Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (44548 Views)

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by marieolae(f): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin carry you enter dirty man closet undecided

Abi na your boyfriend? undecided
check watsap

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Dreyl(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Why that face? undecided tongue
because i don't believe you. sadsad
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2015
I feel like slapping somebody.

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by remsonik(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin carry you enter dirty man closet undecided

Abi na your boyfriend? undecided

I just know cos my cousin who lives with us sabi packaging wella.......when he dresses up to go out he looks cool and fresh but if you enter his room ehn always unkempt
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
marieolae:
check watsap
Na who come dey "Like" this post again

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

I just know cos my cousin who lives with us sabi packaging wella.......when he dresses up to go out he looks cool and fresh but if you enter his room ehn always unkempt
And girls are not like that too? undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by tattesco(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2015
Girls wahala plenty
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by remsonik(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

And girls are not like that too? undecided

Alot of girls are like that but you find men too who are like that...it cuts across both genders
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by naijaboiy: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

Alot of girls are like that but you find men too who are like that...it cuts across both genders
My room sef dey scatter sometimes grin

But I know I do everything I can to always maintain a personal hygiene of the Body.

At least it's that appearance that mostly matters. Not everybody will enter your room and you won't also carry it everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by DeeBoiyy: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
In fact Nigerian men possess all the above qualities.... Its difficult to see a Nigerian man who doesn't have 3 or 4 of the above properties. They say girls are dirty but go check their closets and see rotten boxers and singlets.
hmmmm

just what kind of guys do you roll with? undecided

its true that some guys can be dirty but not the way you are putting it. Girls are too.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by tattesco(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

But I know I do everything I can to always maintain a personal hygiene of the Body.

At least it's that appearance that mostly matters. Not everybody will enter your room and you won't also carry it everywhere you go.
hmmmmm
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by DeeBoiyy: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

no be lie
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
because i don't believe you. sadsad
Lol
Whatever you think tongue
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2015
tattesco:
hmmmmm
Abi I Lie? cheesy
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Dreyl(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Whatever you think tongue
angry
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by natureblack(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
countsparrow:
I smell f****page

#Threads with lists is to frontpage on nairaland, as guys are addicted to light skinned gals in Nigeria
baffles me angry

The only "list" topic am yet to see in front-page is "list of things that must be seen in a girl's hand-bag"
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by iampartyboy(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Add this 1 too... Men buying land on NL grin
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by natureblack(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2015
countsparrow:
I smell f****page

#Threads with lists is to frontpage on nairaland, as guys are addicted to light skinned gals in Nigeria
baffles me angry

The only "list" topic am yet to see in front-page is "list of things that must be seen in a girl's hand-bag"

Somebody somewhere will immediately cook this one angry
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Richiy(f): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
You cant call her all the sweet names in the world and still tell me its nothing!!
Then complain that i am insecured. Then the next thing is you start making comparisons
Then you catch feelings. Smh!!
That number 8 is so true

I swear you just spoke my mind. He will treat her like he treats you and expect you to be happy with that and keep quiet? Nope!
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by siegfried99(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:
In fact Nigerian men possess all the above qualities.... Its difficult to see a Nigerian man who doesn't have 3 or 4 of the above properties. They say girls are dirty but go check their closets and see rotten boxers and singlets.

Una no go ki person grin grin

Lwkm grin grin
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by gameboy727(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2015
These define us. Without these we wouldn't be man enough.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Granger: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Nairaland has been hijacked!!!! What's happening on the front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by kellyJames5(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Well.....all i have to say is that number 8 cut across borders.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
A guy telling me things about me that annoys ladies.

If the horse aint speaking, I aint listening.

1 Like

Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by BrAkingNews: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Zeezy99:
Number 8 is really irritating and annoying
hnmm
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Misogynist2014(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Very funny.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Frankenstein: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
I partially have 1, 3 and 4 attitudes but not even a tiny bit of the rest.
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by dechandel(f): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Dreyl:
sad angry embarassed undecided
Go n sleep.. This is the total effect of a bad hangover tongue
Re: 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women by Misogynist2014(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2015
alentyno:

I for island tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.