Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. (17764 Views)

Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Valadmiral(m): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2015
I smell change comin to dis our great nation.... I kip telin nija pple since we av been tryn pdp for so long nd yet no dif den lets try smtn else na . ders no harm der na one tin I no is Fashola will rule dis country one day nd dt can only b posible tru apc ciz I no se dis oga buhari go do own comot bt one man I can stand for is mr fash.. so lets start d change now so dt in few yrs to come we can all smile nd tel our kids gud stories.. vot for change hote Pac
one luv my pple
teamchangefrmapc.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Lakayanah: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Poor amechi make bad thing no happen to this abo*ki boi boi dem go disown immediately and no one will accept him at home after disgracing your parents in public don't expect a warm bed at home. Please does this man have the west African passport Niger Republic or Togo would be his next port of call. Good luck to you the son of rotimi.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by malbro(m): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan's Robot, who activated you here?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by makhez019(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by makhez019(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Soon very soon, rotimi will go into hiding. Imagine how a 70 years old and above behaves? Wen he's supposed to be flexing in d village he's dere moving from one place to. Anoda crying and looking for sympathy, and I got non to give. A religious extremist whose only aim is to limit our freedom by imementting sharia.God willing he's gonna fail.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by efilefun(m): 5:44am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:
The Rally is an attempt in futility. Buhari needs to show us what he got first. If Buhari fails to show the minimum requirement to contest the election, his campaign is doomed. Amaechi will just show up as dibia, Tinubu as Babalawo, Buhari as Alfa in their party of Association of professional comedians (APC). These are all jokers! Change my foot!

GEJ till Buhari passes his GCE!

E go shock you when u hear say ur oga, the clueless one dey face otukpe road this year with hin ghana must go bag abi na mama PEJ bra e wan use carry am self.

#GMB2015

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by fisaylab: 5:48am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:
The Rally is an attempt in futility. Buhari needs to show us what he got first. If Buhari fails to show the minimum requirement to contest the election, his campaign is doomed. Amaechi will just show up as dibia, Tinubu as Babalawo, Buhari as Alfa in their party of Association of professional comedians (APC). These are all jokers! Change my foot!

GEJ till Buhari passes his GCE!

Yeye people,vote your oga now,and die of hunger.infact,you must be clueless too,a nation general,have no certificate ba,u dey shoeless,senseless,and clueless indeed.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by FastShipping: 5:50am On Jan 04, 2015
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by sufido123: 5:52am On Jan 04, 2015
fisaylab:

Yeye people,vote your oga now,and die of hunger.infact,you must be clueless too,a nation general,have no certificate ba,u dey shoeless,senseless,and clueless indeed.

I am not surprised. Instead of asking your hero to present his certificates, you are here insulting people. Buhari was a lower standard general proped up by quota systems that gave preferential treatment to a certain part of the country.

The chickens have come back to roost. No more lower standard for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by sufido123: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

Spurious statistics. You forgot that there are substantial number of Igbo in every region. In Lagos, the Igbo are at least 40% and could be as much as 50%. Furthermore, many of those counted are phantom voters or children. See Buhari's voters. North cheating the south since 1914! Enough of the voodoo statistics already.

Buhari has ran out of quota luck. He has used more than his fair share.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by FastShipping: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

Spurious statistics. You forgot that there are substantial number of Igbo in every region. In Lagos, the Igbo a e at least 40% and could be as much as 50%. Furthermore, many of those counted are phantom voters or children. See Buhari's voters.

Did you pull out the % of Igbos in Lagos from your anus? Igbo population in Lagos is less than 10%. While Hausa and others are about 20%.

Let's assume population of Igbos in Lagos to be 40%. What percentage does Hausa/Fulani and others should be? And what should percentage of Yorubas who are Lagos indigenes should be? 20%?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by musb92yahooco: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Jonathan our $20b oil money nko

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by sufido123: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Did you pull out the % of Igbos in Lagos from your anus? Igbo population in Lagos is less than 10%. While Hausa and others are about 20%.

