Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) (8551 Views)

NAF Receive Certificate 4 Production Of Hydraulic Diaphragm Of Mi-35P Helicopter / Washington: U.S. To Sell Apache Attack Helicopters To Nigeria / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by gists: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Very good development. But let us hope it does not end up in BH's hands as we have horribly heard in recent times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by orobs93(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2015
weapons of man's destruction
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Good move, good move. That's the little I can say for now. The other time we took delivery on new armored tanks, then warships & now an attack helicopter. Hope this augurs well for the military & their capabilities.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
Useless engineers in all our armed forces can't build even a toy helicopter.

Point of correction, they can, but their projects are never given proper funding. You don't build helicopters from scrap metals.....You need an industrial level factory,funds and material.

Back in d days, I had a friend whose father was in d naija Navy and he built a lot of prototype helicopters that flew well.I am going to withhold his name and rank...the country,defence or Navy never accepted his proposals or fund any of his projects. He was an aeronautic engineer and went to uni in UK before joining through DSSC.

There is decay in almost every aspect of naija. There are lots of generals and admirals that would not even want such funds to go to 1 individual's project,forgetting that d whole nation stands to gain from it.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by MduZA: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
what have the blacks built there, infact the sucessful blacks there r even foreigners ie nigerians etc stop decieving ursef man

amusing
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by MduZA: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Litmus:
The news is somewhat spoiled for me by news that they're being worked on by a South African firm. I'm done with African Unity. Nigeria should
always go it alone whenever possible. These people in Africa are enemies.

just acknowledge that your country does not have expertise and capacity to do it...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Centrifude(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
These are pictures of the Algerian Super-Hinds, I think Nigeria's Hinds look exactly the same.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with Nigeria getting some upgrades from S.A such things have nothing to do with politics, and just look at how quickly the Choppers were delivered, it shows the commitment and support that exists between the two Countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Centrifude(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
what have the blacks built there, infact the sucessful blacks there r even foreigners ie nigerians etc stop decieving ursef man

Over 10 000 homes for South Africans, World Class Stadia, Universities, Engineering Facilities, Power stations your comment is a sign of ignorance.

When the first democratic government took over the country was hell, we were in disgusting levels of debt which we had to pay back, the unemployment rate was over 50%, I advise you to come to S.A to see what life is like instead of just speculating and believing everything you read or see on T.V
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Centrifude:

Over 10 000 homes for South Africans, World Class Stadia, Universities, Engineering Facilities, Power stations your comment is a sign of ignorance.

When the first democratic government took over the country was hell, we were in disgusting levels of debt which we had to pay back, the unemployment rate was over 50%, I advise you to come to S.A to see what life is like instead of just speculating and believing everything you read or see on T.V
oga the southafrican govt under apartheid was one of the best with the biggest economy, they have had strong international political influence eg SA took part in the 2nd world war, that's hw influential the govt under those fckn whytes was...... The moment mandela came with his BLACK EMPOWERMENT policy we can see how meritocracy was killed. Though I hated the apartheid and their racist policies its unfortunate the blacks have proven these supremacists right over n over again.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mcbussy:

Point of correction, they can, but their projects are never given proper funding. You don't build helicopters from scrap metals.....You need an industrial level factory,funds and material.

Back in d days, I had a friend whose father was in d naija Navy and he built a lot of prototype helicopters that flew well.I am going to withhold his name and rank...the country,defence or Navy never accepted his proposals or fund any of his projects. He was an aeronautic engineer and went to uni in UK before joining through DSSC.

There is decay in almost every aspect of naija. There are lots of generals and admirals that would not even want such funds to go to 1 individual's project,forgetting that d whole nation stands to gain from it.
oga stop giving excuses, have u heard of “GULAK” it was a federal govt project, that hundreds of millions were committed into. Please youtube it and see what our so called engineers built in 2014!!!!! Meanwhile an abrams tank ( americas most hitech armoured tank) cost about half the price of our so called GULAK!!!! So it means cost of producing the abrams is even much lesser cos they'd have to make profit in final sales.

