Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari (6437 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by nellyjohn: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Nonsense. No matter what, GEJ till 2019
Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kokorokoo:
Bowhari has lost 3 elections. Its not a coincidence. It shows Nigerians don't want him.
ask obj if my incumbent incoming president ever lost election,and this time,it wil be wide range winning.may 29th handover is sacrosant,change is sacrosant.
Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
seges:
If you watched the AIT documentary which was a smear campaign,my thread countered all of them them.
Sorry bro your thread didn't counter anything! Why did Buhari murder Gloria OKon even when they didn't find her culpable for drug peddling? Why did Buhari jail Lateef Jakande even when the tribunal he set up to try him exonerated him three times from any corruption charges? Why did he enact a decree that gagged the press and prevented them from criticisng the govt? He even said that and I quote "I don't care if what you publish is true or false, but you will go to jail if I don't like it".
So bro, there are a lot of things you didn't counter, so take a chill pill! Really I was not happy with the Vicious proganda PDP is using against Buhari, but after watching the AIT documentry, I was touched and i have to think very deep. I never knew Buhari did most of the things in that documentry. I must tell you the truth, I was so disappointed with what I saw in that documentary. It is very damaging!
Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by Fire15: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Sorry bro your thread didn't counter anything! Why did Buhari murder Gloria OKon even when they didn't find her culpable for drug peddling? Why did Buhari jail Lateef Jakande even when the tribunal he set up to try him exonerated him three times from any corruption charges? Why did he enact a decree that gagged the press and prevented them from criticisng the govt? He even said that and I quote "I don't care if what you publish is true or false, but you will go to jail if I don't like it".
So bro, there are a lot of things you didn't counter, so take a chill pill! Really I was not happy with the Vicious proganda PDP is using against Buhari, but after watching the AIT documentry, I was touched and i have to think very deep. I never knew Buhari did most of the things in that documentry. I must tell you the truth, I was so disappointed with what I saw in that documentary. It is very damaging!

GMB murdered Gloria Okon? Are you kidding me? Say no to drugs, it's destroying you gradually.
It's was a military junta that operated by decrees, which has powers to detain. Governors were arraigned before miscellaneous offences tribunal, those found wanting were convicted accordingly, I was old enough to remember that, these judgements were applauded by the citizenry. I can remember the "Andrew checking out" and the spirit of patriotism all over the place.
I really want GMB to be elected President, cos the anti-corruption agencies will be able to do their work unencumbered. Nigeria has lost so much to crony capitalism, fuel subsidygate, Oduagate, Dezianigate etc.

1 Like

Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fire15:

GMB murdered Gloria Okon? Are you kidding me? Say no to drugs, it's destroying you gradually.
It's was a military junta that operated by decrees, which has powers to detain. Governors were arraigned before miscellaneous offences tribunal, those found wanting were convicted accordingly, I was old enough to remember that, these judgements were applauded by the citizenry. I can remember the "Andrew checking out" and the spirit of patriotism all over the place.
I really want GMB to be elected President, cos the anti-corruption agencies will be able to do their work unencumbered. Nigeria has lost so much to crony capitalism, fuel subsidygate, Oduagate, Dezianigate etc.
Usually I don't normally respond to people who cannot present their points without unnecessarily resorting to using insulting innuendos. However, I will reply you not because you deserve it, but just to state what was stated in the documentry about gloria OKon. It was stated that she was tried but was not found guilty, but the woman disappeared suspiciously! It was alleged it was Buhari's secret police that was responsible for her disappeareance. Whether you believe it or not, Buhari committed a lot of atrocities during his regime. Before now I was thinking everything they said about him was made up, but after watching the documentry, I now know better.
Re: Dispelling AIT Documentary and PDP Propaganda On Muhammed Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Usually I don't normally respond to people who cannot present their points without unnecessarily resorting to using insulting innuendos. However, I will reply you not because you deserve it, but just to state what was stated in the documentry about gloria OKon. It was stated that she was tried but was not found guilty, but the woman disappeared suspiciously! It was alleged it was Buhari's secret police that was responsible for her disappeareance. Whether you believe it or not, Buhari committed a lot of atrocities during his regime. Before now I was thinking everything they said about him was made up, but after watching the documentry, I now know better.
They lied about Gloria Okon because everyone associates her with IBB and Dele Giwa death. Dele Giwa was said to have found her and interviewed her and was about to publish it when a letter bomb was delivered to his house by IBB. Gloria Okon has never been associated with Buhari until this documentary. Ask IBB about Gloria Okon dissapearance,drug running and Dele Giwa death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS / ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** / Saraki Foundation Holds Free Training In Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.