Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped (43440 Views)

See How Marriage Used To Be Sweet; B4 The Love Of Money Started Scattering Homes / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Karleb(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
A long time married boss of yours asked for your hand in marriage, not just affair o and you obliged without running a background check, isn't that laughable? undecided

What's wrong with asking his co-workers, friends and even his foes about his marital status before saying yes? I guess she was attracted by the money. Na her kid I dey pity. sad

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
fake story.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by stanconnect(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Very pathetic story I must say...
To a point..i will blame the young lady in question..if u ask me..i do tell u that u where pushed to marry him cos of the fact that u have seen his financial status..

Forget the story u jst told us..how can u jst go into marriage out of pity? For a man of that age? Will u tell me that u do not have any serious date which u where building before u came in contact again with him? Lol..ladies and their blind act of desperation!

So u only got to find out from a colleague in same office oo after ur predicament? Where they not aware of d marriage before the marriage proper? Or was it a ghost marriage? U only got to find out after getting married,had issues and started facing challenges bah?
This is what I can deduct from the whole scenario; the man has been married for a long time but has been unable to give birth to an issue...he agreed with the wife for that alternative..since they where getting old...buh as God will have it..and to ur own disadvantage...the wife took in the same period with u...in summary...the wife has a boy and a girl why u have jst girls...and as human. that he is...he got back to his wife..9os he really loves her very much...I believe twas even the wife that persuaded him to take that option...if u ask me..

Advice: every lady should learn from this episode...patience always pays out well..never be in a haste to reap where u did not sow..
Where I come from marriage is for better for worse...so I do advice you find something doing...overlook him and his altitude..make money and take good care of ur children first...then get more close to God...but first ask him to forgive u for the sin of ignorance...then u can also ask him to bring love to his h@ so he can love u nd ur children equally...he's a just God...I believe he will do justice to ur case..
If u believe in divorce..u can still go for that but do not blame any body for ur misfortune....even ur ppl...should have asked questions, this things have procedures and steps of which if u fail to observe any1...it may mare the future of ur marriage...jst like it's done to urs now...wish u all the best though!

2 Likes

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by patrotic9gerian: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/new-years-day-chronicles-of-blog.html?m=1

That is why it is good to obey Jesus... It is completely wrong to marry a divorced man unless the wife is dead... The truth is before God, he is not your husband as far as his wife is alive... Anytime he sleeps with you, he commits adultery and any time you sleep with him, you commit fornication as you are unmarried before God... Marriage is until death....

I advise you to see a priest for spiritual counseling prayers and confession of sins and God would sent you your right husband.... Please take this serious and leave them alone...
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by kristisking(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are you sure you are not giving us one of those nigerian movies?
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
She made her bed. Let her lie on it. Everything happened fast, meaning, she was too desperate and eager to get married. Marry by fire by force crew. A man tells you he is divorced, you didnt bother to ask for the certificate as proof. You didnt bother to investigate him properly. Now you are crying foul. They used you? You allowed them to use you thats what.

She should either live with her mistake or divorce. let her get a job and care for her children. The man himself must also be wicked to make a woman go through this.

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Reasons are best known to her,from what i read i think she felt sorry for the man.
Even if those u metioned were her reasons which i really doubt no man has the right to lie, use and dump a lady. The lady was used as an open door to their child bearing. The man should have been truthful to her in the first place.
And do you know what? she would agree if what she wants is money.
oh please , is there any young lady that would want her destiny tampered with because of money . is there anyperson that can put himself or herself down for rituals .No , I guess.no man has the rights to lie but we have got people that lie , thats why we ought to be careful have deep thoughts as it concerns our actions . its her cross , she made the decision . well there are no proofs the man used her for some rituals , its just an assumption.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by adbokus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mondisweets:
im not being feisty. Im born again o i don turn good girl. New year new mondi cheesy how 2015?
real feisty! Dissecting that lady over there..oo kushe...
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wicked people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by ajealadick(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
She forgot to tell us she was trying to reap where she did not sow. She wanted a ready made bed. Serves her right.

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by dondiggy: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
And someone I know is threading this path. I tried talking to her to leave the married man alone, he has nothing to offer her on the long run (though the man is giving her money for upkeep sha) but she won't listen
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
chisco82:

I pray you don't make such mistake.
Everyone should set a good moral standard, a man that was married to another woman and seperated with the story that they could n't have a child even when he is medically okay, what makes her thinks she is the one that can be able to give him a child?
Between i did n't see where she said she investigated if the man was saying the truth.
*Desperado*

I see nothing wrong in marrying someone who was married and divorced. The girl was deceived. It is not her fault.

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Bifwoli: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is exactly why they say marriage is a three ring circus:
1,an engagement ring,
2,a wedding ring
3,and suffering.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by EbolaParasite: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:
They used her star to open the first wife''s womb, because how else can you explain the four months difference in both their children's ages?

When a man tells you about issues with his wife, jump and pass. Marriage is not the beginning and end of life.

