Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! (1469 Views)

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
The forthcoming February election will go down in history as the most intense presidential election so far in Nigeria.
Speaking for myself, i feel that Jonathan cannot defeat Buhari in Feb elections unless he manipulates the election result.

What do you think
give us a reason if possible!
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=20pt]like for jonathan/sambo[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Like for buhari/osibanjo[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by temitemi1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
If not GEJ who will The man without certificate GEJ till buhari produce his certificate...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
temitemi1:
If not GEJ who will The man without certificate GEJ till buhari produce his certificate...

I know for sure buhari couldn't have gone this far without having his certificates intact.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Splashme: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP, leave the media/propaganda world and face reality.
Right from time, the ACN, APC have always won all elections in the media/online. A good example is the Ekiti elections.

The PDP have presence in all LGA's and Wards nationwide but same cannot be said of APC with all their noise.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

what is the reality?
I decided to support buhari based solely on reality. ask your dad about buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Kolade354(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

I know for sure buhari couldn't have gone this far without having his certificates intact.
And you dey reply this daft guy called temi.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
And you dey reply this daft guy called temi.

would appreciate civility!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by dguyindcorner(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
He will surely lose if the election is free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who is the opponent? all I see is an old unintelligent illiterate who keeps failing general elections. He failed thrice and will still fail again grin
Gej all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Kolade354(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

would appreciate civility!!
Okay Mr civility.
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by dre11(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Do u expect me to vote for a man that says

President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday admitted that Nigeria’s problems were increasing, instead of abating.

Noting that the situation would have been worse if not for the prayers of Nigerians, Jonathan said he was optimistic that God would, in the same way he tackled the problems of the Israelites, do same for Nigeria.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerias-problems-increasing-jonathan/

And comparing Nigeria with Israel
°Was isreal a corrupt clime like Nigeria
°Was isrealite leaders that dumb and mumu like him
°Was Israelites leaders that clueless
°heaven helps those who help themselves..... Have GEJ help Nigeria only to milk it to death

I can't stick my vote for him because Nigeria problem is increasing under his leadership and it would explode if he was voted back

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:
Right from time, the ACN, APC have always won all elections in the media/online. A good example is the Ekiti elections.

The PDP have presence in all LGA's and Wards nationwide but same cannot be said of APC with all their noise.

the emboldened part being true.
if pdp does not use its rigging powers, i feel APC would win.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Barzbarz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ is the Joke of the decade. Abeg make im park well.
Vote Change. GMB 2015 till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by spanzed(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Its not certain come 2015 Mr.president would retain his office he has a strong opponent who we all no and with the northerners throwing their support on GMB due to the insecurity of the nation and other things known to them also the VP_Osibanjo is doing a good job by creating more awarness and gaining support from the West,the East is also not certain for GEJ as key states are been governerd by the opposition....GEJ is in for a tough fight come 2015

May the best man wins!!!All I crave for is a better Nigeria wch we can all be proud of!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Splashme: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

what is the reality?
I decided to support buhari based solely on reality. ask your dad about buhari.

Idiagbon (not Buhari) was the engine room of that govt. Buhari was a daft.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Deiok(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
GMB is going to flog Gej at the pool this time. I cant see gej getting up to 18 million votes, except if they rig the election which we the masses are not going to allow this time.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

it does not matter who was the brain!!

in a government, the leader takes all the credit and all the blame.

its the duty of the president to surround himself with capable hands and people.

you are only as inept as your advisors!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Adminisher: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
IMPOSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Adminisher: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

Were you even born then?
Every Ibo youth needs somebody to hate and Buhari is the latest. Somebody was military governor, petroleum minister and head of state you say he is daft. You better channel your fear and anger properly because come May 2015 that is the picture on every wall as president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Adminisher:

Were you even born then?
Every Ibo youth needs somebody to hate and Buhari is the latest. Somebody was.military governor, petroleum minister and head of state you day he is daft. You better,channel your fear and anger properly because come May 2015 that is the picture on every wall as president

i am an igbo guy!
even the igbos are not happy with jonathan!!

dont bring tribalism into this okay!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

Without Buhari support Idiagbon would'nt have been sucessful

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

but PDP/Jonathan have won on twitter. Didn't you read the news?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Adminisher: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

You dont seem to get it. PDP is in tatters. 3/4 of their supporters in the north are voting Buhari. Right now everybody is using the party for what he can gain.
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
but PDP/Jonathan have won on twitter. Didn't you see the news?

loool... i even totally forgot that one!!

the whole trending thing on twitter can easily be bought!!

i can make "berem" trend for 2 years if i want!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

loool... i even totally forgot that one!!

the whole trending thing on twitter can easily be bought!!

i can make "berem" trend for 2 years if i want!!
that's PDP deceiving themselves on twitter. The real voters are not online o!
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Adminisher: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

i am an igbo guy!
even the igbos are not happy with jonathan!!

dont bring tribalism into this okay!!

It is deep seated tribalism if Buhari is daft to you and Jonathan is not . That means you are not capable of anythin requiring objective analysis and impartial judgement
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Adminisher:

It is deep seated tribalism if Buhari is daft to you and Jonathan is not . That means you are not capable of anythin requiring objective analysis and impartial judgement

What informs your decision that the poster is an igbo person?
Your jumping to conclusion that the poster of that comment is an igbo person is tribalism itself!.

Even if its an igbo person, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION

U have to learn to tolerate the views of others!... as long as the person did not make an inciting comment directed TOWARDS A TRIBE, you should not label that person a tribalist
!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
BUHARI AND JONATHAN ARE DAFT!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
icebeatz:

What informs your decision that the poster is an igbo person?
Your jumping to conclusion that the poster of that comment is an igbo person is tribalism itself!.

Even if its an igbo person, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION
Don't mind the guy.They always think Igbos are against APC.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jonathan Can Win 2015?? Lets Hear Your Opinion!!! by Ayima: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't care whether the president will come from Lebanon, all what i want is performance. Nigeria is rich but paradoxically people are poor why? i need someone who can fight this disease called corruption, someone who can transform the economy for optimal benefit.Am tired of mere promises,am tired of all this our clueless leaders,Nigeria must change for good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PDP Can’t Rule Lagos, By Tinubu / BREAKING: PDP Raises Another Issue Against Buhari / External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.