Let's assume population of Igbos in Lagos to be 40%. What percentage does Hausa/Fulani and others should be? And what should percentage of Yorubas who are Lagos indigenes should be? 20%?

Ask Tinubu, the last census he did, he said the Igbo were 48% of Lagos population. No need for insults or name calling, even if the Igbo are .5%, you do not need insult to make your point. Not all Yoruba will vote Buhari.

Historically, the Yoruba people do not trust the gambari after Afonja debacle. At best, Buhari can expect to split the Yoruba votes. As for middle belt, they won't vote for this supporter of APC Fulani herdsmen, the most vicious terrorist group in Nigeria raping, robbing and pillaging at will.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by thaoriginator: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2015
For future reference, I was here..

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by FastShipping: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

Ask Tinubu, the last census he did, he said the Igbo were 48% of Lagos population. No need for insults or name calling, even if the Igbo are .5%, you do not need insult to make your point. Not all Yoruba will vote Buhari. Historically, the yoruba people do not trust the gambari after Afonja debacle. At best Buhari can expect to split the Yoruba votes. As for middle belt, they won't vote for his supporter of APC Fulani herdsmen, the most vicious terrorist group in Nigeria raping, robbing and pillaging at will.

No one insulted you here. Give me the data where Tinubu presented 48% to the public. You are wrong about Yorubas not "trusting Gamgari". I am Yoruba and I know we don't discriminate people like people from your region do. We are fair with everyone. In this case, we are going with Buhari because we gave our votes to GEJ last time but he has failed miserably.

On Middle-Belt, GEJ can only win Plateau and Kogi in the MB. Buhari has good chance of winning Kogi State this time and winning 40% in Plateau State as well. Kwara will definitely go for Buhari. Sarakis are not smiling. Nasarawa is going for Buhari while GEJ has 60% chances of winning FCT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Yes...let d campaign begin...roll out d drum, get ur broom ready..Change is near

GMB 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Dejohnbull: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Amaechi the crown prince of losers, count down to ur jorney to kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by TheMadame(f): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Rotimi Amechi, a mighty man of valour,the strong man of South South politics, the man who sneezes and all PDP members catch cold. The mover and shaker of South South politics.

I salute you sir,for your act of courage. History of Nigeria will be kind to you for your stand and contribution to the wind of change blowing across the nation.
The change we need.
Vote wisely.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by stebell(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Abagworo:

I will gladly sponsor at least 200 people there. I love Amaechi, Okorocha and Buhari.

Abagworo, broda long tym. Where hav yu been all dis while. Welcome bro.

Ah! 200 persons, take am easy O°˚˚˚
Btw, until Buhari show us his orriginal cert, he not fit to rule dis country.
Like I used to say OBJ was the last illiterate to rule dis country. We can't afford anoda.

GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by brutef0rce101: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

Spurious statistics. You forgot that there are substantial number of Igbo in every region. In Lagos, the Igbo are at least 40% and could be as much as 50%. Furthermore, many of those counted are phantom voters or children. See Buhari's voters. North cheating the south since 1914! Enough of the voodoo statistics already.

The yeeboes are 95% in South West.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by sufido123: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

No one insulted you here. Give me the data where Tinubu presented 48% to the public. You are wrong about Yorubas not "trusting Gamgari". I am Yoruba and I know we don't discriminate people like people from your region do. We are fair with everyone. In this case, we are going with Buhari because we gave our votes to GEJ last time but he has failed miserably.

On Middle-Belt, GEJ can only win Plateau and Kogi in the MB. Buhari has good chance of winning Kogi State this time and winning 40% in Plateau State as well. Kwara will definitely go for Buhari. Sarakis are not smiling. Nasarawa is going for Buhari while GEJ has 60% chances of winning FCT.

