Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? (678 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? / Is It Adviceable To Still Be In Contact With Your Ex? / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by 7manSquad: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2015
There is this girl living in the same house as me that i've been having some strange feelings for since last week. We don't talk often but i believe she won't snub me. so N'landers whats your advice? should i go for it or i should bone to protect my respect? actually, i have an account but i created a new account because of this topic. Thanks. Mods abeg do the needful pls.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by Orunto: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2015
If both of you are single, goodluck. But if either of you is married, it is adultery, covetiousness and corruption. Don't go there or you will end it in disgrace.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by Chanchit: 6:05am On Jan 02, 2015
No. Jst fk her. Is it a must to date everybody you want to fk, what happened to one, two or three night stand.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by luvlyoracle(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Chanchit:
No. Jst fk her. Is it a must to date everybody you want to fk, what happened to one, two or three night stand.
grin grin
Re: Is It Adviceable To Date One's Neighbor? by 7manSquad: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Orunto:
If both of you are single, goodluck. But if either of you is married, it is adultery, covetiousness and corruption. Don't go there or you will end it in disgrace.
Nigga! am still in my early twenties now.. we're both single.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Prolong Your Love Making? Here Are 13 Proven Ways To Do So / Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? / New Deadly Disease Than Ebola Currently In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.