Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE (1260 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by Zulash: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2015

They can’t ALL possibly be “just not that into us” … right?!?

By Mandy Hale.

I seem to keep running into the same problems lately in my dating life. And so do my friends. Literally three or four different amazing, beautiful, successful single women in my life keep hitting the same wall as me… so I KNOW there must be something to it. I mean, as much as I adore Greg Behrendt (and here’s the proof), they can’t all possibly be “just not that into us” … right?!?

What am I talking about?

COMMUNICATION.

I don’t know if it’s modern-day communication or modern-day men in general that are causing us the greatest amounts of heartburn, but all three of the issues I see single ladies struggling with stem from a communication breakdown.

I recently wrote a blog post called What (Most) Women Really Want, and all you have to do is scroll down to the comments section to see firsthand the giant Grand Canyon-sized gap between what expectations women have and what expectations men are willing to meet.

So what are the top three communication trends right now in dating that are driving single women bonkers? Glad you asked.

1. No follow-through.

He shows interest. He flirts. He beelines to your side the minute he sees you at trivia night. The message is clear. He’s into you! So when he FINALLY asks for your number, you think it’s just a matter of time before he calls, you go out, you fall in love, you live happily ever after. Right?

Wrong! Instead, he texts you halfheartedly a couple of times before dropping off the radar completely. So what gives, fellas? Why ask for a girl’s number and act interested if you have no intention of following through?

Read more at: http://9jaexclusive.net/latest-3-dating-mistakes-men-make-drive-us-insane/
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by benedictjohn(m): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2015
o lord...
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:14am On Jan 04, 2015
This your list nor get head..

Besides are you the one buying the airtime..he is using to text you

So he stopped sending sms/call and you deleted his number abi...that you can't call him back.

All these mumu girls..(I'm talking to the mumu ones o)
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by lastchild: 2:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Zulash:

By Mandy Hale.

I seem to keep running into the same problems lately in my dating life. And so do my friends. Literally three or four different amazing, beautiful, successful single women in my life keep hitting the same wall as me… so I KNOW there must be something to it. I mean, as much as I adore Greg Behrendt (and here’s the proof), they can’t all possibly be “just not that into us” … right?!?

What am I talking about?

COMMUNICATION.

I don’t know if it’s modern-day communication or modern-day men in general that are causing us the greatest amounts of heartburn, but all three of the issues I see single ladies struggling with stem from a communication breakdown.

I recently wrote a blog post called What (Most) Women Really Want, and all you have to do is scroll down to the comments section to see firsthand the giant Grand Canyon-sized gap between what expectations women have and what expectations men are willing to meet.

So what are the top three communication trends right now in dating that are driving single women bonkers? Glad you asked.

1. No follow-through.

He shows interest. He flirts. He beelines to your side the minute he sees you at trivia night. The message is clear. He’s into you! So when he FINALLY asks for your number, you think it’s just a matter of time before he calls, you go out, you fall in love, you live happily ever after. Right?

Wrong! Instead, he texts you halfheartedly a couple of times before dropping off the radar completely. So what gives, fellas? Why ask for a girl’s number and act interested if you have no intention of following through?

Read more at: http://9jaexclusive.net/latest-3-dating-mistakes-men-make-drive-us-insane/

1... Some girls give out their number but refuse to pick their calls,as the matter of fact,some guys remember this and decided not to take the risk

2....its only in nigeria that a man is responsible of calling a girl,other places I've been to,girls do call,so when he fails to call then you call him to know what happened

3... Collecting phone number doesn't mean that communication is a must

1 Like

Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by ayoballs: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2015
How many of una write this post? Abi wetin be US..talk for yourself na sister Caro
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Some Nigerian ladies and their chicken george mindsets!

If he stops calling you, can't you call to find out if he's ok?! If moses doesn't go to the mountain, the mountain goes to him.

For every 3 dating mistakes men make, ladies make 6!

1 Like

Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by justmag(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Zulash:

By Mandy Hale.

What am I talking about?

COMMUNICATION.

1. No follow-through.

I may or may not be speaking for myself and I maybe speaking for most guys.

1. It's prolly because u took sex off the menu.
2. It'sprolly because u took sex off the menu and mayb you took sex off the menu and also you are not what he expected and more offers came in
3. He prolly just found a better option.
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2015
justmag:

I may or may not be speaking for myself and I may be speaking for most guys.

1. It's prolly because u took sex off the menu.

Any guy that cuts tie with a date just because she took sex off the menu is a pervert.

Must sex always be on the menu?!

Quite a lot of guys hardly finish their meals if they ate their meat early.

Expecting or having sex early in a relationship is what I termed "relationship malpractice".
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by donezra(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
If we don't call, can't they?
Re: 3 Dating Mistakes Men Make That Drive Us INSANE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
benedictjohn:
o lord...
Hey na true o. but me they comminicate...well. abi u go try me?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Wicked To Themselves? / The Forbidden Fruit. / DO U Agree With This Picture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.