Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (38325 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Aizebioje(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Chilling stuff. I think a prompt withdrawal from the said OIC would be apprppriate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by theV0ice: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Penart:

whats your account number??

Hahahaha my friend, abeg no go that side o....

Remember gej is drawing up plans to start fighting corruption wink.....make e no start with be and you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Atigba: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Say no to buhari
Say no to his evil agenda

Nigeria can not be islamize

Buhari is evil

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by funkiebully: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm, this buhari is really on a serious Islamic agenda as championed by sokoto caliphate.

The way Turkey was islamised comes to mind only an unserious christian will vote buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by gameboy727(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Propaganda things. Buhari don suffer no be small. But seriously we shouldn't be in this organization.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Sweatlock(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm it's 2015 man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Ajibam: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
A religious bigot will always be a religious bigot..
Vote wisely!!

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Hahahaha my friend, abeg no go that side o....

Remember gej is drawing up plans to start fighting corruption wink.....make e no start with be and you cheesy
lol, dont get me wrong, i'm just so impressed that i feel compelled to give you a thumbs up..
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Just type OIC into wikipedia and read the 3 last paragraphs . . . You will better understand their view on Nigeria leadership

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by searay(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by BTFormular: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
wao
I no say you na muslim... you see I would prefer yoruba muslim but those notherners. Never. I prefer a corrupt jonathan who will not steal my freedom. Allahu akba ................ GBOOOOOOM

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by theV0ice: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Penart:

lol, dont get me wrong, i'm just so impressed that i feel compelled to give you a thumbs up..

I know bro grin
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by sharon763: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2015
This has been going on for longer than we can imagine....all we have to do is pray fervently.My God save Nigeria
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Funniez: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
If you think nobody knows ur past, then contest for the Nigerian post of president and watch people who u never knew were in existence, dig up and expose the history of ur entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by athorello(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2015
We need to review our membership of OIC now. If there are no tangible benefits, we have to pull out. The secularity of Nigeria cannot be compromised regardless of the wishes of the christian and muslim faiths.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Chrylich(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2015
.... This is the internet I forgot....
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by donbrowser(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Isiterere:
stale, I thought you're adding more salient fact.
I don't see realization of Islamisation under a democratic rule.

VOTE GMB/PYO

ALL IZZ WELL
So democracy wasn't practised in Turkey before it became an islamic nation?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Donbrig: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Foolish findings. We are busy looking for the best candidates to do the right job, some idiots are employing religious sentiments and division. I think Seun or the moderators should be auditing posts very well before making it headline. Things are very very sensitive in the country, we are all in a cross road, either to make Nigeria or break Nigeria, and every caution must be taken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by rajiade: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ and his slowpoke cabinet members, PDP members and supporters know they are fa student loosing it. That explains the reason for they aggressive media campaign, false accusations, illogical assumptions and propaganda against Buhari.

If truly GEJ and his PDP supporters truly know that GMB cannot win the election, why give themselves sleepless night over Buhari. Why not allow his attempt die a Natural death.

It's very obvious how desperate GEJ and his people are. He doesn't want to loose without giving a destructive fight.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Very Interesting...its most unfortunate that a lot of young Nigerians know absolutely nothing about the history of their country...Thanks Op

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by lekkie073(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by BTFormular: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Ariel20:
Na una sabi... I see Buhari in Aso_Rock this year.
do you watch Al jazeera, bbc and co then you will see the danger an islamization poses to ur freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by donbrowser(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
funkiebully:
Hmmm, this buhari is really on a serious Islamic agenda as championed by sokoto caliphate.

The way Turkey was islamised comes to mind only an unserious christian will vote buhari.
Nigeria is really heading towards the direction of Turkey...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by samx4real(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Islamization plan no work & e no go work!!!

GMB! ya plan no go work!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by gratiaeo(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
APC only sin is presenting Buhari as it candidate. Many Nigeria hate APC because of Buhari candidacy

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by elohorayodele: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year. GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2015
MuhamMad--ans always problem of this world,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by BTFormular: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2015
samx4real:
Islamization plan no work & e no go work!!!

GMB! ya plan no go work!!!
that's why we need to vote out the bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Lilimax:
Shebi Boko haram's agenda is to Islamise Nigeria embarassedNo be today angry May God heal our nation and deliver us from the claws of evil people pretending to be agents of light
I sincerely hope ure talking about boko haram
Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Dreal1247: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Ariel20:
Na una sabi... I see Buhari in Aso_Rock this year.
It is his corpse that u are seeing for national burial. BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN IS BEING SPONSORED BY OIC

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" by Gfrey6(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Anybody thinking sharia will be practiced in rivers state even if ayatollah khamenei becomes Nigerian president is a child who must believe Santa Claus is real and anybody thinking he can islamise Nigeria is a dunce.

This propaganda has gone past its sell by date. Its proponents should try another one.
Best Comment 2015. Am following you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.