Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Apc: A Satanic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc: A Satanic Party (2125 Views)

Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc: A Satanic Party by sirbegojay(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
please do check out this video and see what our so called leaders do just to get powers to contest for elections.....

The video shows a member of APC chairman of alimosho local government in Lagos..how he takes his bath with human blood and chant incantation against his opposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AgCxSkUSC4&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Chanchit: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thank you, na satan sef get am. Meanwhile

Sai BUhArI.

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chanchit:
Thank you, na satan sef get am. Meanwhile

Sai BUhArI.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by kestolove95(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
na satanic. party we won vote dix tym...up satanic party(apc)up buhari

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
kestolove95:
na satanic. party we won vote dix tym...up satanic party(apc)up buhari

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Didn't wanna respond to this cos I think the topic really exposes the op's childishness.

First off, I condemn in totality what the guy did. Seems he has only one thing in mind and that is to steal everything in sight: that explains why he kept asking his "god" to keep the efcc and icpc at bay.

But calling the APC a satanic party for this is totally idiotic for this trend is common amongst politicians across all parties in the country. The most famous of such videos we had in the past was that of Theodore Orji, a PDP governor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

So Op, when you point a finger look at your fingers, you'd see four others pointing right at you.
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Didn't wanna respond to this cos I think the topic really exposes the op's childishness.

First off, I condemn in totality what the guy did. Seems he has only one thing in mind and that is to steal everything in sight: that explains why he kept asking his "god" to keep the efcc and icpc at bay.

But calling the APC a satanic party for this is totally idiotic for this trend is common amongst politicians across all parties in the country. The most famous of such videos we had in the past was that of Theodore Orji, a PDP governor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

So Op, when you point a finger look at your fingers, you'd see four others pointing right at you.

Their criminal history is there to see

Their lives are morally bankrupt

Their religious agenda is there for the wise to see

Their treasonable utterances have been documented

Their lies and hate speech increases by the day

They have called for their supporters to use charms

Now they are being shown performing fetish rituals involving human sacrifices

Is this the progressive way?

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Their criminal history is there to see

Their lives are morally bankrupt

Their religious agenda is there for the wise to see

Their treasonable utterances have been documented

Their lies and hate speech increases by the day

They have called for their supporters to use charms

Now they are being shown performing fetish rituals involving human sacrifices

Is this the progressive way?

K.

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
K.

Get Malctunji to do the needful
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
What about Chris Uba of PDP that took Chris Ngige to Okija shrine to swear loyalty and give him 50% of the state allocation,by your reasoning is'nt PDP also a Satanic party?

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:
What about Chris Uba of PDP that took Chris Ngige to Okija shrine to swear loyalty and give him 50% of the state allocation,by your reasoning is'nt PDP also a Satanic party?

And how does that exonerate your party?

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

And how does that exonerate your party?

It's does'nt exonerate your's either,they're both the same so don't point fingers when the rest of your fingers are pointing right back at you.
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Get Malctunji to do the needful
k.
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
k.
What about Sam Edem former Chairman of NDDC that burnt N715 million naira in a ritual because a witch doctor told him to in order gain the advantage against his enemies and maintain his post,guess which party he was PDP
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/how-i-paid-n715m-to-fake-pastor-%E2%80%94nddc-ex-chairman/
https://www.nairaland.com/158699/nddc-chairmans-juju-escapade-full
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

It's does'nt exonerate your's either,they're both the same so don't point fingers when the rest of your fingers are pointing right back at you.

You must be a Muslim.

This is how muslims defend terrorist actions by their fellow muslim by stating that Christianity has done worse.

APC can not represent any positive change but a retrogression into eventual anarchy and war given the characters and individuals that make up your party.

You could had at least condemned this senseless behavior which may have involved the murder of an innocent human being but NO rather you rushed in to defend your party first!

Typical

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

You must be a Muslim.

This is how muslims defend terrorist actions by their fellow muslim by stating that Christianity has done worse.

APC can not represent any positive change but a retrogression into eventual anarchy and war given the characters and individuals that make up your party.

You could had at least condemned this senseless behavior which may have involved the murder of an innocent human being but NO rather you rushed in to defend your party first!

