Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba (8154 Views)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Fadekebisola(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
yes am the most beautiful of all dark African gals and am proudly yoruba
click like if u concur share if u disagree

14 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Day11(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes you are.

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Sunnymatey(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
So beauty is in the hair now eeh kwa?

26 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by CuteInBlack(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Attention-Deficit Disorder

15 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Your villagers would be happy that their daughter is in the city not knowing that she is jobless.....

Iranu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by sexymoma(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
angry
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by MPEROR: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Let's see your face, I know you are Beautiful
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by doomsdayII(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
I shared you incase you're wondering who did that. Does hair style connote beauty?
Sorry if you're going to be disappointed...... there's no such thing as themost beautiful girl in the world

5 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Travejyke(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear OP, if you are truly beautiful then it's not for you to brag bout it. My definition of beauty ain't a facial one but the one of the heart.cos I see beautiful girls yet many of them don't show it in character. Hope you not in that category though

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP I kwn say no d 2 day u kwn nairalanders n u kwn hw we beff

After beffin d insult wl 4eve b in ur head

If u say ur d must beriful gal post ur full picture
Let's us show u a bit ..............

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Fadekebisola(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Day11:
Yes you are.
Sunnymatey:
So beauty is in the hair now eeh kwa?
CuteInBlack:
Attention-Deficit Disorder
tomtween:
Your villagers would be happy that their daughter is in the city not knowing that she is jobless.....
Iranu
sexymoma:
angry
MPEROR:
Let's see your face, I know you are Beautiful
doomsdayII:
I shared you incase you're wondering who did that. Does hair style connote beauty?
Sorry if you're going to be disappointed...... there's no such thing as themost beautiful girl in the world
Travejyke:
Dear OP, if you are truly beautiful then it's not for you to brag bout it. My definition of beauty ain't a facial one but the one of the heart.cos I see beautiful girls yet many of them don't show it in character. Hope you not in that category though
DOUBLEWAHALA:

DOUBLEWAHALA:
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Can u see me in full now !

1 Share

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Make we hear word jorr angry angry u no fine reach me grin

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Dockybae(f): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
You are ok but you need to work on your self esteem.

What exactly is your aim?

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by refiner(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
u are beautiful op!

buh nt d most beautiful!....haba!undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Most beautiful ke. U r somehow cute bt definitely nt beautiful. No be brag but u no fine reach my gf or even my Nl crush (refiner) lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Rone16(f): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
The beautiful ones are yet to be born
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Maxi112: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ode!
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Trapnews: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nice girl with nice dude.... please ignore haters, they are your fans grin

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Trapnews: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
princetunex:
Hahahahahaha. Most beautiful me. U r somehow cute bt definitely nt beautiful. No be brag but u no fine reach NY gf or even my Nl crush (refiner) lipsrsealed
Guy please go for eye surgery!

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
You are OK
But it won't pay my bills angry

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by 4nobody4every1: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
You are OK
But it won't pay my bills angry
hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by DharmyYinks: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
If dis was d definition of beauty... I'd puke!cry

Self-acclaimed beauty has no worth angry

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
hahahaha grin grin
wink cheesy
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Omotayor123(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Show us your face well na cheesy
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Masterclass32: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rone16:
The beautiful ones are yet to be born

When them go born them sef? Abi make we wait forever? My guy has vowed not to marry until they start giving birth to the beautiful ones.

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Rone16(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Masterclass32:

When them go born them sef? Abi make we wait forever? My guy has vowed not to marry until they start giving birth to the beautiful ones.

Lol soon..
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by cruzita(f): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op u are beautiful but definitely not the most .
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Smellymouth: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why u dey show us side view? undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Smellymouth: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
Op u are beautiful but definitely not the most .
Aswear,u re one of the most beautiful African I ve ever seen!!
The picx u wore a red stripe top, blue jeans, hands on ur chin, red sunglasses, white bangle,is truly stunning shocked shocked
Infact, ayam plastering ur face with kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by misspicy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Make we hear word jorr angry angry u no fine reach me grin
#teamugly grin

be like say you don forget tongue
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Smellymouth: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Travejyke:

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

#teamugly grin

be like say you don forget tongue
I don leave u behind,i don dey fine small small cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taken off / Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached / I Watched A CURSED XVIDEO And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.