Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date (969 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2015
1. How much do you weigh?
I don’t even like being asked this question by my own doctor, so it definitely isn’t okay for you to do so. Just like age, weight ain’t nothing but a number.

2. If I got you pregnant, would you have an abortion?

3. What’s your name again?

4. Wanna go back to my place?
“We won’t have s*x, I promise.” Dude, that ain’t the issue right now. The issue is the missing persons report my
mother may have to file tomorrow morning. Maybe I watch too many serial killer specials on TV, but the
possibility is totally real. Right?

5. Is that your real [insert body part here]? Always assume yes. We’re happy with our deception, so play along.

6. Are you a feminist?
Just because I haven’t been salivating over your tired pick-up lines and sad seduction techniques doesn’t mean I’m automatically a man-hater. Excuse me for having some standards.

7. Can I kiss you?
If you have to ask, odds are that the answer is probably no. While some girls may like the respectful nature, others
consider confidence sexy. Go in for the kill. The worst that can happen is that you’ll get rejected. I know this is like
the end of the world for you, but you’ll live to see another day.

8. Wanna split the bill?
I’m all about being “I am a woman, hear me roar”, but if you invite me out, I’m expecting you to cover all expenses.
Especially if we’re just grabbing snacks. I mean….c’mon
now!

9. How old are you?
This ish isn’t cute. Don’t ask us our age.

10. Are you a virgin
Please save this for another date.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2015
If you have money like dangote or bill gate, you can ask her all the 10 questions and she would answer all the question.

Girls like money since 1820BC, even judas iscarriot is shocked.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you have money like dangote or bill gate, you can ask her all the 10 questions and she would answer all the question.

Girls like money since 1820BC, even judas iscarriot is shocked.
Yeah! After spending like 80k on a sitting.
I'd ask her anything that comes to mind lol! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by dguyindcorner(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2015
What if I do ask?

Unless you are a player you shouldn't bother about all these.
Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
But she can ask d guy those kweshuns nah Tondafaya devul
Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nna I will always ask for dia age oh. Just to be sure am not talking to a teenager. Hav u seen some 17yr olds lately? U will marvel at dia hungry-man indomie size dis days. Some of dem d kind bobby way dem day carry fit confuse u. At least when u know she is 17 or 18, ur konji go respect insef. cheesy
Re: 10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by cahnellven: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tell me more about why i shouldn't ask a gal any question i deem fit for the occassion just because you compiled a list of forbidden questions on the 'first' date .

There is no universal feminine behaviour/orientation,so some gals might even consider you bold,courageous and romantic if you ask daring questions.

AS FOR ME,I CAN ASK A GAL ANYTHING ,AT ANYTIME EVEN IF ITS ZERO/FIRST/LAST DATE PROVIDED I'M COMFORTABLE AROUND HER.

(1) (Reply)

My Break Up Text / How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake / If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.