Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101420 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by macdelene(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
That's my papa. David

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by macdelene(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
SALVATION MINISTRIES 'Home of Success'
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Aik77: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
The list isn't complete without Pst. David Ogbueli,the senior pastor of ”Dominion City",NCF. He is the chief host of Expand Your World Tv & radio broadcast. He is also the president of Global Mission Network. He is married to pastor Sarah Ogbueli & they have four children.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Legendoscar2:

So Adultery is bull dung story because it's your Pastor Chris OYakhilome involved abi?

IS ADULTERY NEWS ad for the records no be my church
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Markaveli247: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't take issues with men if God, but in the whole of Nigeria, I can only stake my life for Pst. Kumuyi.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Texykool: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
nlMediator:
I've listened to all of them in person, with the exception of Pastor Kumuyi (who I've listened to or read) and Rev. Areogun (who I've not heard of until now) I endorse your list. These are men God has used mightily to impact our generation. I'd add George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel. He's a walking Bible.

Sir, you need to listen to Areogun. Seriously!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by lohresloco: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2015
danielblessing:
@OP Is that what your bible tells you? . What about other pastors who serve the one true God? What about the missionaries even those present in the northern part of Nigeria right now?. My advice to you @op is that DONT LET YOUR SENTIMENTS DECIDE YOUR FAITH. My word to anyone who may view this post is that the word of God is what every christian should feed on daily before they die !
why you dey vex?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by clifford222(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2015
DR CHRIS OKAFOR mountain Of Liberation City. God general wit accurate Prophesy and solution wit Practical and demonstration of GoD. Dealing wit ur foundation and evil dedication and Alters from ur fathers house. His teaching of bible has change family's from bondage n wicked uncle and step mothers.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by undigeh: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pastor Paul Rika of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, should have been placed No 2. on the list.
Surely if you listen to his messages you will have cause to rearrange the list.

Like the first in the list, his message is meant to deliver a soul from the powers of sin, Satan, self or flesh, and the world and to make you fit and ready for the rapture which is the ultimate.
Their focus is holiness because God said "without Holiness no man shall see the Lord "
(Heb.12 :14; Mat. 5:8
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by dundayo: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
diablos:
So wat happens if i dont get to hear frm dem b4 i die
...well u would have missed out ni...missing out like for real....

the list is not complete
prophet Timothy Ojotisa....u can confirm by ursef on www​.igem city.org/Pages/ radio .aspx

Don't miss out op....

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by dundayo: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
loomer:

and ME

just observing. ..
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by diablos: 1:04am On Jan 13, 2015
dundayo:
...well u would have missed out ni...missing out like for real....

the list is not complete
prophet Timothy Ojotisa....u can confirm by ursef on www​.igem city.org/Pages/ radio .aspx

Don't miss out op....

Pls wat exactly am i missing out? Will it put money in my bank account?...or give me long life like methuselah?...or guarantee me heaven?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by kinnex(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gwizatasie:
I think you're a funaabite?

Yeah.. I used to be a UNAABite.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by samtol4(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Why is it that most of the holy men accordin to OP came from one particular region in NGR?....

I'm schooling in France... Versailes Business school, Versailes, France
Absolutely true ...They pay the price .sacrifice ,discipline and holiness.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by pauledwards: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Themandator:

Catholic Church is a non no... Explain why everyone is not entitled to the blood during communion.

That's is not true, everyone receives Christ's blood because " the whole Christ is contained under each form and under every part of each form when separated" (council of trent, session XIII canon 3).

Not everyone has to receive communion under both kinds (species of bread and wine) because of this in order to receive Christ's blood and also because, while Jesus says to his priests to receive under both kinds (Matthew 26:26-27), many times when talking to ordinary people he referred to communion under one kind saying "I am the living bread which has come from heaven" (john 6:51) and "I am the bread of life" (John 6:35).

The distinction comes from Christ's own words
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Themandator: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
pauledwards:

That's is not true, everyone receives Christ's blood because disciple whole Christ is contained under each form and under every part of each form when separated" (council of trent, session XIII canon 3).

Not everyone has to receive communion under both kinds (species of bread and wine) because of this in order to receive Christ's blood and also because, while Jesus says to his priests the bank o receive under both kinds (Matthew 26:26-27), many times when talking to ordinary people he referred to communion under one kind saying "I am the living bread which has come from heaven" (john 6:51) and "I am the bread of life" (John 6:35).

The distinction comes from Christ's own words

The very day you receive Christ, as your saviour you became entitled to the body and the blood as a disciple and priest of God... It is not in title but in spirit.

There's no jew or gentile [ordinary people according to you] after salvation, we all become members of the royal priesthood entitled to the same, according to our understanding .

