Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) (1172 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by stephenduru: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Buharia wants to know why kids put up their fingers in the air.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by donphilopus: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
It's a sign of Change and freedom. It's a sign of elevation!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by Truth24(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
I said it.... Dis man is too old to understand d current environment..... Ask ur grandkids not us....
#Meanwhile Gej till Buhari goes to school

7 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Truth24:
I said it.... Dis man is too old to understand d current environment..... Ask ur grandkids not us....

You are praying for a bloody election just pray you don't go with it.
Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by Truth24(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2015
dguyindcorner:

You are praying for a bloody election just pray you don't go with it.
Not me ooo... Ur oga did it in 2011 and is willing to do it again...
BTW, me and my household is
Gej till Buhari goes to school

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by dguyindcorner(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Truth24:

Not me ooo... Ur oga did it in 2011 and is willing to do it again...
BTW, me and my household is
Gej till Buhari goes to school

You mean GEJ!
Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by abbeycial: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
i put my last dime on Buhari,we need a change atleast to give room for comparism,new atmosphere and new ideas in tackling issues in Nigeria

haters can drink acid

all we want is the best from the best that would always give the masses the desired basic needs of life.

GOD has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by ratiken(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Very odd pic. Buhari always looks out of place in these campaign pictures. He is just too disconnected from current generation.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by petrov10: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
ratiken:
Very odd pic. Buhari always looks out of place in these campaign pictures. He is just too disconnected from current generation.
true

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by 2oby: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Honestly I wonder too. Not only "small kids" bt "big" kids too. 1 thing abt GMB is he knows root of a problem even wen it looks simple. Not like some who can't c stealing as 1 of d roots of corruption.
Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truth24:

Answer the damn question, i bet you don't have any

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day By Buhari:Why Do Kids Like To Put 2 Fingers In The Air(Pics) by Truth24(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Answer the damn question, i bet you don't have any
U brainwashed Apc e-rat, stop quoting me up and down, it won't provide d certificates ur "Change Messiah" needs.....
BTW I don't answer damn questions....
Think big, think of forging a certificate for ur grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Facts: Gen Buhari Coup Of 1983 Is An Attempt To Cover $2.8 Billion Fraud-ifeduba / Did Buhari Make Nigeriajoin The Organisation Ofislamic Countries (OIC)? / kano Islamic Police Destroy 326,151 Bottles Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.