Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. (1281 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Vadel(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2015
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, the mods should help in posting it in the right session.
I've been dating my girlfriend for over eight months and we've gotten used to each other. apparently, her family members one way or the other know me and her mum undoubtedly know me well to. The girl is already a graduate since august last year and i would be through in school before April too and we've decided to spend the rest of our lives together. But during the night, I dreamt that her my gf and her men got me arrested by the soldiers for jilting her daughter. Fellow Nairalanders, I need a serious advice concerning this.
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Vadel(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Vadel:

Lagos
Sheybi na dream u saw?
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by petrov10: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2015
I would say run undecided
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Naledi14(f): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Not a good sign pray over it cancel that stupid dream.
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by CircleOfWilis: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
,,ask Google using the format below

1 Like

Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by leshluap(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Na one chance b dat o.
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Bros u said u are graduating this april and ur English be like this

1 Like

Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by dyadeleye(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Bro...something ain't right oooo..
you better prayer harder.
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by worry359(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
If you saw this in a dream then it is
YOUR guilty secret trying to show itself!
What have you done that you are trying to hide?
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by Saraha1(f): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2015
@hope pls take this your thread to religion section.
There are pastor to help with such interpretation.

Above all start a welfare prayer about this dream.
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by SAMBARRY: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2015
worry359:
If you saw this in a dream then it is
YOUR guilty secret trying to show itself!
What have you done that you are trying to hide?
gbam.you took the words right out of my mouth/fingers
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by dasrackhor(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vadel:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, the mods should help in posting it in the right session.
I've been dating my girlfriend for over eight months and we've gotten used to each other. apparently, her family members one way or the other know me and her mum undoubtedly know me well to. The girl is already a graduate since august last year and i would be through in school before April too and we've decided to spend the rest of our lives together. But during the night, I dreamt that her my gf and her men got me arrested by the soldiers for jilting her daughter. Fellow Nairalanders, I need a serious advice concerning this.
keep calm.Its jst a drm or av u done anything wrong to warrant arrest?
Re: My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. by NnamdiN: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Africans and dreams. You'll go and meet one hustler now with fake prophesies. Fiam relationship don end be that.

Nobody bail you for the dream abi na straight to kirikiri?

PS: Religious peeps keep off wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find A Girlfriend? / Can You Ever Date Your EX Back Again??? / Mr Agomune, A True Life Story In Pidgin English (very Touching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.