Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101423 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by loomer: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks

and ME
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by johnlegend01: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Sccrreeww you and them. Thosd people are worse than Jona-daft.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Janet101(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2015
emmasege:
I change the channel the moment it's his time. I've had enough of motivational talks in my life. Even Joel Osteen doesn't appeal to me anymore. I can pick up any motivational books in lieu. I need life changing & eternity preparing messages.

Seriously?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Compliance(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Motolank post=29685588]Op is a member of LIFE OASIS in Osogbo no doubt[/quotel

Like me too.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by nora544: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks

all of themn are self made God of man, and nigerians are Idol whorshipers.

all this pentecost/charismatic pastors are business man who want to buildl their own empire.

When this are real great man of God than they should sell all what they have an keep only a house and one car that is all what they need.

Why this so called great man of god need security!

Nigeria will change when this fake Pastors show what it is real to be a christian.

They should stop to preach the heresy properety gospel and God will give no one an extraordanary belssing when he give this pastors his first fruit because God is no money printing machine, god love people who love the poor, who help the peooe and not people who enricht their self made man of God.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ollyruffy: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
You are on your own.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by godman01(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
eleojo23:
We thank God for the life of these men.
While it is recommended that we listen to them, let us not idolize any of them because they are humans like us. They are not infallible and that's why the Bible remains our sure reference point with the Holy Spirit as the best teacher.

And if you notice, each of these men emphasize a certain truth in the bible and when you bring their messages together you have a balanced christian. So it is not advisable to listen to you pastor alone because he will only emphasize the truth which he has received much light on. The christian life is not only about deliverance from Satan and sicknesses, neither is it only about prosperity, neither is it only about dealing with sin nor any other thing that the preacher emphasizes. It is God's will that we be delivered from the hands of Satan and sin and it also His will that we prosper. So you see that listening to only one person makes you strong in only what that preacher emphasizes.

I believe that God has a purpose for giving each pastor a point of emphasis. He wants each truth to be fully developed so that his children can benefit from these truths. But most Christians fail to see the big picture and that's why there is inter-denominational 'war' and 'my pastor is better than yours' syndrome.

Like I said earlier, as you listen to them don't forget to test what they say with the Word not in the spirit of antagonism but in the spirit of one who is on a quest to lay hold on truth.

You're on point bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by winner01(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
I respect prophet TB joshua but he is well known for healing and miracles the list above are people who teaches indepth about the bible.They are fact I gathered but we are all entitled to our opinions anyways,you can write about him.
Please would love to know
when God told Moses to lay down his rod as a sign from God to Pharaoh and that it would become a serpent, remember that pharaoh's magicians did the same with their rods and it also became serpents.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by kennyamusan(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I respect all of them but I can't imagine Pastor Chris preaching about Divorce and saying its wrong, Anyone can talk but the Major thing is Practicing what you preach.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by jobsat34(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2015
i will rather subtitute that number 5 for pastor sam adeyemi..

i never for once understood that no5 on d list teaching..
each time i listen to him i always tink he is repeating the same thing from his previous teachings..

my opinion ooo....
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by debola23(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Sam Adeyemi should bebthe first on this list. This ur list is not complete.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nazareth10: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Prophet TB Joshua not on the list? You must have been joking when you made this list.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by winner01(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
unmask:
Nawa O..... Na preachers turn today.... When list of non-money oriented pastors go comot
by your theory Abraham, David, Solomon, Josiah, Joash, Noah, Jacob, Joseph, Job and other rich God fearing men, prophets, rulers of the bible are money oriented simply because they were rich... To you Christianity is synonymous with poverty I guess... Anyway my God is not poor and I've been promised goodness and mercy all the days of my life by the Word of God.. Bless
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
eleojo23:
We thank God for the life of these men.
While it is recommended that we listen to them, let us not idolize any of them because they are humans like us. They are not infallible and that's why the Bible remains our sure reference point with the Holy Spirit as the best teacher.

And if you notice, each of these men emphasize a certain truth in the bible and when you bring their messages together you have a balanced christian. So it is not advisable to listen to you pastor alone because he will only emphasize the truth which he has received much light on. The christian life is not only about deliverance from Satan and sicknesses, neither is it only about prosperity, neither is it only about dealing with sin nor any other thing that the preacher emphasizes. It is God's will that we be delivered from the hands of Satan and sin and it also His will that we prosper. So you see that listening to only one person makes you strong in only what that preacher emphasizes.

