Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2182 Views)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Loyalblak007(f): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
“2015: Our Year of Multiple Restorations and Unparalleled Favour”
1.By the power of the God of Elijah, Terror MUST bury Terror this year in the name of Jesus.
2.I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.Vampire powers, hear the word of the lord, drink your own blood and eat your own flesh as it is written in Psalm 27:2
in the name of Jesus.
4.Harvest must meet harvest in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
5.My father by your ordained prophet lead me into this year and preserve me in this year in Jesus name.(Hosea 12:13)
6.My father deliver me from every agenda of of destiny impotence in Jesus name.
7.Oh Lord, behold the threatening of my hardened enemies and ARISE for my sake in Jesus name. (Form a habbit of reporting the enemy to God regularly this year – Acts 4:24-31)
8.This year, evil shall bow before the good in Jesus name.
9.Favour must meet favour in my life this year in Jesus name.
10.I claim net-breaking breakthroughs by the power in the blood of Jesus. (Many children of God would experience net-breaking breakthroughs this year)
11.(Shout this 7 loud times) This year, my Enemies shall die in my place in the name of Jesus.
12.O God ARISE and let my enemies be scattered in Jesus name.
13.Let the padlock from Heaven silence my silencers in the name of Jesus.
14.Weapons brought by the enemy to the battle-front must BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
15.This year, anger of the mother-earth, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
16.Help me O Lord NOT to major in vanity this year in the name Jesus.
17.This year, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night in Jesus name.
18.My Rest, My Release, My Restoration: MANIFEST BY FIRE!!! in Jesus name.
19.This year, rebellion must dwell in dry lands in Jesus name.
20.This year, the Lord will perfect that which what concerns me in Jesus name. (Regularly sing that song of faith which says: You’ve been doing Your work, Father PERFECT Your work, You’ve been doing Your work in my life, Father perfect Your Work.)
21.This year, let the manifestation of grace in 3-folds appear in my life, in Jesus name.
22.This year, O Lord, move me by fire to a new level of GRACE in Jesus name.
23.Anointing for profitable creativity fall upon me now in Jesus name.
24.This year, Let the fresh anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
25.(Shout this prayer 10 times) Let the wickedness of the wicked EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
26.O God Arise and over-answer my prayers this year in the name of Jesus.
27.(This is another year of Psalm 91, go and memorize it). Make it your daily medicine by confession.
28.My body, hear the word of the lord reject infirmity in the name of Jesus. (Pray this ten times).
29.This year, famine and wearying of the soul, I’m not your candidate, therefore, Die in Jesus name.
30.God inhabits the praises of His people. This year, you must always carry God’s presence by always praising God throughout this year.
31.Laziness and procrastination must die in your life this year.
32.This year, we pronounce judgment on abusers of children in any form of religious guise or otherwise.
33.Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ overshadow and surround me this year, in the name of Jesus.
34.Just as Hezekiah was delivered and got 15 extra years of life, and the Jews also got delivered from death through Esther, I shall be delivered from death in Jesus name.
35.Haman will not contest with me this year in the name of Jesus.
36.The sun of my life shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
37.God shall make the right people to help me at the right time and at the right place in Jesus.
38.O Lord, pass through the land in violent anger and slay the wicked who has made covenant with bad spirits to destroy.
39.The period of mercy for the WICKED IS OVER!!!
40.O God Arise and judge every proud and arrogant leader this year, in the name of Jesus.
41.Lord, when I pass through the water and flood, physically and spiritually, they shall not overflow me, in the name of Jesus.
42.There are fifteen D’s to stand against or pray against this year:
1. Deceit
2. Delay
3. Defilement
4. Despair
5. Disobedience
6. Disbelief
7. Distraction
8. Dishonesty
9. Disappointment
10. Discouragement
11. Discord
12. Doubts
13. Double-mindedness
14. Deadness
15. Deafness