Christ didn't give his instructions on the communion in one form the other. He gave it to his disciples and said, do this in memory of me.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by KayBEEZ: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
There is an Apostle ever in his prime from the North. God has graced him, God has blessed him, God continues to use him across all nations and generations. He's risen from the North. All the other men of God you have mentioned know him well. This Great soul embodied is APOSTLE EMMANUEL NUHU KURE and he has been involved in the mission for Saving the Church in Nigeria since the 80s through the Throneroom Trust Ministry based in Kafanchan, Kaduna. You might want to read about his works and books. I have listened to him for some time though I live in Lagos.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by An2elect2(f): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanks to the op for spilling out the 7 dangerous con men i must be wary of.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by olatop(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Behind these pastors are strong men!!most of their strong are on mountains praying 4 baba G.O...I know mush of redeem,they have proviec & provicial pastors and majority of this small pastors are the back bone of those G.O.....check them out and see the real man of GOD
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Emmaesty(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
aieromon:
I only listen to Pastor Sam Adeyemi,no offense.
Hope you know that Rev Sam looks highly upon Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MATEX30: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pastor Nigerians that you should listen' to their sermons and be transformed! = http://dunamisblog.com/10-nigerian-pastors-you-should-listen-to-their-teachings-and-be-transformed/

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MATEX30: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
10 Nigerian Pastors You should Listen To their Teachings and be Transformed!!! - http://dunamisblog.com/10-nigerian-pastors-you-should-listen-to-their-teachings-and-be-transformed/

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Depako(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
We Have MOSES IN THIS GENERATION call A. CHUKWUEMEKA OHANABO Onyenemerito'bi G.S. WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT try to listen to that man
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adeoluphilips: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Evangelist Doyin Olayiwola...a teacher of the word and senior pastor of Great Grace Christian Ministries

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adeoluphilips: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Pastor Abraham Laleye...a teacher of the word and presiding minister of Daniel Generation Ministry Lagos www.danielgenerationministry.org

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adeoluphilips: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Rev Obaloluwa Osuolale...a powerful Baptist minister and teacher of the word...Senior Pastor at Halleluyah Christian Center

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by adeoluphilips: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Evangelist Job Adegboyega Alabi, first Nigerian Baptist Evangelist; former Pastor of First Baptist Church[Jebba], set-man of Covenant of Peace Evangelistic Association[Ogbomoso]; bible teacher greatly influenced by Billy Graham; and Initiator/proclaimer of the move of the Holy Spirit throughout Baptist Churches in Nigeria and beyond.

https://www.nairaland.com/3823838/evangelist-job-alabi-passed#57279554

http://copea-inc.org/setman.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Baptist_Convention

http://www.osdnainc.org/our-hall-of-fame

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ziinee: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maybe you mean T.B Joshua and T.B Joshua.
Pastor Christ has deep revelation of the word o. I. don't attend his church o. But his word dividing ability is too clearly known to the church the world over o.
Maybe you are not yet filled with the spirit or not born again yet or you are born again by approximation. Or you have no quest to understand the person of God or you have been beclouded by doctrinal differences.
chccho:
Nice list i have listened to some of these pastors with an open mind n i was truly blessed but my issue is with pastor chris n TB joshua,anytime i try to listen to them dey dont seem to make any sense to me...i dnt knw y but their teachings never sink!!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by NIKEDEEDS(m): 5:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Toks2008:

You have no idea the nature of somewomen.

Let me blow the minds of people reading this.

I am also in a divorce situation and trust me and i mean trust me i still cant place my finger on why my ex left.

1.I never treated her badly
2.I satisfy her so well sexually that she squirts each time we make out(adding that to buttress my point of good sex)
3.I have never cheated on her for once in 12years
4.I am fertile and even stayed faithful despite the fact that she never got pregnant after a lost pregnancy years back
6.I give her comfrt to the best of my ability

I can continue to list why i am totally at sea as to why she left except that she was saying shits like been traped with me all her years since i met her when she was just 19 and im actually her first man but i had to let her go since it seems she wants to see the world.

Now you can see that divorce most times is not about a man allowing it but some ladies are just elusive and that is the fact.

Secondly i also realized that some ladies of particular zodiac are prone to divorce because of their nature and trust me, these ladies are the best anyman can wish for because they have incredibly sweet marital virtues except the fact that they are prone to leaving their affair for one reason or the other and i know 4 ladies who actually left their marriage which are my wife,Anita oyakhilome, and two female friends and when i realized that they belong to the same zodiac,i made a research and discovered that they have that strange nature of walking away with a slim possibility of ever making up again except GOD really intervenes. This is because of their overly sensitive nature and the simple things that ought not to matter are considered extreme by them and often seen as a good reason to leave their union regardless of the years spent and sacrifices made in the union.Weired

When pastor chris was saying that we should all pray for her, i understood him totally because these ladies are very persimistic in nature and will always use the words i will never, can never, and rather than look at why stuffs should work out they wil rather dwell on why it cant work out.

Please its not about the man most times.

It took my 5 years to experience and understand this post.

The zodiac sign is Pisces.

My worst mistake of late 2019
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2021
NIKEDEEDS:

It took my 5 years to experience and understand this post.

The zodiac sign is Pisces.

My worst mistake of late 2019

Lol!

The funny thing is that if these ladies leave it is not because they have found someone else not at all... They just love to swim away like the fish they are and if they truly love you, they will come back to you.

Mine left in 2013 and came back just a year after I posted that.

So yours might just come back. It is their nature to just leave for no tangible reason.

And please note that they are naturally unreasonable.... No pun intended... It is who they are so you must try to cope with her unrealistic nature if you truly love her.

I have been with the said lady for about 20years now cos they usually stay in relationships for a long time,not materialistic and amazingly they are the only zodiac capable of loving unconditionally.

So you can imagine how they can be so good and yet so fickle... Life no balance.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by SatantheDestroy: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
7nigerians scammers to avoid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.