Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC (912 Views)

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad / Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC by Ymodulus: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol. Looks like some GEJ supporters are jumping ship. Weeks after the Presidency specially released a statement congratulating Mrs H.I.D Awolowo and promised to participate in the celebration of her landmark 100th birthday in 2015, Premium Times is reporting that she has endorsed Osinbajo of the opposition party.

'“I am very grateful this morning to see that Yemi Osinbajo is going to higher ground and it is my prayer that he will get there. I urge you all to support his aspiration. God will take you there,” she reportedly said.

The call came when Prof. Osinbajo paid a visit to the matriarch at her Ikenne home. Mrs. Awolowo expressed gratitude to God over the choice of Osinbajo as the running mate of Buhari and sought the support of the people of Ikenne in particular and Nigerians in general to make the dream come true.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VuBjnxS_ybA/VKfoL0eqvlI/AAAAAAAEN80/O3qBhsVaerw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
I pray so.
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC by saintikechi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who cares
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC by samopeyemi: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
So this man is also from Ogun State. Good to know.
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Widow Endorses Osinbajo - APC by Ymodulus: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
saintikechi:
Who cares
Nice people do

(1) (Reply)

Should Christian Ventures Into Politics? / Lawyers On The Street For Buhari/osibanjo / APC Rejects Plan To Shelve Election In Borno, Adamawa, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.