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bolliejay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Loyalblak007:
“2015: Our Year of Multiple Restorations and Unparalleled Favour”
1.By the power of the God of Elijah, Terror MUST bury Terror this year in the name of Jesus.
2.I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.Vampire powers, hear the word of the lord, drink your own blood and eat your own flesh as it is written in Psalm 27:2
in the name of Jesus.
4.Harvest must meet harvest in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
5.My father by your ordained prophet lead me into this year and preserve me in this year in Jesus name.(Hosea 12:13)
6.My father deliver me from every agenda of of destiny impotence in Jesus name.
7.Oh Lord, behold the threatening of my hardened enemies and ARISE for my sake in Jesus name. (Form a habbit of reporting the enemy to God regularly this year – Acts 4:24-31)
8.This year, evil shall bow before the good in Jesus name.
9.Favour must meet favour in my life this year in Jesus name.
10.I claim net-breaking breakthroughs by the power in the blood of Jesus. (Many children of God would experience net-breaking breakthroughs this year)
11.(Shout this 7 loud times) This year, my Enemies shall die in my place in the name of Jesus.
12.O God ARISE and let my enemies be scattered in Jesus name.
13.Let the padlock from Heaven silence my silencers in the name of Jesus.
14.Weapons brought by the enemy to the battle-front must BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
15.This year, anger of the mother-earth, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
16.Help me O Lord NOT to major in vanity this year in the name Jesus.
17.This year, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night in Jesus name.
18.My Rest, My Release, My Restoration: MANIFEST BY FIRE!!! in Jesus name.
19.This year, rebellion must dwell in dry lands in Jesus name.
20.This year, the Lord will perfect that which what concerns me in Jesus name. (Regularly sing that song of faith which says: You’ve been doing Your work, Father PERFECT Your work, You’ve been doing Your work in my life, Father perfect Your Work.)
21.This year, let the manifestation of grace in 3-folds appear in my life, in Jesus name.
22.This year, O Lord, move me by fire to a new level of GRACE in Jesus name.
23.Anointing for profitable creativity fall upon me now in Jesus name.
24.This year, Let the fresh anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
25.(Shout this prayer 10 times) Let the wickedness of the wicked EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
26.O God Arise and over-answer my prayers this year in the name of Jesus.
27.(This is another year of Psalm 91, go and memorize it). Make it your daily medicine by confession.
28.My body, hear the word of the lord reject infirmity in the name of Jesus. (Pray this ten times).
29.This year, famine and wearying of the soul, I’m not your candidate, therefore, Die in Jesus name.
30.God inhabits the praises of His people. This year, you must always carry God’s presence by always praising God throughout this year.
31.Laziness and procrastination must die in your life this year.
32.This year, we pronounce judgment on abusers of children in any form of religious guise or otherwise.
33.Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ overshadow and surround me this year, in the name of Jesus.
34.Just as Hezekiah was delivered and got 15 extra years of life, and the Jews also got delivered from death through Esther, I shall be delivered from death in Jesus name.
35.Haman will not contest with me this year in the name of Jesus.
36.The sun of my life shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
37.God shall make the right people to help me at the right time and at the right place in Jesus.
38.O Lord, pass through the land in violent anger and slay the wicked who has made covenant with bad spirits to destroy.
39.The period of mercy for the WICKED IS OVER!!!
40.O God Arise and judge every proud and arrogant leader this year, in the name of Jesus.
41.Lord, when I pass through the water and flood, physically and spiritually, they shall not overflow me, in the name of Jesus.
42.There are fifteen D’s to stand against or pray against this year:
1. Deceit
2. Delay
3. Defilement
4. Despair
5. Disobedience
6. Disbelief
7. Distraction
8. Dishonesty
9. Disappointment
10. Discouragement
11. Discord
12. Doubts
13. Double-mindedness
14. Deadness
15. Deafness

God bless DR Daniel Kehinde Olukoya
God bless MFM

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Ewizard(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prophecies or declarations??
Amen sha!!
Re: 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
What's this?
Re: 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by castro316: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
FTC( First To Claim) the Declaration from this prophet Olukoya on nairaland.
May the good Lord bless me with this good prayer lines. Amen! Amen!! And Amen!!!

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: The Dress For God's Chosen One-nbc / Arguments For God / What is 'Evil' and Where Did It Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.