Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? (679 Views)

Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? / List Of Romancelanders That Have The Tendency Of Being A Lesbian. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Rapsodee(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
1.ASKING ABOUT HER STATUS
This is when you ask if she is single or taken before you let her know you want a relationship with her,I think of this approach as not likely to work unless she is single because you have made it easy for her to just say "Am taken" and you may not be able to do anything about it.

AND
2.ASKING HER WITHOUT CARING ABOUT HER STATUS This is self explanatory,you just go ahead to ask her what you want and let her tell you whatever she want and if this approach later turn out not to work because she is taken,you would have poured out your heart only to later be rejected.

Which of the two would you recommend?
Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Elslim: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
All OF THE ABOVE
Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
No 2.

Reason is because if she's "feeling" you better than the guy she's presently with, she'll drop him faster than a hot knife cutting through butter.

When asking a girl out, her status should be none of your fvcking business. As long as there's no ring on that 4th finger, she's on no man's land. . .

2 Likes

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by morethanadoll(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think that you should always ask the status first. That way, you aren't lead on and hopefully, she tells the truth and not take advantage of you!

1 Like

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Boy o boy.. Pls dnt ask.. U will knw wen she tells u u make her feel happy all d tym and she likes chatn wid u..

2 Likes

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Personally, I prefer you ask me first.

Cos come storm or rain, I won't leave A for B, it just ain't right.

2 Likes

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Rapsodee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm .taking note of the responses.....
Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by 1one: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
The onus is on the girl to tell the guy when she starts noticing that his conversations are tilting towards "ohh baby you're my African queen".... So the answer is no, he shouldn't ask. Every well meaning and decent lady would come clean and tell the guy if she has a boyfriend or not, ofcourse we also know that there are she-goats that just like the attention of all manner of guys even though they are already in serious relationships.
Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by 1one: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Personally, I prefer you ask me first.

Cos come storm or rain, I won't leave A for B, it just ain't right.

Even if A tells you to go and meet B? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
forget those two options and just make a lot of money, enjoy ur life, have fun, be social, be responsible and bro na you go de run away from different shapes, heights and sizes of sweet babes. They will be the ones doing the chasing, I'm a witness. :-)

1 Like

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by ifyan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
forget those two options and just make a lot of money, enjoy ur life, have fun, be social, be responsible and bro na you go de run away from different shapes, heights and sizes of sweet babes. They will be the ones doing the chasing, I'm a witness. :-)

COMFIRM, I salute.

Bro u just finish work.

You know. ...

1 Like

Re: Which Approach Has The Tendency To Work Best On Girls? by sinizia: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll say none. I don't directly ask a lady if she's single or not. I always find a clandestine way to find out.

Let's say we're chatting and it's time for election. I'll be like: "let me guess, you BF converted you to APC because I could have sworn I saw you supporting GEJ. How did he do it? angry"

If she's unsuspecting she will reveal the truth unknowingly. wink

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. / Heart Touching Story Of Barak Obam And Wife Michelle Obama At A Resturant / The Kind Of Woman Every Man Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.