Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value (4598 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by wristbangle: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Many guys often make a forceful move to make a lady love them at all cost by going out of their ways just to please her.

They fail to understand that no matter the effort made to win a lady's heart, once she's not interested, she's certainly not interested (though I take exception to some of them who use it as a test). However, after failed gimmicks and tactics, some resort to bringing themselves low by begging a lady to please love them just to convince her of their genuine intentions.

So here are the things guys do to please ladies that reduces their self worth and value.

1. They borrow money and buy expensive gifts to impress a Lady

I hate the fact that some guys who can't feed to satisfaction borrow money to buy expensive gifts such as mobile phones, Brazilian hair, etc and borrow clothes from their friends just to impress a lady. If a lady cannot accept you when you are broke, then she is not in any way qualified to be your girlfriend let alone wife. Guys who do this have low self esteem problem and the earlier the better to fix this, in order not to be a future maga.

2. They use their friend's apartment to entertain a lady

That's why I like someone like Tosyne2much, despite the fact that he's living in a mud house at Ekiti, he doesn't form for a lady cheesy. The fact that a guy is living in a slum area or a "face me and slap you" apartment doesn't mean he has to deny his own house and instead use a friend's well tushed apartment to entertain her. If the lady later finds out that such guy is deceiving her, he is as good as gone in her life.

3. Frequently doing a lady's chores

Of course romance is very vital in a relationship but it should at least be done moderately. How do you explain a guy who frequently washes his girlfriend's undies, cooks for her, fetches water for her, run an errand for her and looses her hairs. On occasional basis, a guy can do this but when it becomes an everyday routine, the guy's value will dwindle.

4. They use their bonus airtime to bombard a lady with calls

Ordinarily, some guys are so economical that when they want to call a lady they usually set caller timer. When their money is being deducted for no reason they will open a thread to heap insults on MTN but when these dudes receive a bonus airtime from their respective service provider, they will bore a lady with disturbing/unwanted calls. They will call to the extent that MTN will be forced to ban them from making calls. Even when you are on bonus, at least try to make calls with moderation.

5. They send money to her bank account to win her heart

I often blame guys who behave like stubborn he-goats as they don't take NO for an answer. Some of them cannot decode a common "NO" rather, they act like good samaritans and may even ask for the bank account details of a lady they met few days ago . When they get scammed they will come to nairaland and start narrating their ordeal to those who never cared to listen and will be begging professor Lalasticlala to move it to the FP.. What a shame! gringrin

6. Unnecessarily hyping A Lady

She already knows she is beautiful so what's the point hyping her? It's very shameful that some guys often behave like dog on heat, heaping praises to ladies who accepted their friend request or ladies who reply their PMs. Some of them think these things will make a lady develop interest in them, not knowing they are only devaluing themselves. cheesy

7. They send unsolicited love messages to a lady they barely Know

I find it very funny when a guy sends unsolicited pm to a lady who he barely knows, telling her how much he is in love simply because maybe her profile picture is appealing to the eyes.. Love at first sight is lust but some guys believe they can play smart by declaring their obsession to a lady through mail.

8. They claim to be a business tycoon when they approach a lady

Some dudes will approach a lady for the first time and will start narrating when their containers will arrive at sea port; how they got employed in an Oil and Gas company. They do this to entice ladies who are out of their league to that she will not resist them. This is nothing but foolishness and will only degrade their value.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
A thread of this nature will never pass me by... Since Oga Wristbangle has opened the floor, lemme follow his footstep

9. They use Buruntashi/Joystick Enhancer

I always shake my head in contempt each time I see guys patronizing Mallam for buruntashi and joystick enhancer just because they want to show to a lady that they cannot be joked with on the bed... After using these drugs, some of them will relegate and wave goodbye to the earth

10. They Borrow Boxers from friends to impress ladies

This reminds me when I used to borrow expensive boxers from friends when expecting a female visitor.. I'm glad I don pass that stage sha... Some dudes go as far as borrowing ridiculous things such as boxers so that when they want to bleep, they will flaunt the boxers to the lady just to show their high taste in fashion cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Monalisa185(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
hehehehe... wristbangle, which of them have you done?

come and lie now...tonguetongue

QUICK SURVEY.........

ladies, if you know you've experienced any of the aforementioned points, click LIKE

guys, if you know you've done any of the aforementioned click SHARE

now watch em guys avoid this post as though it's a disease carrier...: Ptonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Maxi112: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
we have lot of them here..

even the op is typing at of experience

bangle! Am just kidding...
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
guys do des tins 2 get behind ladies panties....we will soon c d female version

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by obiorathesubtle: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
typing from experience Master Bangle?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Funny post. grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao, @ business Tycoon.. grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Tjpromise(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
nice post.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Ionkidiz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
front page straight
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guy wey go borrow money to impress one mumu girl should be killed and buried grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
mhizenugu:
Lmao, @ business Tycoon.. grin grin

Lol, seems a lot of guys have done this for you, right? cheesy

obiorathesubtle:
typing from experience Master Bangle?? cheesy

Yes boss wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
agarawu23:
Guy wey go borrow money to impress one mumu girl should be killed and buried grin

gringrin. Bros, them still plenty 4 town oo.

PushPlay:
Funny post. grin

Lol, really! Never knew it's that funny cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
agarawu23:
GBAMMMMM

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by daniska3yaro(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rent car to impress a lady.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol, seems a lot of guys have done this for you, right? cheesy
Lol, sum lyk that,. Trust naija guys na wink ¤
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Tommfrench(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
I bet, only guys with low self esteem fall victim to "devaluation countdowns" as this undecided

chyking a fine random babe, becomes a Big Deal, when you choose to make it One Biiiiiig Hell of A Deal undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by falconey(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
I gave one babe my salary once to impress her
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
oya make I kuku book space in case it make FP cool cool
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by mackhunter77: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
at least the guys get laid
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Olusanya333(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
I Olusanya hereby decree life imprisonment for all guilty as charged for crime against common sense.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Olusanya333(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
so wetyn we fit call u now*

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by zinachidi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
waiting for a counter thread
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by popesam1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
They give her their mother phone number

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by dharay99: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:

awah la moooh cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
The guy list wey we dey see this days eh
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by prahcetomi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
A thread of this nature will never pass me by... Since Oga Wristbangle has opened the floor, lemme follow his footstep

9. They use Buruntashi/Joystick Enhancer

I always shake my head in contempt each time I see guys patronizing Mallam for buruntashi and joystick enhancer just because they want to show to a lady that they cannot be joked with on the bed... After using these drugs, some of them will relegate and wave goodbye to the earth

10. They Borrow Boxers from friends to impress ladies

This reminds me when I used to borrow expensive boxers from friends when expecting a female visitor.. I'm glad I don pass that stage sha... Some dudes go as far as borrowing ridiculous things such as boxers so that when they want to bleep, they will flaunt the boxers to the lady just to show their high taste in fashion cheesy
I know say you go make am reach 10.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
I doubt if any guy in this 21st century does thisundecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by falconey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Olusanya333:
so wetyn we fit call u now*

The true lover
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin. Bros, them still plenty 4 town oo.
I need them for my shrine ASAP cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value by cognize: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Some quarel with their family n even sale family asset just to.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? / Nationwide Protest Port harcourt Chapter , Lets Meet Up That Day / Is He Interested In Me.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.