buhari online". So don't even deny it bruh. I know how you guys work now..lol. Am not judging you tho, it's all part of the hustle. But be careful, don't let petty things be your curse and ruin your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2015
grin it looks as if he did actually wore that stuff.
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by starling(f): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2015
And I was still telling my fam dat dey shuld see our president has pink lips or is it make up... Didnt know people noticed it too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

I don't want to call u Olofofo
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by NIJJAking(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2015
even if he wears brazilian wig, bra, female pants and high heel cover shoe we dont care,,,,,,its jona baba till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by donphilopus: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
I somehow noticed that something was wrong with the picture yesternight, but I didn't know what was actually wrong. I only noticed something like a fat face. The guy is just a clown. Anyway, this won't happen again come next January because he's leaving there in May!

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by tpia2009: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
the picture looks photo shopped.
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by alotofgrace(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2015
grin
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

handiwork of a deranged and paid moraphocka

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by myouri(f): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Haaanhaaan nau.. Who did d make-up for him b4 d show? GEJ supporters should lock him/her UP!! They didn't apply enuf foundation so d powder reflected under d studio light.....buh for d lipstick.. Sister nono oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2015
If he likes he should wear pancake, all I need is good road! Lagos Abeokuta road is in total disarray, especially Ile epo bus stop. The road is a nightmare
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Cramjones, kudos on your new job as GEJ campaign media director. Make sure you take cocaine before making announcements.

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by citizenY(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:
Clown! Someone dressed him up with extreme make-up.

When I saw my president with heavy pancake, eye shadow and lipstick ,I remembered the five moniker president alluded to by OBJ..

Maybe Oduah, Patience, Ngozi or Diezeani was,addressing us !!! !!!!??
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by citizenY(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
NIJJAking:
even if he wears brazilian wig, bra, female pants and high heel cover shoe we dont care,,,,,,its jona baba till 2019

No fall my hand, u r trying ti describe someone I saw around Ayilara... Na there una wan open shop later later?? So national tv na dress rehearsal.
.... abi
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by remsonik(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Madam patience made him up!!!! Did she paint his nails too??
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by joseph1832(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Come to think of it, perhaps the president wore make up to hide the fact that he's suffering from hang over. We all know that he likes ogogoro. grin
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by ZACHIE: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:
Correct to what again?
Some folks like to find fault where they don't exist

1 Like

Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by sagitarius(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Brimmie(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2015
starlingleanets:

Olodo!!
Re: Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Mr Observer,I think it's high time you and your APC loosers hide your faces in shame. Your hate for GEJ is disgusting,but It will never stop him. As for Cramjones,he is a known clown...a decorated one at that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... / Profile Of Professor Anthony Anwuka:Ministerial Nominee For Imo State / Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.