Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Describe Buhari In A Sentence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari In A Sentence (5882 Views)

Nigerians,describe BUHARI'S Administration In One Word Since He Assumed Office. / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Describe Buhari In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I'm a civilized democrat, but you pushed me to the wall Mr.kolade.
Is it the wall of Jericho or wall of chibok..........Am ever ready for you.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by luvmijeje(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
yeah so determine to abadon 219 girlz in the forest.............I pray one of your sister should be kidnap to knw how it feelz to miss loved one. Instead of you to blast his head for fake promises. Your just use a word you dont knw the mini.

How and when did Buhari abandoned 219 girls?
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Is it the wall of Jericho or wall of chibok..........Am ever ready for you.
Please work on your English... It's "I'm" not "am".
By the way Kolanut, It's the great wall of China not Jericho not Sambisa.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

are you sure you are not high on weed..............am talking abt jonathan you are saying buhari,
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

DON'T MIND THE GUY,HE'S DELUSIONAL... HE DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE SPEAKING IN FAVOUR OF GMB.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please work on your English... It's "I'm" not "am".
By the way Kolanut, It's the great wall of China not Jericho not Sambisa.
I can spot many error you have been making since ............Dont you know I'm a primary six drop-out with six zeros in my acct.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I can spot many error you have been making since ............Dont you know I'm a primary six drop-out with six zeros in my acct.
When you say "many",It should have been plural; that is "errors " not "error". So you see, you still have to work on your grammar.

BY THE WAY MR. KOLANUT, WHERE DID YOU SPOT A MISTAKE IN MY POSTS?
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Caseless: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Maybe you're the illiterate, the OP said a "sentence" and that's what she did.
oaf.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
luvmijeje:

am sorry jare i thought it was jonathan cos anoda thread was created to describe jonathan also........Am sorry once again.........# Change is inevitable.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Caseless: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

sir read b4 u quote i mentioned earlier dat 1 word cnt describe him so i think u re d illiterate i wil ignore u cos i dnt hv tym to quote u agn
go and sleep.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
oaf.
Senseless grin

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

DON'T MIND THE GUY,HE'S DELUSIONAL... HE DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE SPEAKING IN FAVOUR OF GMB.
Have already apologised to her............. So stop seeking uneccessary favour from women.........cos you are a women wrapper.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Have already apologised to her............. So stop seeking uneccessary favour from women.........cos you are a women wrapper.
You're a Hausa KOLAnut...
From now hence forth, that's your moniker.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're an Aboki KOLAnut...
From now hence forth, that's your moniker.
Can you both stop this exchange you childish morons.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=29468037]
You're an Aboki KOLAnut...
From now hence forth, that's your moniker. [/quote how did you know?..........Have you started gossiping apart from been a Civilized Democrat.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Can you both stop this exchange you childish morons.
HEHehehehehehehehehehe....talk to your fellow comrade not me.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=29468110][/quote]
GOSSIP... NO WAY MR. KOLANUT, IT'S VISIBLE EVEN TO THE BLIND THAT YOUR NORMAL NAME IS KOLADE, BUT FROM RECENT HAPPENINGS, I'M AFRAID KOLANUT IS THE MOST SUITABLE FOR YOU.
MR. KOLAnut, How do you do?? grin

BtW, it's being not been.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by abacus(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
A good man.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

GOSSIP... NO WAY MR. KOLANUT, IT'S VISIBLE EVEN TO THE BLIND THAT YOUR NORMAL NAME IS KOLADE, BUT FROM RECENT HAPPENINGS, I'M AFRAID KOLANUT IS THE MOST SUITABLE FOR YOU.
MR. KOLAnut, How do you do?? grin

BtW, it's being not been.
If this is a joke then i implore you to please look for talent elsewhere cos you dont have a future in Comedy.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
If this is a joke then i implore you to please look for talent elsewhere cos you dont have a future in Comedy.
Yes, I don't have a future in comedy, I'm not and can never be a comedian, But I'm only stating the obvious, KOLAnut fits you, doesn't it?.
I can see you're a good student, there's a great improvement in your grammar, but none the less KOLAnut; learn to punctuate your sentences. Thank me later my boy.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by johnbuck81(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, they say in one word, not in a sentence.
"DEscribe buhari in a SENTENCE"
nw who is d illiterate?
maybe d army is with ur credentials abi?
u cnt diff between "sentence & word"
#foolish fool.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by juventino: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Illiterate angry
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I don't have a future in comedy, I'm not and can never be a comedian, But I'm only stating the obvious, KOLAnut fits you, doesn't it?.
I can see you're a good student, there's a great improvement in your grammar, but none the less KOLAnut; learn to punctuate your sentences. Thank me later my boy.
Mr Grammarian I told you earlier am a primary-six drop put making cool money. Continue to spot error in people english while your mates are busy making money...................
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Mr Grammarian I told you earlier am a primary-six drop put making cool money. Continue to spot error in people english while your mates are busy making money...................
KOLAnut has woken up!...good morning KOLA, why did you sleep off last night.

hehehehehehehehehe.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

KOLAnut has woken up!...good morning KOLA, why did you sleep off last night.

hehehehehehehehehe.
Am not as jobless as you...........I have people to attend to. You are the least important person here.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Am not as jobless as you...........I have people to attend to. You are the least important person here.
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE READY FOR ME?...JUST ADMIT IT KOLAnut, YOU ARE TOO LAZY, THAT'S WHY YOU SLEPT OFF.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE READY FOR ME?...JUST ADMIT IT KOLAnut, YOU ARE TOO LAZY, THAT'S WHY YOU SLEPT OFF.
Am too lazy to quit.............Dont behave like a Goat and stop quoting me. Get something to do.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Am too lazy to quit.............Dont behave like a Goat and stop quoting me. Get something to do.
Don't behave like a kid (that you are) and stop quoting me.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
an old senseless fool..just a word cant describe him..GEJ till 2019..
U dis romance section girl, what r u doing in politics section? U think is 4 swallow mind pple like u?
U said GMB is an old fool, 5n, bt I bet ya ur family , ur entire generation cn nt archive what he has archive.

Go n wash ur undies b4 u talk to real pple
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't behave like a kid (that you are) and stop quoting me.
A goat will always be a goat. Stop quoting me i dont have time for you. I wasnt talking to you in the first place so carry your own cross.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Integrity

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Kolade354:
A goat will always be a goat. Stop quoting me i dont have time for you. I wasnt talking to you in the first place so carry your own cross.
A KID WILL ALWAYS BE A KID, A KOLAnut will always be a KOLAnut, I carry my own cross, you carry your own CASKET!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports / Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.