So nobody should say govt isn't supporting, cos GEJ govt has supported local production more than any nigerian head of state.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Centrifude(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
oga the southafrican govt under apartheid was one of the best with the biggest economy, they have had strong international political influence eg SA took part in the 2nd world war, that's hw influential the govt under those fckn whytes was...... The moment mandela came with his BLACK EMPOWERMENT policy we can see how meritocracy was killed. Though I hated the apartheid and their racist policies its unfortunate the blacks have proven these supremacists right over n over again.

Dude Apartheid South Africa was in debt what's wrong with you, they spent more than they could afford, the current government has as corrupt as it may be, have done more in developing the entire then country then the Apartheid government could've done in 100years.

Do you live in S.A have you live here for more than 15years?

In the old days it would considered as insane for, Nigerians and many other Africans to do Business in S.A, democracy opened a lot of doors for the country.

Compare old photos of what places like Soweto, and other townships use to look like and what they look like right now.

I'll say this again, what you know only what you've read and seen on T.V

Your way of thinking is similar to the people to think that Nigeria would've been better of under British rule.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
How much sef? This govt sef...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by omenka(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Superranuated assault choppers for the military and an 11th brand new jet for himself and someone on the first page calls it "a sign of quality leadership"!!!

I feel like puking....
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Centrifude:

Dude Apartheid South Africa was in debt what's wrong with you, they spent more than they could afford, the current government has as corrupt as it may be, have done more in developing the entire then country then the Apartheid government could've done in 100years.

Do you live in S.A have you live here for more than 15years?

In the old days it would considered as insane for, Nigerians and many other Africans to do Business in S.A, democracy opened a lot of doors for the country.

Compare old photos of what places like Soweto, and other townships use to look like and what they look like right now.

I'll say this again, what you know only what you've read and seen on T.V

Your way of thinking is similar to the people to think that Nigeria would've been better of under British rule.
look mr , the apartheid govt was brought to its knees cos of international economic sanctions, the 1st rule of IER is “ no nation can exist as an island”... Even the great russia is presently falling apart cos of sanctions.

And YES nigeria would have been much better under britain.. Infact Miles ahead.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by papaejima1: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
okay I'm ignorant ure the exposed one... Praying for weapons from fellow humans cos were too lousy to produce . Consumer mentality. That's why black africa will nva develop
I doubt if you can develop a bowl of Garri..!!
No offense meant though
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by papaejima1: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
revolt:
oga stop giving excuses, have u heard of “GULAK” it was a federal govt project, that hundreds of millions were committed into. Please youtube it and see what our so called engineers built in 2014!!!!! Meanwhile an abrams tank ( americas most hitech armoured tank) cost about half the price of our so called GULAK!!!! So it means cost of producing the abrams is even much lesser cos they'd have to make profit in final sales.

So nobody should say govt isn't supporting, cos GEJ govt has supported local production more than any nigerian head of state.
Oga what was the R&grin cost of the Abram's Tank?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

you still haven't understood why i said so ,calling armed forces engineering personnel 'useless' , because its obvious you don't know the amount of input they bring.

My oga happy new yr..dont waste ur time trying 2 educate unpatrotic trolls on military orbat nd doctrines....this dude has no idea dat we just acquired a super hind ...mordenized varient of.the mi-24....already the specs have been listed out....major points 2 no
20mm single cannon with dual F 2 switch mode(french module seen mostly on yhe roviak helo).allows it 2 operate both manual target mode nd auto mode.uses.A/G dual mode and glonass gps(russian made)
auto countermeasure dispensers(chaff.nd flares) sensor.pick.out.SAMs inbound and launch chaff nd flares 2i intercept incomming SA missles..i could go on and on
The major.nd.most important thing.is.dat this is a heavy leathal beast in its own accord and we obtained a sizeable no of it..for u my captain.once comms intels structure is properly intergrated.ur close air support will.be seamless nd lethal nd for those still comparing civiliam airframes 2 military platforms..una dey craze
In three yeats airforce engineer have built
Gulma 1,2 nd 3 uav
Amebo 1,2 under development
Modified.our dormant mantra missle.pods into active modes for MI.series helos
Actively maintained almost all.our airframes in house
Reactivated our stored ordinances that has kept them.in the fight this.long
Gone into.intense co-operation with CAC pac.nd PAF for tech modification nd transfer on the jf-17thunder
What more.
E plenty
So my able captain...no need explaining 2 negatively twisted sterotyped nigerian minds who have since lost patrotism in them.once again happy new yr
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by deji68: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2015
with sugar or without sugar... grin grin grin
papaejima1:

