Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... (1862 Views)

Why Women Prefer Masturbating Over Having Sex With Their Husband / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Wives Can Be More Attractive To Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by hylyne(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
HERE ARE SEVEN WAYS A WIFE INJURES HER HUSBAND (WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT):

1. Put him down in front of other people.

Most men won’t counter this type of humiliation in public . . . if ever. They simply take it–and hurt. If they do
eventually address it, it will be out of stored up
resentment, maybe anger–and it won’t be pretty.

2. Go behind him when he tries to do something at
home.

When you always show him how much better you
can do things than he can do them, his ego is injured.
When he fixes the bed, for example, and you follow
behind him showing him the “correct way” immediately
after he finishes, you remind him he doesn’t measure
up to your standards.

3. Constantly badger him.

H e doesn’t do what you want him to do and you remind him. Again. And, again. This never accomplishes what you think it will. In fact, it injures him with the opposite result.

4. Use the “you always” phrase excessively.

Because . . . he “always” does. Not really, but when
you accuse him that he always does, sadly, it only
helps build him into a man that always will.

5. Hold him responsible for your emotional well-being.

Acting as if he’s the reason you feel bad today–and
every other day you feel bad–puts undue pressure on
him. And, you don’t have to tell him. Subtly, just be in a
bad mood towards him without releasing him from guilt.
He’ll take the hint . . . and own the responsibility. He’ll
think it’s his fault even if it’s not. And, he caries that
pain.

6. Complain about what you don’t have or get to do.

He has a desire to fix things. He wants to be a provider.
Every man does. Some attempt to live it out and some
don’t. But when he’s trying to do the best he can yet
feels he isn’t measuring up, he’s crushed. When you’re
always commenting on what other women have that
you don’t, he carries the blame . . . even if you’re not
intending it to be his.

7. Don’t appreciate his efforts. Want to injure a man?

Refuse to appreciate the things he feels he does well. It
could be work, a hobby, or a trait, but he feels part of
his identity in the things he does. When you don’t find
them as “valuable” as he does, his ego is bruised.

The reality is a man’s ego. . . self-confidence . . . sense
of worth . . . is greatly tied to his wife. Just as a
woman’s is to her husband. We can be fragile people.
Some more than others. And, some seasons more than
others. Understanding these issues and addressing
them–with a third party if necessary–build healthier,
stronger, and happier people . . . and marriages.

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
hmm..
men don suffer oo..
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by xynerise: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2015
These are not mistakes. They are done intentionally

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by saxwizard(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Tonalphs(f): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
So on point. I'm not yet married, i'm not a perfect gf but i know say i pass this test. How can he not love me?
Happy first sunday of 2015; year of Triumph
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2015
That number 6 is sometimes a foolish act. You know your husband cant afford to provide for you the pearls your neigbour got. You nag him about that. Leaving him depressed,

Two things involved in this one. He either goes to someone who will appreciate the silver he can provide cheesy or he dies of high b.p grin angry
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Tattooboy: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2015
you knew what you got ursef into wen u got married
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by BokoHaramm: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
God will bless this OP, this is a real eye openner for ladies on this forum. Op you will marry before your peerrs.
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Not only wives but girlfriends.
Especially that emotional blackmail.

I am in love with you Sparklie. Help me tell her Nairalanders.
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Dannylux: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Any man whose wife possess 3 to 4 of these anomalies is doomed for good. This is intolerable in a casual relationship not to talk of a lifetime contract.

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by shinechinedu(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2015
BokoHaramm:
God will bless this OP, this is a real eye openner for ladies on this forum. Op you will marry before your peerrs.
hope u dnt get banned cos of ur name tho
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one Op..
Wives and future wives pls take note of this!

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Tymax(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Women, why? Why?
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Samiceman: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm, Nice one Op.

My gf does 4 of those

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Fabdedon(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
8. Comparing him with other men.
9.Giving the children the feeling that he is as good as nothing.
10. Taking a big decision in his absence.
11. Deperiving him of food,care,love,sex.. If you do there are other women out there to provided it for him.
12. Leaking out private matters to the public.
13..... Happy sunday grin

Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2015
xynerise:
leave the op make e dey caro wrong news waka
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by hylyne(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2015
BokoHaramm:

God bless you,bro.This is your year...lol
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Charles4075(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Yet, we still love and care about them despite all this.. God help us.
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
That number 6 is sometimes a foolish act. You know your husband cant afford to provide for you the pearls your neigbour got. You nag him about that. Leaving him depressed,

Two things involved in this one. He either goes to someone who will appreciate the silver he can provide cheesy or he dies of high b.p grin angry
correct majority of men dat die early in marriages na woman kill them. nag nag causing depression nd hbp. the day my future wife start dat rubbish. shes out grin
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Olypeppy(f): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2015
That kind mistake...God I need the grace to always make him feel on topof the world...
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by hylyne(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
xynerise:

a piece of advice, for those who do them intentionally without knowing that it actually hurts. As they realise it, gradual change is possible....
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by hylyne(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olypeppy:
That kind mistake...God I need the grace to always make him feel on topof the world...

May God help us all...
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by dechandel(f): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
ednut1:
correct majority of men dat die early in marriages na woman kill them. nag nag causing depression nd hbp. the day my future wife start dat rubbish. shes out grin
Easier said tongue
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Trippledots(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
nice writeup op.... but me think ths should cut across both sexes...nobody loves to be hurt, or have their ego bruised. Be you a man or woman.... we all got some neccessary ego that shouldn't be injured arbitrarily.

the world will be a better place if we let love lead.

my 2 precious cents. cool
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by y2kroja(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Being insensitive to his needs. grin
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by Vado(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
A chic once did that no1 to me. Sharing what I told her in private with her bestie right in my presence. I was like wtf in my mind but held my cool. I knew it was a wrap btw us from that spot, shorty didn't even think she erred at all. Cut her off with no regrets. cool
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by cutieberie1(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmmmm.....true
Re: 7 Ways Wives Mistakingly Hurt Their Husband.... by TDstarr: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
AV SEEN A WOMAN TELL ME TO MY FACE THAT SHE DOESNT GIVE HER HUSBAND SEX, LIKES HE GOES OUTSIDE SHE DOESNT CARE, ITS JUST HER AND HER CHILDREN, I WAS LIKE WTF

What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / 18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate