Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (44529 Views)

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by An2elect2(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
In fact Nigerian men possess all the above qualities.... Its difficult to see a Nigerian man who doesn't have 3 or 4 of the above properties. They say girls are dirty but go check their closets and see rotten boxers and singlets.

remsonik pls am eating angry

grin
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Misogynist2014(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:

I swear you just spoke my mind. He will treat her like he treats you and expect you to be happy with that and keep quiet? Nope!
A for Apple
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:

I swear you just spoke my mind. He will treat her like he treats you and expect you to be happy with that and keep quiet? Nope!
Lol
All animals are not equal.. There is the main chick and the aspiring side chick to be grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
you are the one that need it most not me.. tongue
Smh for you!! grin undecided tongue
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2015
I so hate men that complain about everything, Its annoying.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Richiy(f): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
A for Apple

You....what does that mean now?
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Etoshil18(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

And girls are not like that too? undecided
Ask her for me o
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
So on point.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm.. u got it right
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Richiy(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
All animals are not equal.. There is the main chick and the aspiring side chick to be grin

There was a time my then bf wanted to try that. Needless to say, it couldn't work out. Because I cant fit bear that thing at all. Call it insecurity but it should be nipped in the bud early.

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Etoshil18(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Must you keep doing the wrong things all the tym?
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Etoshil18:
Must you keep doing the wrong things all the tym?
I wish they complain about wrong things only. Some men are good in complaining, one can never please them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by remsonik(f): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
hmmmm

just what kind of guys do you roll with? undecided

its true that some guys can be dirty but not the way you are putting it. Girls are too.
Girls are dirty too.....and its more obvious on ladies cos there are a lot of bad effects related to poor hygiene
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2015
It should have been 8 behaviour of women that annoys men because Females posses all the above listed character more than man.
Honestly, We can't keep blaming naija men all the time 70% of them are trying. go to UK or US and see for yourself, That's when you will believe our guys are more responsible with the little they have.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by remsonik(f): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

My room sef dey scatter sometimes grin

But I know I do everything I can to always maintain a personal hygiene of the Body.

At least it's that appearance that mostly matters. Not everybody will enter your room and you won't also carry it everywhere you go.

Ok o good one. The effects of bad personal hygiene is more obvious on ladies that's why we re mostly culprits

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by ogaofficer(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
Number 8 is really irritating and annoying
babe your jazz na original making front page the second day you registerd. . . If number 8 is irritating and annoying that dosent mean you prefer 2 to 8 ryt??
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by LewisO: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
Hello!
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2015
loll.......so wen should i be xpecting a counter thread
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by okotv(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
yea...and women who nag too.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Misogynist2014(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:

You....what does that mean now?
Asteismus
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by ogaofficer(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
funmilayoB:
It should have been 8 behaviour of women that annoys men because Females posses all the above listed character than man :oIt should have been 8 behaviour of women that annoys men because Females posses all the above listed character than man

Honestly, We can keep blaming guys all the time 70% of them are trying
Am in love with your post lady.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
okotv:
yea...and women who nag too.
I know women nag too. smiley the topic of discussion here is 'Men' tongue
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by countsparrow: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
baffles me angry

The only "list" topic am yet to see in front-page is "list of things that must be seen in a girl's hand-bag"

cheesy ... Don't be surprised it will make fp b4 midnight 2day
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Richiy(f): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Asteismus

Thank you for sending me to Google undecided

Polite mockery?? undecided
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by okotv(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I know women nag too. smiley the topic of discussion here is 'Men' tongue
what have men done to deserve been discussed in negative terms ?
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Ologunjude(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria women have most of these too. There are some a woman can work on. Also the women a reason to development of some. What goes around most times comes around.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by baybeeboi: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2015
is that so?

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
okotv:
what have men done to deserve been discussed in negative terms ?
Negative terms? I don't know, Maybe you should ask the op. There are many threads about women here too you know.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Richiy:

There was a time my then bf wanted to try that. Needless to say, it couldn't work out. Because I cant fit bear that thing at all. Call it insecurity but it should be nipped in the bud early.
Lol cheesy
Not everyone can bear the "she is just a friend ish"
It is well sha
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Zeezy99:

It is human nature
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by okotv(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Negative terms? I don't know, Maybe you should ask the op. There are many threads about women here too you know.
I know...

Men, let's curtail bad behaviour. It may be hard maybe cause of ego but it is definitely worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.