Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? (3192 Views)

Will You Vote President Muhammadu Buhari For A Second Term / Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 / Igbos Let's Remember This Before We Vote!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by orimsamsam(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
The most foolish thing is branding apc sponsor and supporter of terrorism. Witout any proof or evidence.
Blaming the opposition for ur failure
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
nothing will make me vote GEJ

OPERATION PDP MUST GO...

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Freelancer00(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Firefire:

History are their for reference.

Check out my posts and show where Firefire mentioned that, I am waiting...
I generalised all of u PDP supporters together. My bad!

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mynd44, the gej supporters have no valid reasons for sure. They will not even dare to expose the current state of your points so they would not be disgraced. Just like Firefire was talking surface things not going into details, because if he relays it as it is in the present situation, he would fail and disgrace himself.

Seriously GEJ is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Safari29: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why I think u should vote for him
-he did retared some federal roads
-he brought rail at least back to life
-agricultural sector is at least functioning
-Most of his projects are still ongoing

are these enough? HELL NO

NEGATIVITY supercede POSITIVITY

One mail reason why I think you shouldn't vote for him is INSECURITY.
Reason is that no matter the infrastructures, and any other achievement worths anybody life. no be one tole of any Leader is SECURITY. Even IF there is corruption, impunity and other negativities with out SECURITY still intack he can still get away with our votes. Obasanjo Did it.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Freelancer00:
I generalised all of u PDP supporters together. My bad!

No worries. Nigeria shall be great! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Redoil: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
I was ban by the almighty mynd44 for more than 9months for showing him the truth
I HOPE MYND44 WILL NOT BAN ME FOR SAYING THE BITTER TRUTH
Etu mynd44

stop putting the entire blame of the country at large on only gej
When will the APC captains of the jaweed learn to do politics in a civilise maner. Their cyber rodents and minions on nairaland are far better than their leader when it comes to behaving like touts in mile 2 garage.
The way some people reason .
Amaechi buhari and elrufia that are fond of making unguarded statement not be arrested and tamed. The DSS should stand and watch APC touts causing civil strife and fury just because they want power by force if so then musiwa aka cramjones can handle the affair of the party better.
Dont forget Ameach is having a new jet that will fly him and his wife judith his numerous gurlfriends and all his entire family to london for save keeping.
Dont also forget that tinubu plunderd the wealth of lagos and he is the proud owner of 8 private jets one for each member of his family each costing £60million.
Also dont forget that ameachi spent over N33billiön naira of the federal allocation of river state on buhari so that he will be made viace president and all the APC cyber touts were chearing him on with mynd44 and barcanister as the chear leader to the detriment and death of infrastructure in river state.
I wonder where you APC minions will run to after burning down nigeria due to ur selfish reason.
I hope ameachi and tinubu will reserve seat for you janj.aj.weeds minions and foot soldier for clapping and chearing them on to do evil and burn nigeria to ashes.
Obiagelli please kindly stay safe for i still love you that is if you are a female after election on valentine day i hope will we meet in romance section..
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Freelancer00(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Firefire:

No worries. Nigeria shall be great! tongue
Lol. Sure
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by tola9ja: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
VOTE FOR JONATHAN FOR THE
FOLLOWING ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Petroleum from N65 to 97.
2. Gari from N150 to N260 for mud.
3. Sugar/flour/ beans/ all from N180 to
250/ mud.
4. NEPA from 1,250 to 4000/Month and no
light.
5. Scarcity of money.
6. Killings from few individuals to whole
community wiped out.
7. Roadblock from 1/40km to 2/3km.
8. Oil bunkering for 10,000/barrels to
100,000/ barrels.
9. Strike of just few organization to many
organizations.
10. Sack of few workers to thousands of
just health workers.
11. WASSCE from 40% to over 70% failure.
12. Trust among citizenry from little to
non. etc.
13. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions
of DOLLARS.
14. Budget implementation for 40% to less
than 20% per year.
15. Roads from potholes to road cut ups
and bridges.
16. Economy from worse to greatest in
Africa, but the masses from poor to
poorest.
17. Political movement from PDP to APC
and vice visa.
18. Transport fare to Kano from N1350 to
N2550.
19. Bribing from only police to soldiers
inclusion.
20. Lastly, ATM charges from non to now
N65 monthly
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Okay!
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Give mynd44 a bowl of rice and he will lick your feet.

-albert Einstein 1892
Re: Why Should We Vote President Jonathan? by PhockPhockMan: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Okay!
Nwanne, Ndo.
Nobody is interested in APC propaganda anymore.

Sai Jonathan.

See the handiwork of APC in Imo state, beating widows to pulp. Berem.

https://www.nairaland.com/2162679/coffin-imo-govt-house-widows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan / CBN GOVERNOR: We Wrecked Our Country With Our Own Curious Choices. / Senate Bar Osibanjo From Contesting 2019 Election .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.