Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady (8913 Views)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!.... A Must Read For Everyone. / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! --- ( Must Read For All ) / Husband Scarcity!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by frankmoney(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
HUSBAND SCARCITY...a must read
This may not be the best time for me to write on
this because of misinterpretations, but I can no
longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has
become one of the challenges faced by many
women today. If
you go to prayer houses,
majority of the intentions are prayer for a life
partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our
minds back to the time of our mothers and
grandmothers, was there really much of a
"Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there
were more men than women then, or there was
an adequate corresponding numbers of both
genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the
women
had values and were prepared to build a home
and not park into a built home. Then, once a
young man comes of age and can at least feed
himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a
wife and the woman really appreciates him and
helps him to build a future.
What am I really trying to insinuate? We created
what we now see as
"Husband Scarcity"
for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask
an average girl to define her dream husband;
you
get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair,
and rich, own a house at least, and be
presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in
order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the
number of girls around you and the number of
men that meet that standard, and you will see
the problem.
You would be hearing girls say, "I cannot suffer
in my father's
house and then go and start suffering with a
man." What a
wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you
have
everything you want and there is no suffering,
and later in the
marriage, the table turns around, then comes
suffering? Will
you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it
is good to start
small and end big, than start big and end small.
The problem is
that the description majority of ladies give of
their ideal man is
virtually the same. When 50 ladies want the
same kind of man
and the man that fits what they want is just 1
man, and the
man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of
49 others?
They simply start
lamenting of "Husband Scarcity".
Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due
to the face of
our economy to find a man who is of marriage
age who
possesses all those things
these ladies want, legally (except those involved
in Internet
fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud
is not
enough to match all those searching for already
made
husbands. If you look around, majority of the
ladies of
substance, of good value and virtue, who are
ready to build a
home with a man who has prospects, are
married and not
complaining of
husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a
husband now, is to
change your view of who a husband is. A
husband is that man
God made and then saw that it may be hard for
man to really
actualize the purpose for making him, without a
help mate and
then made the woman and gave to him, and he
felt complete
and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY
ALLEVIATION
PROGRAM. It is a
mission of building the family that will serve God
here on
earth.
For those who see marriage as a way out of
poverty, it is a way
into bondage.
Women are
HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T
CONFUSE A
MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY.
Where he is today, may only be a route to where
God has
destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is
that YOU MAY
BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS
DESTINATION. Join in
alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE
RIGHT VALUES.
I am not saying that you should pick anyone that
comes your
way and talks of marriage, not all men are
husband materials.
What I am insinuating is that you should stop
setting your
standard on material acquisitions or physical
appearances.
Look metaphysical (beyond physical).
WHAT MAKES A MAN IS WHO HE IS, IS NOT
WHAT HE OWNS OR
HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF.
And that
which he is made of is, most times, not seen
with the
physical eyes, only its effects can be seen.
Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen
is temporal
and that which is not seen is
permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer.
God did not just make Eve for making sake; He
made her for
Adam's need.

34 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ermm.....
@op, dat na ur own u dey yan so, as I dey here so,
I dnt wnt 2 hear too much preach/sermon, go get d paperz, in any which way u can, buh dnt share human blood. Enough of all dis bla bla bla sermons.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by fijiano202(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
the POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM got me laughing alot....ur right though.....we men cant do it all we need a supportive partner(not in term of cash ooo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by aristocrazzy: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm! It means husband material are more scarce than wife material.
So girls no dey form anyhow.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Naommydammy(f): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nsogbu dikwa !
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by frankmoney(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
but that's the truth tho
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
I dnt wnt 2 hear too much preach/sermon, go get d paperz, in any which way u can, buh dnt share human blood. Enough of all dis bla bla bla sermons.
The name Blebleswag got me laughing. Its enough to show how ignorant you are. I'm sure your real name is Blessing. Go upgrade your IQ.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Chizzy20(f): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
nyc post, jst dat only few ladies re willin to help a guy build his future.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifynairaland:
The name Blebleswag got me laughing. Its enough to show how ignorant you are. I'm sure your real name is Blessing. Go upgrade your IQ.
WHATEVER. Go get d paperz, dats wat matters.......nonsense
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by frankmoney(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
broke girls be like
Blebleswag:

WHATEVER. Go get d paperz, dats wat matters.......nonsense

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tell them ooo the issue is that all the girls are materialistic in nature, how you wan do am now ?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by akinsadeez(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
ifynairaland:

Chisos! See finishing. But why nah cry

16 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by fijiano202(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
i pity u...keep living like that because u think that guy will marry u

11 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
frankmoney:
broke girls be like
Lol
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:

Na who he help?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:

who he help?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
i pity u...keep living like that because u think that guy will marry u
?
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by wenson(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
nice 1 coming from a lady ah luv dis
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by akinsadeez(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:

who he help?

help undecided

Bleble, do you drink alcohol? lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Welrez(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is why I like my sister. She is so immune to all these petty talks of husband scarcity, abi na husband price or demand. She is so focused on making her money.
Back to topic: OP, the reason why this social concept is becoming more pronounced is partly due to monogamy. Our ancestors operated on polygamic times and never encountered it. There was no rampant prostitution too. It is a bitter truth that we have to admit.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one u really bring a point o
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ermm.....
Does it matter if he 'shares' human blood?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Montaque(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
I was shocked the day my colleague told me that she will prefer to marry a man that will be rich for 10years into the marriage even if they become poor after than to marry a starter whose future is undetermined. I had a rethink since then. Some girls are materialistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by fr3do(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
With the economic situation and poor distribution of wealth in the country, they are fewer well doing men, and there is serious moral decadence, men now do not respect women as before.
This worries me, I have two unmarried ripe sisters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Zeezy99: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
What's this husband scarcity thing? I've been seeing this articles for months now? Designed to make girls feel as if they are going to die single if they don't hold on to the next broke and unambitious guy that comes their way?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:

help undecided

Bleble, do you drink alcohol? lipsrsealed
Hahaha.....
Alcohol ke? I didn't.
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
donpeey22:
Does it matter if he 'shares' human blood?
Whichever way
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:

Whichever way
Better now. Initially you made it seem like you care if a guy shades human blood to make money or not , even after making it clear that he has to do whatever he has to do to make money. cool
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by akinsadeez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hahaha.....
Alcohol ke? I didn't.

You didnt drink alcohol. embarassed

But you drink Orijin abi......at least that one is not completely alcoholic. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Sunymoore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
fr3do:
With the economic situation and poor distribution of wealth in the country, they are fewer well doing men, and there is serious moral decadence, men now do not respect women as before.
There pics...
Re: Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady by Sunymoore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
fr3do:
Their pics...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Fvck No Easy O / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.