Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men (3202 Views)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Whenever you look up 'Nigerian' men on the internet, these are the general perceptions of the average Nigerian man. I came to this conclusion after countless searches on 'Nigerian Men'

1) Nigerian men are liars: Every female from Lagos to Los Angeles and Kuala Lumpur is of the opinion that Nigerian men are pathological liars who wll say anything to get what they want. They're sneaky and calculating as well

2) Nigerian men are sweet-talkers: Yes, cuz you can't be a good liar if you don't have a tongue that can tempt the devil. This is another widely-accepted view of the average Nigerian man. A sweet-talking man that can charm the pants(and your credit card) off of you

3) Nigerian men are unfaithful: Of course, when they're trying to make it in yankee, they'll need more than one woman's credit card to rack up that dough. If the women are willing, the niccur should be chilling. It's not their fault that the ladies love them, there is love in sharing anyway.

4) Nigerian men are self-confident: On a Kenyan site profiling Nigerian men's ability to charm Kenyan ladies, most of the respondents unanimously agreed that the self-confidence the average Nigerian man exudes is attractive....even when he's broke

5) Nigerian men are rich/generous: Why won't they be generous when they are robbing Petra to pay Paulina? Na their money ni? tongue. Most women on the internet testify to the generosity of the Nigerian man, how he spends on his woman unsparingly and always wants her to look good. How he's a baller at clubs and social functions....basically, the Nigerian men are jaiye jaiye men grin

6) Nigerian men are good in bed: Na wetin dem talk o, in fact it's part of most searched topics on Nigerian men on the internet. Apparently, Nigerian women do not know the gems they have in their hands. A man that has a nice, big *clears throat* and can use it well too? He's set for world domination grin

7) Nigerian men are Dominant/Aggressive: The average Nigerian man does NOT take NO for an answer, he wants what he wants, he wants to be obeyed, doted upon, worshipped even. He is your lord and personal saviour. His word is law, there are no rooms for arguments- ifs, buts, and/or whens. Obey him without question and all will be well in the universe...sorry, you have an opinion? Take it to your village chief, he doesn't want to hear it.

8 Nigerian Men Are Educated: This perception is widely held as pertains African men in the diaspora. They are passionate about education, they bother to go to school and it holds a top spot in their priority list (unlike the ones wey dey here wey just dey chase woman up and down)

9) Nigerian Men Are Hard-Working: Because You cannot be spending money on women if you ain't making some. They hustle hard and party harder. They want their women to look pretty so they work to get that cheddar. The ones wey dey diaspora sha no dey find babe wey go dey join money for monthly upkeep with them grin.

10) Nigerian men are Handsome: The internet has certified Nigerian men the most handsome men in Africa and one of the most handsome men in the world. Women (and some men wink) the world over have articles on how to get Nigerian men because they're "so hot" They are the epitome of masculinity with their tall, imposing bodies, intense eyes, strong jaws, broad shoulders, strong biceps....(Yeah, you get ma point cool)....e be like say those ones never see dem Ibu and Baba Suwe

Please make una no enter my thread dey brag any yeye bragging, just come in and humbly accept your prize and work harder to improve your internet image.

Meanwhile, there will be no counter-thread because apparently, the world does not care enough about Nigerian women to disturb the internet on their matter (I have checked) cry

Some links:

http://www.mwakilishi.com/content/articles/2013/07/13/why-are-nigerian-men-such-a-hot-commodity-amongst-kenyan-women.html

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2012/10/how-to-get-nigerian-igbo-guys-search-1.html?m=1

http://www.myjoyonline.com/opinion/2014/September-4th/another-ghanaian-womans-perspective-on-nigeria-part-1.php

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/796954-10-African-Countries-With-The-Most-Handsome-Men

http://allafrica.com/stories/201406020138.html

http://thoughtcatalog.com/thought-catalog/2014/08/5-american-girls-on-which-country-produces-the-hottest-guys/

http://marriagepartner.com/forum/showthread.php?p=62613

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by otbliz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian men are,

Babe you said it all

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by datguru: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian men are great thinkers, they think two steps ahead

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by dre11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is a lady perspectives about Nigerian man

Which most times are wrong and inaccurate

2 Likes

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by laplace12(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
It Will be nice if You Can add some links to your post or upload one or more screenshots of your search.

Nice pièce, fp material.
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by leshluap(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria men are Handsome,, yes correct....Obasanjo, Taye Taiwo, oshiomole,)...
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

who for dey talk about Nigerian men before? Na man go dey discuss man ni?
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by elantraceey(f): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

I agree , it doesn't really tell for every nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
laplace12:

It Will be nice if You Can add some links to your post or upload one or more screenshots of your search.

Nice pièce, fp material.
bros the links are numerous. I will see what I can do about screenshots
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by xynerise: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerian men are the best cool
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by DeeBoiyy: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
S/O to Naija Men then grin
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by DeeBoiyy: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:
Nigerian men are the best cool
GBAM! grin
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by dre11(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
safarigirl:
who for dey talk about Nigerian men before? Na man go dey discuss man ni?

And u ladies would begin to complain when guys discuss una

So, Nah fronting una dey do.
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by laplace12(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
safarigirl:
bros the links are numerous. I will see what I can do about screenshots
ok, good.
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by dre11(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

I agree , it doesn't really tell for every nigerian man.

Because we are the best.

We surely knows how make our women proudgrin
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by cutieberie1(f): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
bwahahahhahahaha..no 6 so its only 9ja men
no 10..lol..if u c sm 9ja men *faints*....

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by elantraceey(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

Because we are the best.

We surely knows how make our women proudgrin

Best where? , stop hyping yourself joor

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Number 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 are true though
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by xynerise: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Not a hype. If nobody talks about us then we are nobody grin

Get me the true definition of a perfect man before I can take this thread serious tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
FP material.
Meanwhile THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE!
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Really

K
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by elantraceey(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:

Not a hype. If nobody talks about us then we are nobody grin

Get me the true definition of a perfect man before I can take this thread serious tongue

lol , hope you've not forgotten the gender that is best talked about tongue

What's your true definition of a perfect man because me thinks he's yet to be born .

1 Like

Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by sulmeza(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
We no dy carry last na....we rule..
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by xynerise: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , hope you've not forgotten the gender that is best talked about tongue

What's your true definition of a perfect man because me thinks he's yet to be born .
To me, Nigerian women are the best cool
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
They must talk about Nigerians if they talk about Blackman. 1 out of every 4 Blackman is a Nigerian. I would be worried if they didn't.

Aggressive and dominant is also true. We are African. Our western influence is small compared to other countries.

Handsome is true, but then ,every confident man is attractive.
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by fijiano202(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
one useless baggar go write the counterattack very soon
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:

Nigerian men loves their Nigerian women.

This one known fact the world may not know about Nigerian Men
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by dre11(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

So who do u subscribe to be the best in your own opinion
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by elantraceey(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
xynerise:

Coming from a man ? I'm perplexed .
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by elantraceey(f): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

So who do u subscribe to be the best in your own opinion

Am not being gender freak but it's definitely the women tongue
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by xynerise: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Coming from a man ? I'm perplexed .
Yep. Coming from a Nigerian man cool
Re: 10 Internet Perceptions On Nigerian Men by xynerise: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Nigerian men loves their Nigerian women.

This one known fact the world may not know about Nigerian Men
I have more than a thousand reason to marry a Nigerian woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With 6packs / 41 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / Why!!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.