Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,762 members, 7,844,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

“We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested (2421 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by HzRF(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
What @ joke
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by ekeneidiagbor: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
sick of pple and their nuisance of a thread.... Mod's close this thread down
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Vivalavida99(f): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2015
eskober:
i know where you are driving at and i can categorically tell you that you don't have sense

Who is the pseudo moralistic nincompoop?

Did billy goat pissed in you nostril as a toddler?

Son of an heifer!

Crawl back to the dungeon you came out from, you dimwitted pig.
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Who is the pseudo moralistic nincompoop?

Did billy goat pissed in you nostril as a toddler?

Son of an heifer!

Crawl back to the dungeon you came out from, you dimwitted pig.
no disrespect how old are you
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Vanpascore(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2015
At where? sambisa or Jega himself will be d prisiding officer for yu.
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2015
mehn....its the insecurity and incompetency of the government that alliwed this murderers to be parading there evil self. if we have destroyed dis people will dey be talking about voting...imaging a terrorist demanding to vote by force. mchew
Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gme01:

I won't be surprised if arrangements is made for them to vote now.

Yeah, probably so they can rig for Jona, after all they are in the same business together.

Re: “We Want To Vote In 2015 Elections”- Boko Haram Requested by Vivalavida99(f): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
eskober:
no disrespect how old are you

Will knowing my age help your comatose brain cell? Let me know i might oblige you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback(Photo): Shekarau, Abdullahi Ganduje ,kwankwaso & Sule Lamido / JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets / Breaking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.