Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Describe Buhari In A Sentence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Buhari In A Sentence (5885 Views)

Nigerians,describe BUHARI'S Administration In One Word Since He Assumed Office. / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / Describe Buhari In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
okay so next time praise our weak president in your corridor and not here.
Doesn't she have the right to praise her preferred candidate on Nairaland... Nairaland belongs to everyone, both APCshits and PDP.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by jmaine: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
A semi illiterate cattle fvcking rettard . . . . .
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Doesn't she have the right to praise her preferred candidate on Nairaland... Nairaland belongs to everyone, both APCshits and PDP.
I thought it belongz to APGA AND LABOUR PARTY............Human right activist mind your business

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Don't paint APC supporters with one brush because of that.
That's just the truth, do you know how many threads that have been opened because of their insultive habit?. Just watch out from now.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I thought it belongz to APGA AND LABOUR PARTY............Human right activist mind your business
I'm not gonna mind. Are you pained...I stated the obvious and you know... face me!..Not the naive lady.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Caseless: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Incorruptible
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's just the truth, do you know how many threads that have been opened because of their insultive habit?. Just watch out from now.
PDP supporters are the most abusive do you know how many insults I get from PDP supporters anytime I talk about the corruption promoter and enabler Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Caseless: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
johnbuck81:
buhari is d president of d cattle rearers association of nigeria.
A.k.A Mr 150 cows.
fvck u!
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I'm not gonna mind. Are you pained...I stated the obvious and you know... face me!..Not the naive lady.
your face repulses me i cant face you............Is that all.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

PDP supporters are the most abusive do you know how many insults I get from PDP supporters anytime I talk about the corruption promoter and enabler Goodluck Jonathan
THEY BOTH INSULT BUT APC's own is worse. Many people have been complaining about them. I'm not a PDP nor APC supporter but they'll still insult me for being Neutral.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
your face repulses me i cant face you............Is that all.
Yeah, you just can't. grin .Good night
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

THEY BOTH INSULT BUT APC's own is worse. Many people have been complaining about them. I'm not a PDP nor APC supporter but they'll still insult me for being Neutral.
lol..It's not good to sit on the fence,you have to pick a side
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yeah, you just can't. grin .Good night
I guess you dont knw the mini of repulsive.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

lol..It's not good to sit on the fence,you have to pick a side
NAH... THEY (APC and PDP )are not worth it. Birds of same feathers.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
I guess you dont knw the mini of repulsive.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....
BOY,I KNEW BEFORE YOU FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL. I JUST DON'T INSULT ON LIKE YOU APC SUPPORTERS, I'M A CIVILIZED DEMOCRAT. SO you were expecting me to reply with an insult

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Caseless: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
an old senseless fool..just a word cant describe him..GEJ till 2019..
fvck u!
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by luvmijeje(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
He's determined, strong and a goal getter.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, na one word b dis?
Maybe you're the illiterate, the OP said a "sentence" and that's what she did.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....
BOY,I KNOW BEFORE YOU FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL. I JUST DON'T INSULT ON LIKE YOU APC SUPPORTERS, I'M A CIVILIZED DEMOCRAT.
So i should start to dance shoki abi alingo because you are civilized democrat. You are looking for who to fight with online and am not ready for that. If you cant mind your business continue to quote.......................V*oyeur.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
So i should start to dance shoki abi alingo because you are civilized democrat. You are looking for who to fight with online and am not ready for that. If you cant mind your business continue to quote.......................V*oyeur.
NAH... JUST GO TO BED ALREADY.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, na one word b dis?
sir read b4 u quote i mentioned earlier dat 1 word cnt describe him so i think u re d illiterate i wil ignore u cos i dnt hv tym to quote u agn
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

NAH... JUST GO TO BED ALREADY.
you are a V*yeur indeed. Am ever ready for you,quote me again.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

sir read b4 u quote i mentioned earlier dat 1 word cnt describe him so i think u re d illiterate i wil ignore u cos i dnt hv tym to quote u agn
Ignore him,if someone is not ready to be civil. There is no need for insults except it's on Goodlcuk Jonathan the corrupt bandit and corruption protector.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by ratiken(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
An old violent deceitful extremist, terrorist and coupist
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
you are a V*yeur indeed. Am ever ready for you,quote me again.
OKAY...YOU'RE A TERRORIST!
Bring it on!!!
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by cutieberie1(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
no more insults whether APC OR PDP ...the thread is bein derailed....no other comments
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
ratiken:
An old violent deceitful extremist, terrorist and coupist
How is he an extremist he had 8 christian and 8 Muslim members in his cabinet in 1983 50% equal representation. Go and look for another lie to spread
[img][/img]

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

OKAY...YOU'RE A TERRORIST!
Civilized democrat calling another civillian a terrorist............When you want to talk you should count 1-10 before you talk. P*ppet

1 Like

Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Civilized democrat calling another civillian a terrorist............When you want to talk you should count 1-10 before you talk. P*ppet
Both of you should be reasonable,and stop spreading your ignorance on the thread. Lets stick to the topic on the at hand
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Both of you should be reasonable,and stop spreading your ignorance on the thread.
Another V*yeur again..................
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Yes, I'm a civilized democrat, but you pushed me to the wall Mr.kolade.
Re: Describe Buhari In A Sentence by Kolade354(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
He's determined, strong and a goal getter.
yeah so determine to abadon 219 girlz in the forest.............I pray one of your sister should be kidnap to knw how it feelz to miss loved one. Instead of you to blast his head for fake promises. Your just use a word you dont knw the mini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / BREAKING!! Biafra : Mock Referendum Happening Now In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.