Typical
I'm a Christian and live in Lagos State,i've seen the change Fashola has brought to Lagos since i've been living here. All Nigerians iNcluding yourself can attest to this. Fashola is the best Governor in Lagos and a member of APC
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

I'm a Christian and live in Lagos State,i've seen the change Fashola has brought to Lagos since i've been living here. All Nigerians iNcluding yourself can attest to this. Fashola is the best Governor in Lagos and a member of APC

The same Fashola that your party member is seen performing a ritual ceremony for his favor?

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

The same Fashola that your party member is seen performing a ritual ceremony for his favor?

Lies of the highest order,that rumour was spread by current PDP leader of Lagos State ex-convict Bode George who went to jail for two years for fraud to the tune of N100 Billion naira when Chairman of NPA.
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:

Lies of the highest order,that rumour was spread by current PDP leader of Lagos State ex-convict Bode George who went to jail for two years for fraud to the tune of N100 Billion naira when Chairman of NPA.

If they are not slaughtering people in the south to meet their fetish obligations they are killing Christians in the north who naturally wil not vote for their Ayatollah.

APC is evil!

On June 1, Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram entered[b] the mostly Christian community in Attagara[/b]; killing men, women, and children with machetes and gun fire during Sunday church services.

Sawaltha Wandala witnessed the slaughtering of innocent children as he was arriving at church for the second service, reports The Voice of the Martyrs. After seeing one child thrown into a ditch, he picked up the 6-year-old boy out of concern for his life and planned to take him to the hospital in Cameroon. Wandala never made it to the hospital.

Five Boko Haram insurgents stopped him during the mass attack, snatching the boy from his arms and beheading the 6-year-old boy for being a Christian.

They turned their attention to 55-year-old Wandala, beating him with tree branches and striking him in the head with a rock. They left him badly injured – bleeding from his nose and mouth.

Boko Haram Beheads 6-year-old Christian Boy Because of His Faith

A second attack occurred just two days later, resulting in 200 people killed in the two-day assaults.

After surviving the Attagara attacks by escaping to Cameroon, John Yakuba returned to his home to retrieve his belongings, but he was faced with Boko Haram members.

“We know you’re John,” they said to him. “You must convert to Islam or else you will die a painful death.”

The Boko Haram members proceeded to torture Yakuba for his refusal to denounce Christ. While his arms and legs were tied to a tree, they hacked off both his hands with a knife.

“Can you become a Muslim now?” they asked him.

“You can kill my body, but not my soul,” Yakuba bravely replied.

The torture of Yakuba didn’t end there. They cut into his knee all the way to bone with an axe. They cut at his face with a knife.

After losing consciousness from the pain and loss of blood, the terrorists left Yakuba tied to the tree. He was eventually found three days later and taken to a hospital where he spoke with a Voice of the Martyrs worker. He had some surprising words to share about his attackers.

“I have forgiven the Islamic militants, because they did not know what they are doing,” Yakuba said.

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
How many people have PDP slaughtered through their corruption did you ever think of that?When Tony Anenih,Ogunlewe,Lawal and other PDP members embezzeld all the money for roads and watched Nigerians die like Chickens weekly in road accidents you did'nt think of that. When all the Minister of Health under PDP embezzled all the money meant to built and equip hosipitals so Goodluck Jonathan won't have to go to Germany for medical checkups,you did'nt think of all the Nigerians that died. PDP corruption is worse that Boko-Haram when it comes to the deaths it has brought through it's corruption in Health,Water and Road deaths

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
seges:
How many people have PDP slaughtered through their corruption did you ever think of that?When Tony Anenih,Ogunlewe,Lawal and other PDP members embezzeld all the money for roads and watched Nigerians die like Chickens weekly in road accidents you did'nt think of that. When all the Minister of Health under PDP embezzled all the money meant to built and equip hosipitals so Goodluck Jonathan won't have to go to Germany for medical checkups,you did'nt think of all the Nigerians that died. PDP corruption is worse that Boko-Haram when it comes to the deaths it has brought through it's corruption in Health,Water and Road deaths

Tinubu
Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by Sylvarresta(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
I guess I'll vote for that so called satanic party cum February

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Satanic Party by redsun(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ignorance is satanic,of course. Ignorance is the he devil himself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Rattled As INEC Testifies In Court - Eye witness / Breaking News: El-rufai Set To Marry PMB Daughter (photo) / I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.