Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ (3754 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / She Liked Your Best Friend.. / Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
if you recently upload a picture and you want to know the girl that likes it..

open a thread with the caption "finest boy on nairaland" visit the thread regularly, any girl you see viewing the thread is likely to like it but if you no fine OYO.

now quickly go and check your profile the likes you see there will definitely come from the girls that viewed the thread that moment.

Viola!!! Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
undecided
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by vizkiz: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
so you want us to view your profile picture abi? tongue

4 Likes

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
undecided

go and continue pounding yam for iceberylin...

what are you doing here cry

1 Like

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:
so you want us to view your profile picture abi? tongue
my observations though
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dreamers! angry
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by vizkiz: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

my observations though

cool...Btw,i think ggrin just liked your picture wink
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

go and continue pounding yam for iceberylin...

what are you doing here cry
ice is dead cry
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

neh still the same no of likes
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Na wa o

I don't agree with this thread
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:

undecidedangry
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Oluwatosean(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
lame, seriously lame

1 Like

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
ice is dead cry
shocked
he died on top of you embarassed

1 Like

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
Na wa o

I don't agree with this thread
based on my observations tho...

everybadi is entitled to their opinion
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
shocked
he died on top of you embarassed
nopesad
He died ontop ma matter

3 Likes

Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
blame, seriously blame
what's this one saying nowundecided
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Obascoetubi: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

open a thread with the caption "finest boy on nairaland" visit the thread regularly, any girl you see viewing the thread is likely to like it but if you no fine OYO.

now quickly go and check your profile the likes you see there will definitely come from the girls that viewed the thread that moment.

Viola!!! Happy sunday
they are many men on nairaland. pretending to be ladies
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
nopesad
He died ontop ma matter
then you hv commited murda by seyi shay ft patoranking and shaydee...cool
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by djeezy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
This is soo dumb.
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
then you hv commited murda by seyi shay ft patoranking and shaydee...cool
nope I didn't
Its wizkid ontop ya matter..cool
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Oluwatosean(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
what's this one saying nowundecided
shut in, i wrote l.am.e. Na nl change am to blame
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
djeezy:
This is soo dumb.
definition of dumb? cry
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
shut in, i wrote l.am.e. Na nl change am to blame
gringrin lame grintongue

I did grin
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by kendrick9(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:

Viola!!! Happy sunday
one of the lamest observations i have seen on nl.. lyk seriously
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by djeezy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
definition of dumb? cry
I thought you invented an app to indicate the gender of likers.
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
nope I didn't
Its wizkid ontop ya matter..cool
when is his burial? shocked
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
based on my observations tho...

everybadi is entitled to their opinion
yea I think so

But pple who open such threads are normally regarded as trolls

You don forget when you open your own mariolae and vickkyb wan killlin you with yabings cheesy
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
samflexxy:
yea I think so

But pple who open such threads are normally regarded as trolls

You don forget when you open your own mariolae and vickkyb wan killlin you with yabings cheesy
open my wetin?
which of the thread
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Oluwatosean(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
gringrin lame grintongue

I did grin
shm..... U r nt crious @all
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
when is his burial? shocked
iceberylin,where's is ur eyes (oju e da) crycrycry
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by ggrin(f): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oluwatosean:
shm..... U r nt crious @all
gringringrin

tonguetonguetongue
Re: ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
iceberylin,where's is ur eyes (oju e da) crycrycry
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy / See The Foods That Help Men Satisfy Their Wives( for men only) / When Bae Finally Agrees To Have Sex With You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.