I believe that God has a purpose for giving each pastor a point of emphasis. He wants each truth to be fully developed so that his children can benefit from these truths. But most Christians fail to see the big picture and that's why there is inter-denominational 'war' and 'my pastor is better than yours' syndrome.

Like I said earlier, as you listen to them don't forget to test what they say with the Word not in the spirit of antagonism but in the spirit of one who is on a quest to lay hold on truth.

This is a fact that I've tried hard to reproduce. Indeed even the bible says it. The body has different parts. I listen attentively to them all. They have all inspired me and I am proud to say I have found myself in their congregations at one time or the other. God is indeed colourful and has beautified this country with his riches in these men we are privileged to have in this generation but so often mistaken. It is when they are gone we will realise how much God has blessed us with.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Christmasdon(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Emma Ogundu yesh! Pastor Emma Ogundu
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by cyprel(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
pastor w.f kumuyi all the way any other dedicated and spiritually filled pastor can follow suit
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by gerona: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES, AUCHI. A MAN OF GOD LOADED WITH THE WORD AND GIFT OF PROPHECY. WITH HIS TEACHINGS, I TAKE HOLINESS SERIOUSLY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by zeezboy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I pity your mother that gave birth to you, I pity her more when she knew it was you but refused to break and flush you in the toilet immediately after birth.I pity her most because she carried you for nine months but failed to abort the pregnancy. Your silly mother should be pitied greatly because she gave birth to a useless dirty thing like you. And what about your nonesense father? He wasted his sperm thinking he is going to have a son. Wasted generations.
ahh! Ki lo de??
Bros take it easy!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by onyeamuma73: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
This list can not and never be complete with out Gods general senior prophet tb joshua of scoan lagos
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by kwasoly(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
I want to encourage someone here to try and listen to pst David Ogbueli and ur life will never be the same again.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by IDEH42(f): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
You forgot to add Dr pastor Paul Enenche

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Prugee: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
benuejosh:
pastor W.F Kumuyi and brother Gbile Akanni the least or better still the Non controversial pastors in Nigeria. almost every other pastor listed there has had a taste of public rubbishing for one shady deed or the other but not for kumuyi and Gbile. i respect this Men of God.
that's to tell u that they all have their mandate gifts and calling
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Prugee: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
onyeamuma73:
This list can not and never be complete with out Gods general senior prophet tb joshua of scoan lagos
dancing skelewu story for the gods
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Get this straight my friend, the man is not the one divorcing his wife but its the wife divorcing him and in that case there is absolutely nothing he can do except hope the woman gets reasonable and backs down.

So ask the woman who claims to be a pastor in UK why she wants to divorce the man at all cost and tell her to save us the bullshit story of adultery and other baseless reasons she stated because no man is perfect except Jesus who was never born of man's fluid.

hmmm, its only God dat undastands.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donstevico(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Daddy GO and my pastor I love him so much- Dr DK Olukoya r d koko oooo. Rev Oyedepo is also awesome. Dey r d key for me. As for Chris oyakilome am sorry but I can't listen to a man who can't kip his marriage!
Reverend Yomi kasali of Foundation of truth assembly is wonderful too. Let's try listen to him on channel 252 dstv or silverbird sun 230 pm. Thanchu!
I pray u meet the people u criticised in heaven
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donstevico(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
gebest:
Pls remove chris oyakilomhe's name and replace it with Rev'f Ejike Mbaka.
who?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by benuejosh: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
donbabade:
U re wrong, concerning kumuyi.
Had a very serious issue concerning d dressing of one of his children during d so-called child's marriage in jamaica I think. He almost resigned.
get facts right before you talk. who dressed wrong? who almost resigned? the pastor or the child? the child is also a pastor i guess in one of the countries or so. and he is an adult so if the child did what he did he should be blamed and not the father, i never heard when they blamed pastor kumuyi for anything. am just hearing it from you. stop painting it like the whole nigerians talk about it more over the Dad wasnt aware of the wedding. the child is matured and old enough to handle responsibilties.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donstevico(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
The fact you put Oyakihlome and Oyedepo there already ruins the list. Next please!
keep deceiving yourself
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by fabraham(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rev. Pita Momoh Edwards.He is the presiding pastor of Sanctuary of Mercy and president of Victorious faith Ministries-a new testament apostolic ministry dedicated to the propagation of the word of faith in this end time move of the spirit.He is an outstanding bible teacher'revivalist and sought after public speaker.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by LeJeun3: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015

What has anyone of them heard from God for our leaders??

Has God stopped speaking ??

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
419 Kumuyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.