Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! (25151 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / The Mace: A Weapon Of Power / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Olubodef(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Peterken05:
Its been four weeks without electricity in my area, camp, eleweran, obantoko, asero in abeokuta.

dat is d problem we Funaabites dat are staying in Camp are facing, it is now a slang in Funaab dat by dere socket and charger we shall know dem
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by IamOpemipo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
Well here in Osun State...... 10Am - 6pm. 10pm-5am... everyday

U stay in ilesa?
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
22-23 hours a day

** Abakpa in Enugu state
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by bot101(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:

Who stole it?

Who recovered it?

Please explain, with diagrams, charts, and dates where necessary undecided

It is because of people like you that politicians in this country will keep taking the citizenry for granted....

Anyway, hapi new year grin
well some people have been in charge of this nation's affairs for over 40yrs and the power situation only went from bad to worse, then the last two presidents came in and the trend reversed. one reason i will never be a fan of a certain political group in this nation is because they live, eat, work, sleep and wake in very obvious and absolutely selfish denial of the improvements being recorded daily in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by ritux: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
The road to my house in Abuja is really bad. I contemplated relocating in December but I had to change my mind because of the constant K light. In the last 12 months, we get power for an average of 21 house everyday apart from sometimes when the transformer goes bad.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by PrinceGozie(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ova here in Asaba, Delta state... Itz bin Light galore since 20th of december... Itz only taken 4 few hours nd restored almost immediately.... Hop it continues...
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by darkroses(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
We enjoyed 22hours light over here in portharcourt.

But I think it's s a tradition , every chritsmas and new year season has always been like dis.

Could be as a result of d large number of people traveling out of the state, hence the excess mega watts of power.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Can't remember when last we had a power outage here in central area Abuja.... Fact!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by ogene007: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tinubu:
This is what happens when people start seeing their birthright as a privilege undecided

I weep for Nigeria embarassed

So our country has become so politically and economically sodomized, that its citizens can no longer distinguish 'basic amenities' from privileges.... angry

What the op wants us to do in this new year, is to roll out the drums and dance in the market-square because power supply has improved in some parts of the nation, while some areas are still in the Dark ages.

Constant power supply is our right..... Since the op has opened a thread rejoicing over power supply, he might as well open a thread thanking the government for his life, for the spaghetti he ate this morning, and for allowing him impregnate his wife as many times as possible without any restrictions whatsoever.... angry

Basic amenities, yes, but where the military era between 1984 to 1999 able to provide such a basic amenity? If Shagari's government was allowed to continue, we would not have been where we are today. GMB was responsible for truncating the second republic without achieving anything because of his cluelessness. No matter the repackaging and rebranding would deceive majority of nigerians into voting backwardness (GMB) into power. GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
A new transmission plant is fully built and currently being test-run near my house. Light has been constant for the past three weeks. An average of 18hrs per day. Freezers fully frozen. thumbs up for new IKDC. Cheers
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by lexdino: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
moneyspeaking:
Benin city ikpoba hill, we have not had light in 4 days
and it's still counting. I wonder how much all these pdp e-warriors like the OP are paid to post such ridiculous lies like these.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by wuffdedonji: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Same here I live in dei dei residential district Abuja fct 24/ 7 for over a month now .
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by olubenjazzy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
bbello28:
No be only ur area... Even here in osun state... Dz is d 6th day without power outage

Apc grin

APC pepu na God go help una

1 Like

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by nickydof(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sweatlock:
When will they extend it to delta state...Even with all the oil we produce kia

They ration power in most part of delta state, warri in particular. For the past 2weeks, we haven't seen light for up to 30hours. There was no light 24hrs of xmas day. I am talking about warri º˚˚˚ºO, the 'so called' oil city!!!
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Kooldude01: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ wan kill us with light for osun state. GEJ till 2019 iyalaya anybody
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by charcoal(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Funny in okpella etsako east in edo we enjoy upto a month of no power outage,
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by nickydof(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
In warri you hear this kind of conversation probably on phone:

Guy1: º˚˚˚ºO boy una get light?

Guy2: no º˚˚˚ºO, we no get º˚˚˚ºO, today no be our day

Guy1: na wa º˚˚˚ºO, we no stil get º˚˚˚ºO, today and tommorow na our off days. I b wan iron my pekere. Who send me message go starch this shirt na

Lolz...........

3 Likes

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by sparkle10(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is verifiable. I live in Ajiwe, Ajah Lagos. Neighborhood of Abraham Adesanya Estate. Power supply here is over 90% efficient so much that in almost two years, I haven't used my generator for a min. My inverter conveniently fills the gap.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op you should know dat an oil company is providin you with light at trans amadi just like rumuomasi and part of elekahia
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
There is no light in UNIPORT as usual.

1 Like

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by funkiebully: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Here in Awka, to be fair light has not blinked since i came home for christmas since 24th.

We have to switch off d freezer cos d ice block is much n drinks are breaking inside.

My suprise is that this season, kainji water level drops due to dry season hence power is affected but its not so.

The reason is bc many gas fired generators have bn linked to d national grid.

GEJ really tried but more to b done.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Here in Ikare Akoko,Ondo St, let me say from New year's eve till now, we've only had power supply for about 3hrs.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by braveheart77: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
In Ikorodu, I have had several 24 hours of power supply, it's no more a biggie here.

1 Like

Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Afritop(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
op! you did not rule out the fact that they might have brought the light in midnight period when you are asleep
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by fijiano202(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Y'all must be joking.

The country produces less than 4000 MW and the whole place starts getting lights up ? So where the electricity coming from ?
bros i wonder oooo....na when power drop thats when we are enjoying stable electricity....

only the fools we rejoice that jonathan is working....election tinz on Jonah mind
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Penboy: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
My "Alimosho" peeps, lemme see your hands up!

We no dey dull for light na.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's steady here in Shasha akowonjo since 2nd week of dec.......but funny how human are her insatiable,I over heard some1 complaining that da light is wasting becus he doesn't even ve any tin to do with it
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by fijiano202(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Okikiki:
A new transmission plant is fully built and currently being test-run near my house. Light has been constant for the past three weeks. An average of 18hrs per day. Freezers fully frozen. thumbs up for new IKDC. Cheers
am sure u stay at idimu axis
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by rogen(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm! Keep your drums please,don't roll them out yet.You are all enjoying this short-lived power supply because, most companies and factories that are heavy consumers of electricity have closed down their operations for xmas since December 19.Hence,the ratio being consumed by them had to be diverted to the residential areas till they will resume activities. Watch it,from Monday 5th Jan,your electricity will return to its usual epileptic modes.
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by Vince77(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
obamartins:
18 hours a day, here at Central Road, Benin City. Airport road and Sapele road up to 20hours. There is an improvement because i bought PMS worth 500 i haven't exhaust it for a week now. More of the turbines are coming upstream n power generation is improving.

I live at Central too. Yes u spoke the truth. smiley
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by pomide(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
we only spend a cumulative 20-30 minutes with
out light every goddam day in osogbo!!!
Re: 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! by bondingman: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
bros i wonder oooo....na when power drop thats when we are enjoying stable electricity....

only the fools we rejoice that jonathan is working....election tinz on Jonah mind
So what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.