So dude, how do you know the region I am from? Yoruba don't discriminate? Funny statement but I would rather let others be the judge. As for whether Tinubu said the Igbo are 48% of Lagos, do not pass the buck to me. Do the research yourself. Google is your friend!

You can do the armchair quarterbacking all you want. This election will be your hero Buhari's fourth loss. Then he can cry me a river the final time hopefully and retire because he is tired. Obviously you have nothing to say about the use of toddlers as voters in the North.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Mooaloji(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Rotimi Ameachi I salute ur courage and boldness, politics is not abt na my brother esp nw dat our country is sinking, pdpings and gej are sinkin our country. We need Change Nigerians. Please vote wisely and secured the future of our children and the children yet unborn. Vote for GMB. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by FastShipping: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

So dude, how do you know the region I am from? Yoruba don't discriminate? Funny statement but. I would rather let others be the judge. As for whether Tinubu said the Igbo are 48% of Lagos, do not pass the buck to me. Do the research yourself. Google is your friend!

You can do the armchair quarterbacking all you want. This election will be your hero Buhari's fourth loss. Then he can cry me a river the final time hopefully and retire because he is tired. Obviously you have nothing to say about the use of toddlers as voters in the North.

Tinubu did not say anything like that. You lied and made it up. Post it here and prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Jarus(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Amaechi. Swagger po.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by minister2015: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2015
AMAECHI is a sagacious politician that even Jonathan(jonasaTAN) can't match his political acumen

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by sufido123: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Tinubu did not say anything like that. You lied and made it up. Post it here and prove me wrong.

During the last census Tinubu conducted a parallel census too. Here is a source for population of Igbo in Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/20/femi-fani-kayode-bigoted-anti-igbo-tribalist-femi-aribisala

You can choose to believe they are non existent and it won't matter to me or them. Yoruba people make up 100% of Lagos I guess.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by eazy1990: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2015
I promise APC 20 votes, because APC are full of brained people
Abagworo:

I will gladly sponsor at least 200 people there. I love Amaechi, Okorocha and Buhari.
Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Let the campaigns begin! I wish them (Buhari/Osinbajo) all the best.

APC! CHANGE.

Amaechi, we go chop your dollars
We go take your money dey campaign
Vice President no be for you o!
You be the mugu
We be d masters!!
Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Jonathan our $20b oil money nko

GONE!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by raumdeuter: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

Just 50%? Ibos would be like 95%

The Edo, Niger Deltan, Middle belt, Hausas, foreigners and Yorubas share the remaining 5 %

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by RealMccoy2(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2015
This was how they promised Ken Saro-wiwa when he choose to be the mouth piece for anti rising sun and they later abandoned him. They did same thing to Ribadu during the last election and no doubt they will do the same to Amaechi when the chips are down. Amaechi needs to be careful because these guys don't have permanent friends but interest.
Re: Rivers State Prepares For APC Presidential Rally. by FastShipping: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2015
sufido123:

During the last census Tinubu conducted a parallel census too. Here is a source for population of Igbo in Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/20/femi-fani-kayode-bigoted-anti-igbo-tribalist-femi-aribisala

You can choose to believe they are non existent and it won't matter to me or them. Yoruba people make up 100% of Lagos I guess.

I have seen that publication before by Aribisala. Aribisala is an id.iot talking nonsense as usual without fact.

Back to the contention between me and you, highlight where Tinubu said 48% of Lagos population represents Igbos. You claimed Tinubu said 48% but I couldn't read that there except Aribisala talking rubbish as usual.

How come sahara reporter is now a credible source of information for some of you these days? You berate sahara reporters when they don't suit you and like them when they suit you. grin

If Igbos were 48% of Lagos population, what is stopping you contesting to lead the state while Igbos vote one of your people in to govern Lagos?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo / List Of Factories Commissioned Since 2015 By Lauretta Onochie / Ganduje Tells Sacked Kano APC State Excos To Take Sack In Good Faith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.