Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) (2844 Views)

Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid] / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
mtcheew
E-fame..who e help??

You know, i love it when someone is being real...
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by LaurelP(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:

Yeah,some fellas are hanging out in here...don't tell me you don't know tongue

I wouldn't ve asked if I knew
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hedybee:
6. MTN- EVERYWHERE U GO... Make sure u are on evry thread in every second of d minute. Comment on all d threads with both relevant n irrelevant topics/posts. Like one female like dat, i no wan mention o

Which babe are you referring to? I hope you don't mean ireno..ny tongue
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ROZZAYY(f): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fame fame fame wateva will we use it for. Btw op ggrin and ice aren't trolls pls modify. We have andyblaze, etc
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Hedybee(f): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:
Yeah, you might say "its just a faceless forum" (yeah cry me a river undecided)
But i know there are some people in here that will wanna get know(yeah,i know that feeling)

when you are in a place and nobody notices you..not even a like on your good comment or post(s) on your threads. Then someone else comes around,post a "not so good" comment and ended up with lotta likes and mentions...

Now i Have gat 5 ways you can step up your game in here...i stumbled on this post by VIZKIZ (dude is kindda crazy grin) so i decided to share it with some other fellas.

***Edited***
These are some paths you might wanna take to gain some fame for yourself

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mrcock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though you might end up getting some ban(s) from time to time grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne2much) if you keep doing this frequently you will become famous and might even get the girls wink

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though. Even if you don't win,you might still get the fame i.e chibweke(hope i got that right)

4. the woman wrapper path: yeah, ask from unibenstudent (no be me talk am o)grin

5. Crazy but funny path: Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but when you are at it, just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chicks by your "fame side" tongue

Choose your path and let your fame be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie cheesy).
Add yours wink

Nonsense with the highest order ever liveth.

Nyansh like u
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Fame fame fame wateva will we use it for. Btw op ggrin and ice aren't trolls pls modify. We have andyblaze, etc

Andy is "oldschool" ice is a troll(who doesn't know that? undecided) about ggrin...uhmmmmn its agreeable though, yeah yungwizzy but only God knows what happen to that guy cheesy
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hedybee:

not her

Tell me who na(doing amebo pose) cheesy
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Gflat: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
jboy73:

Nonsense with the highest order ever liveth.

Nyansh like u

Ok gaylord undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
kristina1:
mtcheew
E-fame..who e help??
which state r u 4rm?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ggrin(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:

Andy is "oldschool" ice is a troll(who doesn't know that? undecided) about ggrin...uhmmmmn its agreeable though, yeah yungwizzy but only God knows what happen to that guy cheesy
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ggrin(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ROZZAYY:
thanks dear embarassed
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Being famous in real life puts money in ones pocket, but being famous in Nairaland leaves one buying more MB from telecomm companies.

So if your fame here doesn't put cash in your pocket, I suggest you look for a better deal in the real world!.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ggrin(f): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gflat:
Yeah, you might say "its just a faceless forum" (yeah cry me a river undecided)
But i know there are some people in here that will wanna get know(yeah,i know that feeling)

when you are in a place and nobody notices you..not even a like on your good comment or post(s) on your threads. Then someone else comes around,post a "not so good" comment and ended up with lotta likes and mentions...

Now i Have gat 5 ways you can step up your game in here...i stumbled on this post by VIZKIZ (dude is kindda crazy grin) so i decided to share it with some other fellas.

***Edited***
These are some paths you might wanna take to gain some fame for yourself

1. The troll path: you can gain fame by being a troll (i.e Mrcock,ggrin,iceberlin etc...) though you might end up getting some ban(s) from time to time grin

2. Intelligent dude path: Be the guy that brings up interesting threads that will steal peeps attention (i.e tosyne2much) if you keep doing this frequently you will become famous and might even get the girls wink

3. Handsome dude path: wait for the next Mr nairaland competition then hopefully if you win,you might gain lotta friends around here..(I.e Naijaboiy) but you'v gatta work on your looks though. Even if you don't win,you might still get the fame i.e chibweke(hope i got that right)

4. the woman wrapper path: yeah, ask from unibenstudent (no be me talk am o)grin

5. Crazy but funny path: Mrcock will teach you how to do this...but when you are at it, just leave the "light-skinned" path alone you might not be friends with them chicks by your "fame side" tongue

Choose your path and let your fame be decided (dehm,that sounds like a scene from mortal combat movie cheesy).
Add yours wink
who release this oneundecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ROZZAYY(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
ggrin:
thanks dear embarassed
Uwc, how will a sweetheart like u be called such. Omalicha nwa. Haba
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
WetKitten:
DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US UR BIG COCKK TO SUCK. kiss

Wen did d thread digress dis far.. shocked
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by MrDojo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
vizkiz:

undecided

U hate it wen pple do d@ abi... grin
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
remsonik:

I dey fine o

How ve you been
I'm very well.. Sowi 4d other day you hear ?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by ggrin(f): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Uwc, how will a sweetheart like u be called such. Omalicha nwa. Haba
abi o
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by remsonik(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm very well.. Sowi 4d other day you hear ?
No problems dear smiley
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Rapsainot(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
WetKitten:
DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US UR BIG COCKK TO SUCK. kiss

Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by herald9: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
lirusehn:
from the buttom of my heart i say 'bullsh*t'
undecided

You still on NL?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by lirusehn(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
herald9:

You still on NL?

here is my 2nd home undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by herald9: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
lirusehn:

here is my 2nd home undecided

abi.

And please drop this your scowl...this is 2015undecided
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Being famous in real life puts money in ones pocket, but being famous in Nairaland leaves one buying more MB from telecomm companies.

So if your fame here doesn't put cash in your pocket, I suggest you look for a better deal in the real world!.
Lol. This is the end of it.
All the people who spent so much time trying to be famous on NL then will be regretting it now because the new set doesn't even remember them. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. This is the end of it.
All the people who spent so much time trying to be famous on NL then will be regretting it now because the new set doesn't even remember them. Lol
Ayamlaykorn

As in ehn
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
thank God am not a Nigerian
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thank God am not a Nigerian

meaning?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Ranchhoddas: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hedybee:
6. MTN- EVERYWHERE U GO... Make sure u are on evry thread in every second of d minute. Comment on all d threads with both relevant n irrelevant topics/posts. Like one female like dat, i no wan mention o
make I guess?
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bhenehdikt:

meaning?
cant you see that OP is going crazy?? and he is a Nigerian.
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Hedybee(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
cant you see that OP is going crazy?? and he is a Nigerian.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? / How To Become A Virgin Again / How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.