Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,550 members, 7,827,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

“We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested (2418 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Itulah(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Islamic terrorists have appealed to the Federal Government that they would like to exercise their franchise rights in the 2015 general elections. This plea was made in a private letter which was sent to INEC office at Abuja via mail.

The letter was to the effect that the members of Boko Haram would like to exercise their franchise rights to vote for the candidates of their choice, and it would amount to a breach of their constitutional rights if they are not permitted to vote.

It looked like a joke till a video was released this morning by the Islamic group wishing everyone a happy new year and also emphasizing ” we want to vote…and they most allow us vote”

They cited the example of prisoners who have recently been given the legal impetus to partake in election processes as the more reason why they should be allowed to vote.

According to them, there would be blood in the cities if they are refrained from voting.

They suggested to INEC that a polling center should be set up at the edge of the Sambisa forest to facilitate easy voting.

www./2015/01/want-vote-2015-elections-boko-haram-reveal-first-video-year/
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dem well so?

Who told them they are citizens?

These boko haram self...i wonder the kind weed they smoke....e be like na only sambisa em dey see am..

them go just smoke begin think nonsense

shekau: oya dangofubu bring that camera come video me..i wan wish Goodluck happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Joke of the year grin
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Vivalavida99(f): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well...

Who they want to vote for is anybody's guess
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by lekkie073(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Their madness is madding them madly
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by SOUNDKING: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Boko u people are citizens of another nation,we dnt need another nation pls. dnt wory ur comander in chief will soon join u along your remaing brothers.
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by gameboy727(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol. grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
I thought they already have thier Islamic Caliphate?
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Well...

Who they want to vote for is anybody's guess
i know where you are driving at and i can categorically tell you that you don't have sense
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Gme01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lwkmd! It's not funny but I can't help but laugh..

What audacity fa!!

I won't be surprised if arrangements is made for them to vote now.

'when big sickness slam person, small one go join'- Albert Einstein, 1908.

The blood of all the innocent will cry over ur heads. @ Bh.
Unfortunately, we resort to prayers Nd pleas when nothing is changing in our country. #GodHelpUs
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
the link is not working dude. angry
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by humnsikan: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
They want to vote for the one they said should represent them in their negotiations with the federal government. His name is Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by jingh(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
lolz ! maybe dey want to vote their brother who is trying to decrease d number of northerners, so he can win buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Source please, ur url Is invalid
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
See their mount yanyanyanyanyan.

The innocent blood, the shed will find them out one by one.

Do the know what is vote?

Or the thing voting is bombing
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by motherlode: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
:O BokoHaram wants to vote cheesy see innocent bloods making them mad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Sylvarresta(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
jingh:
lolz ! maybe dey want to vote their brother who is trying to decrease d number of northerners, so he can win buhari
I think so
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Andy41275: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
these are people we our army to battle, and we received report that our military is winning the fight, how come they have impetus to mock the whole nation and to even threaten our peace. What's happening?
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by bondingman: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
They want to vote for their man!
Buhari u c your life?

1 Like

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by nke001: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Though they are non nigerians and faceless.
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by kalufelix(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Action film 4 nigeria
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by coolshegs10(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
I enjoy this joke o

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
you must be kidding grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by iluvnaija: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's not rocket science to know this story is a pure lie arrange by TAN.

Reason is,
1. It is unthinkable to make this statement. It's laughable.

2. those with vast computer knowledge know the source of this story is a dead link.

3. Boko Haram is faceless, saying a polling station should be placed at the "edge" of sambisa forest. Only brainless humans will believe such story.

In conclusion, those who commented believing this story, una don show where una belong.

Una doh o!

2 Likes

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by mcfynest(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ah cool shocked
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
How credible is the news?
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
They suggested to INEC that a polling center should be set up at the edge of the Sambisa forest to facilitate easy voting. www./2015/01/want-vote-2015-
elections-boko-haram-reveal-first-
video-year/
Fake news. The op himself faked a link thinkin ppl would just look at it without clicking
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by ofala(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
FG should do the needful with this opportunity ....if atall its true..

I doubt if these faceless terrorists will be so dumb

*Intelligence 101*
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by hayoakins(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op, OP

what's your stage name,you are a comedian right?
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by SporaD8: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
iluvnaija:
It's not rocket science to know this story is a pure lie arrange by TAN.

Reason is,
1. It is unthinkable to make this statement. It's laughable.

2. those with vast computer knowledge know the source of this story is a dead link.

3. Boko Haram is faceless, saying a polling station should be placed at the "edge" of sambisa forest. Only brainless humans will believe such story.

In conclusion, those who commented believing this story, una don show where una belong.

Una doh o!
Thank you! your brain they there jare.
infact am more surprised at the comments than the story.
if people can believe this folklore, they will believe any story.
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by thaoriginator: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol @ dummies that believed dis bullshitt story grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Owns Lagos State? / Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War / Amnesty For Looters: Nigerians Come After Rev Kukah On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.