Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification (19478 Views)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC / Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:
Allow this buhari's document saga to rest for once haba.

He has contested for president thrice for this country and his documents were no issues.

Pdpd is fond of character assassination and failed developments they can't defend

Shame on the umbrella

Was it PDP that asked him not to write waec? See mumu talk

15 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Lilknight(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Bunch of haters!

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by fountainsLtd: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2015
All these are politically sponsored by PDP through inec! Shame go catch them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Peezynoni(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
[size=20pt]#BuhariShowYourCerticate[/size]
grin nice hash tag

12 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Peezynoni:
Buhari should get this certificate saga off him....The election is closing in already

Isn't it already obvious Buhari has no certificate to tender. It is a very big indictment to the army recruitment process of the 1960s.It shows how corrupt the establishment was even during that period

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Mayor21(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2015
I didnt need a certificate to become Boko Haram negotiator nominee.

I didnt need a certificate to make baboons and monkeys to soak in blood.

I didnt need a certificate to kidnap Umaru Dikko.

I didnt need a certificate to overthrow a democratically elected Government of Shagari

I didnt need a certificate to put my Fulani brother Shagari in house arrest after overthrowing his government, but put Ekweme his VP in Kirikiri prison.

I didnt need a certificate to cancel the Lagos Metro Train Project.

I didnt need a certificate to support implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria.

I didnt need a certificate to even contest the past elections.

I didnt need a certificate to use Decree 4 to jail journalists, close down the press, and send people on exile.

So, why should I be asked for a certificate now. I am General Buhari, a former Head of Military Junta and I am 72years old. Older than your grand fathers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Vicotex(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
This aboki no fit show his school cert.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by kay1one(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
But as good nigerians lets help this man find this certificate! Q:did you go to school? Which one?! When last did you see the certificate! Who was with you the night they disappeared! Do you know anyone who would want to do this to you?! Anyone? ! Family, friends, etc! grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Mogidi: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari should please get a real certificate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by BlackSEER(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari don enter one chance.if i were him,i will simply submit the originals but i doubt if he has them.there is no organisation,establishment or institution that will ask someone to submit his original credentials without sending it back to the owner about seeing them.There is definitely something buhari is not telling us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by eedris07(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
At times I wonder how ppl allow PDP to brain wash dia heads wit dia OJORO politics.. These the third term GMB is contesting 4 President n we neva eva heard INEC say na affidavit him summit until nw...

Anyway stil waiting for dose simple questions to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by free2ryhme: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Was it PDP that asked him not to write waec? See mumu talk

Did buhari not contest with obasanjo, with yardua and Jonathan? Why was the waec not an issue? And let me ask if when buhair was serving military officer was ther anything examination like waec . When u sort your mumu finish then we can talk useless ibo boy

2 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Wittylens(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
If it were to be in abroad, with all these 'no certificate' saga, Buhari would have honorably stepped down.

Honour? The man has no honour...

9 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Peezynoni(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Isn't it already obvious Buhari has no certificate to tender. It is a very big indictment to the army recruitment process of the 1960s.It shows how corrupt the establishment was even during that period
I sincerely agree with you...

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by kristisking(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
It has been stated clearly that GMB has not submited his credentials.He didn't deny it.According to him,his credentials are with the army for safe keeping.Lies!It is obvious GMB has been contesting for elections without necessary credentials.Well I salute the courage and determination of Buhari to rule Nigeria again but he has no credentials.I think it is better he attends almajiri school set up by GEJ to obtain his SSCE,then he can now contest for elections,that is if he is still alive then.INEC should not hesitate to disqualify Buhari.He is not qualified to rule Nigeria.This man thinks Nigeria's problems are easy to solve.He may even die in office due to his old age coupled with Nigeria's numerous challenges.Nigeria needs a young,vibrant and well educated person who will carrry everybody along to lead this complex entity called Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Sylvarresta(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
this people are PDP small small boys that are just shouting here, e en ur otuoke master knoes that Buhari certificate is intact, they are just playing politics with it, he has been contesting since 2003 and it was never a saga, why now
well anything that give u Jonathanian hope
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by SPINA101(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Nawa o buhari bring ur certificate naa

7 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by solex2agali(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerian Army has said that his certificates are with them. Why you PDP didn't start talking to people to vote for GEJ, why clamonring on presentation of Buhari's certificate. The man in question did not stop seeking for people vote, you guys are crying for certificate. Am sorry for you all. Is this not the beginning of down fall of GEJ. Think twice

1 Like

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by femmy2010(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Certificate or no certificate the polls would express the populace wish.

#TeamGMB
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari oya do the needful

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Rhozabeth(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2015
This thing no hard now, let Buhari give us the list of institutions he attended if his certificates can not be produced, then these institutions will attest to his qualifications afterall Sambo claimed his was destroyed in fire and ABU attested to his qualification fro their institution.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Coolguy89(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
If it were to be in abroad, with all these 'no certificate' saga, Buhari would have honorably stepped down.
and if it were in abroad wit all these insurgency too much killings,Jonathan wil majestically stepped down or impeached
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by XRAY21(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:

You guys just spew whatever comes to your minds.

The same way Stella Odua honourably resigned during the BMW saga or MSc sage?!

The same way Abba Moro(n) resigned after the sham immigration exercise?!

Or the way Jonathan resigned after his Government watched over the abduction of over 274 Chibok Girls?!

If it were in advance countries, Jonathan would not seek a re-election after failing us as a Nation.

BTW, where was it stated the Buhari doesn't have a certificate?! Go to the Nigerian Military Board, confirm from them to know whether he has any copy with them. Be it original or photocopy.

All these things you guys are spewing won't save Jonathan come February 14th. We'll angrily, massively and unanimously vote him out!

Just tell your oga make him abeg show use him certificate na what the big deal

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:
lol... Buhari and APC be like: 'how we take enter this Mess sef'

5 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by slap1(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Please stop this rubbish. I have evidence that Buhari went to school.

8 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by abdulatif8: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2015
grin Story that waken the dead... Buhari show us your certificates.. I see something that is hardly seen by others... Buhari developed this Boko Haram in order to deceive Nigerian to vote for him. stupid old Basterd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by gratiaeo(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did buhari not contest with obasanjo, with yardua and Jonathan? Why was the waec not an issue? And let me ask if when buhair was serving military officer was ther anything examination like waec . When u sort your mumu finish then we can talk
There was no freedom of information as of then, so nobody has right to ask question

3 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by kay1one(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did buhari not contest with obasanjo, with yardua and Jonathan? Why was the waec not an issue? And let me ask if when buhair was serving military officer was ther anything examination like waec . When u sort your mumu finish then we can talk

99 days for the thief... 1 day for rule of law!

6 Likes

Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by Kingsimmer(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2015
#buhari 4 president with or without certificate...
Re: Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification by rexzqcom(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:
LOL they should continue searching for his certificates, while I and my friends are busy campaigning in our neighbourhood for Buhari

Hope your campaign don't end in vain.
If buhari win without constitutional required educational qualifications. Result will be overturned by the court. Very important this issue be sorted out now, instead of wasting time and money for a foreseeable outcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo / Naval Officer Steals Tompolo’s Transformer, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.