No offense meant though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2015
papaejima1:

Oga what was the R&grin cost of the Abram's Tank?
this isn't rocket science!! Germany was being bombarded 17 hrs a day, ussr was bombed endlessly by luftwaffe, britain xperienced the blitz and all these period they were still casting steel and forming tanks. That was 1940. Ur engineers r boasting of refurbished boats nb refurbishn cost as much as a brand new abrams...no xcuse joor
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Cannonleo:

My oga happy new yr..dont waste ur time trying 2 educate unpatrotic trolls on military orbat nd doctrines....this dude has no idea dat we just acquired a super hind ...mordenized varient of.the mi-24....already the specs have been listed out....major points 2 no
20mm single cannon with dual F 2 switch mode(french module seen mostly on yhe roviak helo).allows it 2 operate both manual target mode nd auto mode.uses.A/G dual mode and glonass gps(russian made)
auto countermeasure dispensers(chaff.nd flares) sensor.pick.out.SAMs inbound and launch chaff nd flares 2i intercept incomming SA missles..i could go on and on
The major.nd.most important thing.is.dat this is a heavy leathal beast in its own accord and we obtained a sizeable no of it..for u my captain.once comms intels structure is properly intergrated.ur close air support will.be seamless nd lethal nd for those still comparing civiliam airframes 2 military platforms..una dey craze
Gulma 1,2 nd 3 uav
Gone into.intense co-operation with CAC pac.nd PAF for tech modification nd transfer on the jf-17thunder
What more.
E plenty
So my able captain...no need explaining 2 negatively twisted sterotyped nigerian minds who have since lost patrotism in them.once again happy new yr
Consumer mentality, that's why ull always be 2nd class humans.. Even the indians, turks, palestines are building state of the art weapons and here u r hoping and waiting for them to build so we can BEG to purchase.. Esatz negro race sha.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2015
papaejima1:

No offense meant though
no wonder ur brain only formulates garri n da likes.....keep proving the supremacists right!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2015
deji68:
with sugar or without sugar... grin grin grin
ure own worse!!! Ure a backup singer .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by deji68: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

revolt:
ure own worse!!! Ure a backup singer .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by papaejima1: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
revolt:
this isn't rocket science!! Germany was being bombarded 17 hrs a day, ussr was bombed endlessly by luftwaffe, britain xperienced the blitz and all these period they were still casting steel and forming tanks. That was 1940. Ur engineers r boasting of refurbished boats nb refurbishn cost as much as a brand new abrams...no xcuse joor
Leave rocket, talk Abrams.

What is the cost of developing the Abrams Tank?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by papaejima1: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2015
revolt:
no wonder ur brain only formulates garri n da likes.....keep proving the supremacists right!!
Better to formulate Garri than hot air through the mouth!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by revolt(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2015
papaejima1:

Leave rocket, talk Abrams.

What is the cost of developing the Abrams Tank?
it costs about 5.8 million dollars to build and sells at 8million dollars. You wanna know what ure airforce enigineers used in building that flying generator? 3.3 million dollars. An itsnt stealth, its a WWI machine they came up with. And they put tht crap on youtube. If it was a private individual just being creatuive, itd be welcome but not a project by the giant of africa and guess what? They still needed some foreign engineers to liase with( probably very wack ones).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Cannonleo:

Gulma 1,2 nd 3 uav
What more.
E plenty
same to you my oga ,now @ home

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) / Text Of President Buhari's Speech At The D-8 Summit In Instanbul, Turkey (Video) / No Court Sacked Me, I Am Still In C’River Guber Race – Gov. Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.