Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Is This Totally Unrealistic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Totally Unrealistic? (4919 Views)

Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic / Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To / How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by Deshannel(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
beautycrush24:

hey....its nothing personal. I have lotta friends from that state. I just dont think i can settle down with them.
I think it's personal.
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by valkaka(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol lets just assume dat you are standing infront of the man that fits ur perfect description....will you propose to him??...will you ask for his hand in marriage??.....ladies ade3n??
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by AfricanApple(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
beautycrush24:

no wahala
no wahala ba, in 5years time don't come and tell us you are looking for husband o grin
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by AJ01(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2015
beautycrush24:
I have this set criteria d guy i need must have. It doesnt look unrealistic to me but its becoming impossible to meet guys that fit in. Everything in this list is compulsory. Lol
- handsome (not d kind of handsomeness only ur family can see o)
- catholic
- educated
- ibo or delta (minus abia and imo)
- working and comfortable
- between the ages of 28 and 32.

I always look out for all this b4 i get interested in knowing more about them.

Am i sitting on a long thing or do they really exist?
I'm sorry if this is in d wrong section. Didnt know if to put it here or dating and meet up.
You are simply childish and immature. Grow up maturity is not about age..nonsense..
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2015
AJ01:
You are simply childish and immature. Grow up maturity is not about age..nonsense..
Now this is very very mature of you
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
no wahala ba, in 5years time don't come and tell us you are looking for husband o grin
Ok. I'll be sure to send you my IV
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by AfricanApple(f): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
beautycrush24:

Ok. I'll be sure to send you my IV
make sure you do that, I like owanbe rice very well grin
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
beautycrush24:
I have this set criteria d guy i need must have. It doesnt look unrealistic to me but its becoming impossible to meet guys that fit in. Everything in this list is compulsory. Lol
- catholic
- educated

I'm sorry if this is in d wrong section. Didnt know if to put it here or dating and meet up.
those were exactly what aunty ChiChi said when she was your age. Now she's looking like my grandma. Goodluck with that
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by lilmax(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
The fact is that you don't attract them,you can't be ugly and at the same time searching for someone handsome
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmax:
The fact is that you don't attract them,you can't be ugly and at the same time searching for someone handsome
Noted. I hope you're looking for your 'kind' too
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by Alezy(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
beautycrush24:
- catholic
- educated

*smiles*
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Alezy:
*smiles*

*frowns*
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by Alezy(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
beautycrush24:

*frowns*
lolz...why nau
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by idihcoben: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
idihcoben:
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER? www.penchant.com.ng

Then we'll be Bonnie and Clyde cool
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by killsmith(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
beautycrush24:
- catholic
- educated

will come back when you open a new thread to cry about how he cheated on u....
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by Winterc8: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Its a rather simple matter in my opinion. Go straight to the east, excluding IMO and abia, look for the biggest catholic church there and start attending. Finding the rest shouldn't be a problem.

You can even take it a step further by enrolling in a post graduate program in a university there so you get to meet working class educated, comfortable fine boys.

I'm from IMO by the way and I wonder why you exclude IMO and abia but its what you want so my dear go for it.
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by torqque7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
All these fake fake girls..ur signature says ur a realist but obviously UV got ur head in the clouds,u need to come back to earth..and just so u know this is not the 17th century that ur saying he must be Catholic.. in this generation( now) people even do inter racial marriages google it up..come did u go to school at all cos even my grandma God rest her soul would not say stuff as naive as this..I feel sad for u
Re: Is This Totally Unrealistic? by beautycrush24(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
killsmith:
will come back when you open a new thread to cry about how he cheated on u....
EP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / “What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.