No such thing.
DNA tests will reveal somebody is lieing. The old wife probably "stepped outside too". Cheating tinzz.
Either that or they "adopted" or "kidnapped" children.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
adbokus:

real feisty! Dissecting that lady over there..oo kushe...
I said im born again joor cheesy
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by adbokus(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mondisweets:
I said im born again joor cheesy
yes you did. I see angels hovering over you there-an heavenly validation!... B-)
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by elantraceey(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is a lesson for ladies , whether married or divorced , just stay clear .

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
adbokus:

yes you did. I see angels hovering over you there-an heavenly validation!... B-)
Amen grin
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by drehdinho(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:
They used her star to open the first wife''s womb, because how else can you explain the four months difference in both their children's ages?

When a man tells you about issues with his wife, jump and pass. Marriage is not the beginning and end of life.

what actually happened is more than physical, most times errors we humans make is that we always do things out of our own self will. Marriage is not something one just jumps into,there are more to it.
It's an act of stupidity to ignore devinity.
Who knows what that man and his inactive wife had used you for?
You need a serious deliverance,that you can do by yourself anyway. You just go to God ,ask Him for forgiveness of all sins. Tell Him to bestow on you, power to win the battle. Resting on God's power will simply solve your problem. And I bet it with you very soon,God is going to reveal to the whole stuff behing the mystery.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by amnestylaw1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is illegal for a married man to marry someone else without first divorcing the previous partner-especially under civil union. Please consult a lawyer, seek legal advice and if you have a case, sue the guy's black a*ss cry
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I see nothing wrong in marrying someone who was married and divorced. The girl was deceived. It is not her fault.
God hate divorce.

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
chisco82:

God hate divorce.

God also hates people who judge others. wink

3 Likes

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:
First of all, I don't understand why people try to put the OP down. I don't see where she went wrong. Ok, she married him quite fast, so what? She trusted him for one reason or another. Some people wait until they marry and still end up in a miserable marriage.

The only comment I can agree with, na all of us be superman until we see a kryptonite na. This lady should not keep this to herself, she should inform her family members who probably need to confront this man and his family too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

God also hates people who judge others. wink
Neither have i judge anyone.
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Wendy80(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
byvan:
She had it coming, single ladies should wait for single men and stop lingering around married men hoping to become the next best thing in their lives . She wouldn't look twice if this man was broke, let her bear the consequences of her indiscretions. If you are going to marry a divorcee, get in touch with the ex and ask questions. Walk out of the mess if you are really tired undecided.

So true. B4 I got married, any married man complaining abt his wife to me, hmm I run with my heels touching my ogoo(back head) cos that's how it starts oh.

A close friend of mine might end up like ds( God4bid) if she's not careful cos she's always hanging around "I wanto divorce my wife" kind of men. Warned her severally she no wan hear.

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good for u! #gold_digger #husband_snatcher #okpolor_eye_nor_be_open_eye
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by sule5727: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
FOR REAL!.........
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wendy80:

So true. B4 I got married, any married man complaining abt his wife to me, hmm I run with my heels touching my ogoo(back head) cos that's how it starts oh.

A close friend of mine might end up like ds( God4bid) if she's not careful cos she's always hanging around "I wanto divorce my wife" kind of men. Warned her severally she no wan hear.
d funniest tin is dat pple like dat will consider u jealous..
Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
I really wish ladies would learn from this story and steer clear off married men.

Whether they claim divorce or not, please keep your distance until you're able to put two and two together.

Unmarried ladies should limit contact with married men, it is not good for their image.

This is sad.
Those couples in the OP must have done a voodoo of sorts on the young lady. She became a willing pawn in their game sad
yeah. I suspect d same because once she takes in her partner also take in.....wondering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by peedeeasobie(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/new-years-day-chronicles-of-blog.html?m=1

NOBODY deceived her. she deceived herself. what do you mean everything happened too fast? is it a movie? your greed carried you if not you would have thoroughly investigated the person you wanted to marry.

This is the reason why they tell young girls to bring any man that is serious about to their pastor.
God will not judge them, he will judge you!

1 Like

Re: Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was going to say something in these lines. A guy I met in a cybercafe while applying for a job helped me secure my current job.

I really liked his level of intellectualism and requested that he mentor me.

The moment I found out he was married with a child.

I took to my heels. He didn't ask me out, no. He didn't make amorous advances either --- but I knew, I just knew getting closer would be setting myself up for trouble.

Turned out he had an issue with his wife who is an alleged chronic cheat, this made him "pursue" me more.

I ran harder. I avoided his calls as much as I could, I still do, even though he claims they are separated.

This is life FCOL --- anything can happen!!!!!!

A man tells you he divorced his wife for her inability to conceive and you just decided to shook head?

Like seriously? Just like that?

Oma se o sad

We young people should learn from this woman's story and not try to justify her stupidity (sorry I used the word, we've all acted stupidly at one point or another though).

[color=#770077][/color]
smiley

Most of these ladies know the truth somewhere deep within but they hope to wish it away, a lot of these married men are blo*dy liars. They can deny their entire lineage just to score 1, why some ladies keep falling for this is what I don't get. A silly lady once Opened a thread here to tell us how lazy her boss' wife is, she even told us how she buys and changes his shirts in the office, this is exactly the kind of ladies that comes back here to seek pity when their covetousness undos them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.