Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Growing Under I Cyngle Parent,does It Really Affect A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Under I Cyngle Parent,does It Really Affect A Relationship (525 Views)

In What Way Can A Girl Affect A Guy's Life Positively In This Nigeria? / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing Under I Cyngle Parent,does It Really Affect A Relationship by hillaryjeff(m): 3:37am On Jan 03, 2015
I went to visit my mentor with my girlfriend,on getting there she was so amazed to see the girl,he even acted as if he had been xpecting me to bring the girl for long,after the normal intro,we went out to the closest bar to have some drink,and i request for my favourite which is malt,cos i dont drink beer, whisky or alcohol,not that am not the blended type but i see alcohol as a catalyst poison,fast foward to my article,my mentor asked the girl if she really love me,the girl said yap,and i know that the love is undiluted,so he said to her that she have no worries about me cos am a cool headed guy.The girl had a deep breath and smiled with comfort,.A week after my mentor invited me to his house and as we were discussing,something led him to ask about my girlfriend and i told him shes fine he said what about her family?,i said she live with her mother,the homorne system of my mentor changed immediatly,i asked if anything is wrong he said yes bro with fast response,he told me that back then wen he was in South Africa,he was dating a girl named Maritha,after 6-7 month of courtship his inlaw called him and said David,i know you and my dauthet is having an affair,but this question is going to determine if you re goong to marry my only dauther he said ok,the woman ask re your parents staying together in Nigeria? he said yes let me call them so you talk to them,and he did,and the nuptial was done.he stress fother that after his stay in the South, i can see that his wife he marry in Nigeria is not living with him though they has three children,he said it is because her mother brought her up that any marriage that the patner is from a divoce family it take the grace of God for the marriage to last forever.

(1) (Reply)

Pvc / Single Women's Prayer... . / Miss Single Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.