Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? (15461 Views)

Hiptv And Soundcity.. Help Pls / Hiptv Clears The Air on Not Covering Olic3(screenshot) / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by abudodoma: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
HIP TV ALL D WAY
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by coolebux(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
Hip Hip Hip TeeVee!!

If DSTV had allowed PLRTV to stay, it'd have been a lot better(missing As E De Hot)

SoundCity has ran out of ideas

#teamhiptv
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Uncleodi(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Aljazera TV grin

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by IamOpemipo(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Hiptv got programme abeg, plays nu vid faster, show ur progaramms and event, and I liik the toke makinwa show..(esp dt tweet part)

4k Scity, fake adams, muscle body pearl, everynite nasoso old skl vid(almost in same sequence of last nite, vault or wt do dey call it).

And wts d basis for dt world countdown dey do?
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by homesteady(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Hips Hip TV grin

*SC is beginning to bore me with their accent forming VJs @Moet/Pearl. angry
Even VJ Adams knows they would soon bankrupt that's why he is now singing no whatsapu....come give me peanotu and melo...melo tongue
*Hip TV is very generous when it comes to showing us events we couldn't (afford to) attend.
*Hip TV shows latest songs faster.
*Hip TV gives a brief profile on the artist/song being shown. That's a direct attempt @ educating viewers musically.
So on point!
I just heard that VJ Adams melo melo song yesterday! he wants to copy DJ Exclusive style!
Many events people are paying thousands to attend, hiptv shows it for free!
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by bettercreature(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
I love Hiptv before but Toke Makinwa has bought it now so they have no time for music again
I just hate to see programmes on music channels
sound city has a very bad sound and video quality,infact there was a time when soundcity sounds like 200naira Walkman radio but now they are far better than Hiptv
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

They don't play foreign music as much as Soundcity.... And their picture quality is not any better...
.. Didnt say dey do mre dn soundcity.. Buh dey play U d foreign music n evn naija own U nid 2 hear at d ryt tym..
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
bettercreature:
I love Hiptv before but Toke Makinwa has bought it now so they have no time for music again
I just hate to see programmes on music channels
.. How toke makinwa buy hiptv o.. Shey na coz 30mins trending she dey do..

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Mordyb: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
sauceny:
Soundcity does more.

They cover virtually all entertainment aspect of life,even if the headies were held in Australia,they wouldn't hesitate to cover the occasion live.

With their sexy anchors like PEARL & MOET.
they deserve sack letters or retraining because they don't connect with the average audience I like hip because of their classics with lyrics
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by thriveroflyf(f): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
ibkgab001:

Both are indigenous Nigerian Music Stations available on DStV. HipTV for me has better programme content and I prefer it.

Nairalanders, which do you prefer and why?

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by thriveroflyf(f): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
#hiptv all the way.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by bettercreature(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
demmy0325:
.. How toke makinwa buy hiptv o.. Shey na coz 30mins trending she dey do..
30min ke? i always see Toke Makinwa anytime i tune to hiptv
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Mickey7:
her hips wey long reach knee? It's fake,it's glaring and everyone knows grin one dAy the hips are shaped this way,another day the hips are shaped thAt way.if you watch her always you'd know.
.. If U get d oppurtuninty to touch d hips... U no go grab am..?
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by demmy0325(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2015
bettercreature:
30min ke? i always see Toke Makinwa anytime i tune to hiptv
.. Lol.. Tune in nw.. U Wont c toke makinwa
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by TrishaP(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2015
I choose hiptv over soundcity,.. Reason is Most of Hiptv videos are shown with lyrics and I enjoy videos with lyrics. And they are consistent with bringing us new and old news.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by busket(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
The main problem with soundcity are their presenters. They don't flow at all. They lack originality and don't act like professionals while hip TV on the order hand has better presenters. For instance at the red carpet at headies I saw how they flowed with the guest, it was awesome I tell u and I dnt know if anyone has noticed that they have better sound quality too. Hip TV all the way.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by stinggy(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]HIPtv[/size] of course
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by ifoundmyperfect: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Hips Hip TV grin

*SC is beginning to bore me with their accent forming VJs @Moet/Pearl. angry
Even VJ Adams knows they would soon bankrupt that's why he is now singing no whatsapu....come give me peanotu and melo...melo tongue
*Hip TV is very generous when it comes to showing us events we couldn't (afford to) attend.
*Hip TV shows latest songs faster.
*Hip TV gives a brief profile on the artist/song being shown. That's a direct attempt @ educating viewers musically.

HipTV gas pay ya for dis hype!
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by pinkhill(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2015
hip hip hip tv
hip hip hip tv
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by peddyholly: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
NTA akure abi OSRC. Check the two tv station pix quality, u go know say soundcity na curve screen grin
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by iamord(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Hiptv is cool tho.. But I will take soundcity cos of pearl grin
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Mordyb:
they deserve sack letters or retraining because they don't connect with the average audience I like hip because of their classics with lyrics

You think so undecided
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by duni04(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Neither, when there's MTV? undecided
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by iamord(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2015
coolebux:
Hip Hip Hip TeeVee!!

If DSTV had allowed PLRTV to stay, it'd have been a lot better(missing As E De Hot)

SoundCity has ran out of ideas

#teamhiptv
its just clearer than hiptv ,and the vfx graphic look better too, adams is so fake!! I like hiptv cos of the lyrics the show,and they bring back the old school songs .. Was able to download a lot cos of that.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Olanrewaju2104: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2015
I prefer HIP TV cos they have other nice side attractions asides the music things dey re known for.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by MentorForWealth(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2015
Soundcity is more exclusive.
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by jobsat34(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2015
I dont have DSTV
I dont watch TV

Playstation till thy Kingdom come...

Neighy, I lie?
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Soundsity don't have programs lyk hiptv...hiptiv giv news,event report,hit. and lyrics,trending,video making nd comedy shows...bt sound city with dia 3presntrs..na onli music music music dem go dey play and one mumu advert we dem dey do nw self wey one Dj head no dey show u go just see light for him head Waka dey go lyk mad man...I hate. channel 327. nd rep 324
grin grin grin grin bros, your description na bokoharam ooo. well, that's the thing with competition and staying ahead. I bet HipTV must have studied Sound City long and hard enough to note their deficiency and capitalized on that.

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Philipsdael(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2015
I've not taken note.... Am just enjoying all the channels... Solong u playing good music, i'll tune to the station. But i love the brief details they do attach at the bottom of the screen to tell the viewer things abt the artist.
One significant thing i've notice about those music tv stations is that... Its only MTVbase that will inform you the next jam that they will play....
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2015
ibkgab001:

Both are indigenous Nigerian Music Stations available on DStV. HipTV for me has better programme content and I prefer it.

Nairalanders, which do you prefer and why?

HipTv is better....

1 Like

Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by hadura29(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... I guess HipTV will find this simple survey beneficial to them, watch out for improvement though... this post na format...

HipTV though..... tongue
Re: SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? by Dblingz(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Soundcity would tag a video 'Fresh' when Hip Tv has already shown it like 2weeks ago. Soundcity sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 AMVCA 9 Awards (Live Update) / Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood / Bbnaija: Omashola Wins Friday Night Arena Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.